ADVERTISEMENT

Gators down for the count

It's a total mystery how it spread.

111219-coachkiss-1280x720.jpg

The University of Florida has announced that it has indefinitely suspended all football activities following recent COVID outbreak.

Gator football reportedly has 25 new positive COVID cases within the last week, bringing the program to 31 cases total for the month of October. 50 players are now in quarantine.

link
31 positive? 50 in quarantine? In October alone? What the heck is going on in Gainesville?

Must be a lot of fluid swapping in the Gata locker room.

Same Guy that read Sabans initial test got a hold of the Gata batch.

Mrs Mullen=Queen COVID.

Anything else to add?

That is wild. That many players means the season is probably over for them and the SEC East loses Data points for UGA to creep in the playoff. By the time they get out of quarantine, they won't be able to make up the LSU or Missouri games or the UGA game doesn't happen.

Reactions: PCHOI
Wonder how many actually have shown a symptom...the worst virus ever that most healthy person actually never even gets sick and shuts down the economy, school, and people’s life

Have we ever required testing for any other virus and shut the country down for anything?

Last edited:
Wonder how many actually have shown a symptom...the worst virus ever that most healthy person actually gets sick and shuts down the economy, school, and people’s life

Have we ever required testing for any other virus and shut the country down for anything?

Again--why is this so hard? Other viruses don't have the infectivity or death rate.

wonder what Xavier Thomas thinks?

probably thinks the same as anyone who gets an injury or sickness that keeps them from the field for an extended period of time...it’s sucks

Ask James Connor how it felt to rebound from cancer and chemo. Life deals you shitty situations and every body and person handles those situations differently.

Id rather ask the small business owner that’s fighting to pay their bills or lost their business what they think

Again--why is this so hard? Other viruses don't have the infectivity or death rate.

death rate? There is a reason cases are discussed these days...

it’s a real virus...no doubt about it. But if you can’t see it’s become political and can’t see its hurt everything about our economy I don’t know what else to say. It sucks...life sucks...sickness sucks...all virus’ suck. This is a bad card dealt and that’s no question but it’s become Over the top

probably thinks the same as anyone who gets an injury or sickness that keeps them from the field for an extended period of time...it’s sucks

Ask James Connor how it felt to rebound from cancer and chemo. Life deals you shitty situations and every body and person handles those situations differently.

Id rather ask the small business owner that’s fighting to pay their bills or lost their business what they think
Downturns in economies suck but life goes on...

Downturns in economies suck but life goes on...

until suicide rates continue to climb especially among our youth.

Oh and it’s not OK for kids to go to school because it’s dangerous but go out to have breakfast tomorrow morning and let a teenager take your order and serve it to you...a teenager that should be in school! Like the one that served me and my daughter breakfast this morning when I took her on our breakfast date

Fact is this is a political situation...period and if you follow the facts you’ll see it...

Last edited:
Ever since Bowman