ADVERTISEMENT

For the non-vaccinated: Would an opportunity to get

CU1TruTiger4Life

Kokopelli
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2001
BFE, USA
It’s going to be tough to motivate me for the shot. Knowing I could be part of the reason 1,000’s of brats have to wear masks to schools this fall is quite rewarding. My brain is practically swimming in dopamine.

With Jen Anniston change your stance?
Not me, she’s Top 5 most overrated celeb women of all time. Plus, I dont let any woman tell me how to live my life.

200w.gif

If she is vaccinated, and it works, then why does she care if I am?

Also, covid is not transmitted sexually so…

Maybe not sexually transmitted, but I generally have to be in the same place (in pretty close proximity) to the women I’ve had sex with. But you should feel free to do it however works for you….

If she is vaccinated, and it works, then why does she care if I am?

Also, covid is not transmitted sexually so…
I want you to get vaccinated not for my safety but so that life doesn’t have to keep getting shut down/masks required etc. I wish we could just let folks who don’t want to get vaccinated get Covid and suffer - their body their choice. But it’s not that simple because it impacts those of us who are vaccinated. If we could guarantee life would go on uninterrupted without yall then yeah you do you

More time for the virus to survive equals more genetic variation which will lower the vaccine efficacy (just like influenza). It is quite simple really. This is just how evolution and math work.
More time- as in “slow the curve “. Don’t let the virus run rapidly through the healthy population to create herd immunity as fast as possible to decrease variations and the commensurate increase in duration of the virus spreading around. This is the insanity of what the fools in charge have done and what I’ve been pointing out since March of last year when I started reading what a lot of virologists and epidemiologists were saying in Europe where the virus spread first. This is exactly why we took a time honored and studied approach in the past which was ignored this time. The fools in charge pretend like 100 years of scientifically established protocol calling for the opposite of what they demand, doesn’t exist. All the brainwashed sheep regurgitate their nonsense. We truly live in an age of self imposed insanity.

Reactions: CagedTiger43
More time for the virus to survive equals more genetic variation which will lower the vaccine efficacy (just like influenza). It is quite simple really. This is just how evolution and math work.
And yet
* There is an flu vaccine
* Less than 1/2 of American citizens get the flu vaccine
* Thousands of people die every year from the flu

I guess jousting at the covid windmill is more hip than shaming people for not getting the flu vaccine.

She chain smokes cigarettes. Totally changed my mind on her.
Seriously? Normally smokers like that will prune up and no amount of plastic surgery or collagen can hide it. Unless she's layered in makeup, she's got beautiful skin. Not saying you're wrong. I'm certain that money can buy experimental concoctions methods that help.

As far as the sex part, I couldn't get past the cigarette smell. Us vaccinated, former smokers are pretty hard assed with smokers.

There's millions who have had Covid already..There's absolutely no data or reason they should take the vaccine if they choose not 2...
There's also a lot of news that vaccinated folks have caught the virus. That doesn't fit the storyline, but it's the truth. The real truth is real scientists still can't figure this thing out much less the TI scientists.

My wife has been vaccinated. She has more immune system problems ( RA;Chronic Fatigue; Fibromyalgia; Celiac; and much more) than anyone else I know. She is STILL at risk. While folks debate mask vs. no mask, we quietly wear our masks as a means of protection. I'll debate wearing masks offline with anyone.

Reactions: 92TigerME
There's also a lot of news that vaccinated folks have caught the virus. That doesn't fit the storyline, but it's the truth. The real truth is real scientists still can't figure this thing out much less the TI scientists.

My wife has been vaccinated. She has more immune system problems ( RA;Chronic Fatigue; Fibromyalgia; Celiac; and much more) than anyone else I know. She is STILL at risk. While folks debate mask vs. no mask, we quietly wear our masks as a means of protection. I'll debate wearing masks offline with anyone.

Way too much practicality in this post. This is the internet sir. You have been reported.

It’s absolutely true that you can catch it with the vaccine. No one argues that. What people argue is that it’s much less likely, and your symptoms will be much less severe thanks to an advanced immune response. My wife and I are vaccinated, we got it as soon as we could as we were going to Mexico on our honeymoon in April and didn’t want to be stranded. We had some friends over two fridays ago for dinner and the opening ceremony of the olympics. 6/9 were unvaccinated. My wife, myself, and one other. 5/6 of the unvaccinated came down with COVID 4 days later. 0/3 vaccinated people came down with COVID. That’s an experience I saw with my own eyes. I was very thankful to have the vaccine when the texts started coming in from friends having it.

I have a coworker who didn’t want the vaccine. She got Covid last Monday. She was taken to the hospital yesterday by EMS with oxygen at 82. She has been admitted with pneumonia caused by Covid and is in her mid-40s.

This certainly isn’t just directed at you because you’re seeing the effects of Covid with a family member up close as well. This is to the other people in this thread asking why we care what they do with their bodies.

Most of us normal folks who support the vaccine support not seeing their friends and family sick as dogs and in the hospital. We aren’t sheep, we aren’t getting the shot to support Uncle Joe, or feel like we need to give up freedom or that it’s a political statement. We’re people that want to go to Clemson games and tailgate this fall without having to move a mask every time we wanna work on deleting a beer, or swelter in it in September in a 1/3 full stadium because people “aren’t gonna give up their freedom and be sheep” and the virus is still running absolutely rampant. I wanna go to concerts, go to Lowe’s and not get to the door and walk back to get my mask out of the truck. I don’t wanna go to family members or friends funerals. If it was a vacuum and anti-Vaxxers choices didn’t affect me, I wouldn’t give a flying shit what they did. But it does. I like to go to 200 person wedding receptions maskless, full stadium braves games, not see my wife miserable after another 12 hour shift of caring for Covid patients at the hospital. I don’t want to see my brother and his wife have birth complications having their first daughter in 2 weeks. I’d love to go see my niece and another nephew born two days ago in the hospital rather than just pictures. I don’t want what happened just to Chris Justus’ brother whose wife died 30 something weeks pregnant leaving 2 children and an emergency C-section delivered newborn behind with just their father. So yeah, I don’t really care what people do to themselves, but I’m selfish, and I care what people do to me and my loved ones.

And again I wanna reiterate that while I began this replying to you, this rant at the end is not directed to you.

This is a play for 2022. Trump's not there to run against. New enemy-the un-vaxxed.

It’s absolutely true that you can catch it with the vaccine. No one argues that. What people argue is that it’s much less likely, and your symptoms will be much less severe thanks to an advanced immune response. My wife and I are vaccinated, we got it as soon as we could as we were going to Mexico on our honeymoon in April and didn’t want to be stranded. We had some friends over two fridays ago for dinner and the opening ceremony of the olympics. 6/9 were unvaccinated. My wife, myself, and one other. 5/6 of the unvaccinated came down with COVID 4 days later. 0/3 vaccinated people came down with COVID. That’s an experience I saw with my own eyes. I was very thankful to have the vaccine when the texts started coming in from friends having it.

I have a coworker who didn’t want the vaccine. She got Covid last Monday. She was taken to the hospital yesterday by EMS with oxygen at 82. She has been admitted with pneumonia caused by Covid and is in her mid-40s.

This certainly isn’t just directed at you because you’re seeing the effects of Covid with a family member up close as well. This is to the other people in this thread asking why we care what they do with their bodies.

Most of us normal folks who support the vaccine support not seeing their friends and family sick as dogs and in the hospital. We aren’t sheep, we aren’t getting the shot to support Uncle Joe, or feel like we need to give up freedom or that it’s a political statement. We’re people that want to go to Clemson games and tailgate this fall without having to move a mask every time we wanna work on deleting a beer, or swelter in it in September in a 1/3 full stadium because people “aren’t gonna give up their freedom and be sheep” and the virus is still running absolutely rampant. I wanna go to concerts, go to Lowe’s and not get to the door and walk back to get my mask out of the truck. I don’t wanna go to family members or friends funerals. If it was a vacuum and anti-Vaxxers choices didn’t affect me, I wouldn’t give a flying shit what they did. But it does. I like to go to 200 person wedding receptions maskless, full stadium braves games, not see my wife miserable after another 12 hour shift of caring for Covid patients at the hospital. I don’t want to see my brother and his wife have birth complications having their first daughter in 2 weeks. I’d love to go see my niece and another nephew born two days ago in the hospital rather than just pictures. I don’t want what happened just to Chris Justus’ brother whose wife died 30 something weeks pregnant leaving 2 children and an emergency C-section delivered newborn behind with just their father. So yeah, I don’t really care what people do to themselves, but I’m selfish, and I care what people do to me and my loved ones.

And again I wanna reiterate that while I began this replying to you, this rant at the end is not directed to you.
I don't believe a word of this propaganda. Your views are wrong on so many levels.

I don't believe a word of this propaganda. Your views are wrong on so many levels.
😂

You don’t believe my story about my friends getting sick and my wife and I not? Or you don’t believe my coworker going to the hospital yesterday? Or you don’t believe that I don’t want my family and friends to have lasting impacts from it? Or you don’t believe I want to go to full stadium Clemson games and get hammered like the good ole days, etc? I’m confused as to which part of my post isn’t believable? I guess the only thing you can argue is that the vaccine helps none whatsoever which explains a lot.

😂

You don’t believe my story about my friends getting sick and my wife and I not? Or you don’t believe my coworker going to the hospital yesterday? Or you don’t believe that I don’t want my family and friends to have lasting impacts from it? Or you don’t believe I want to go to full stadium Clemson games and get hammered like the good ole days, etc? I’m confused as to which part of my post isn’t believable? I guess the only thing you can argue is that the vaccine helps none whatsoever which explains a lot.
You really need to reset your principles by listening to someone with reason.

Reactions: Essolover4

Dead serious question, because I believe much of the vaccine debate is political. If the roles were reversed and Donald Trump were imploring people to get vaccinated where the Dems were claiming “my body my choice,” would you feel differently?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT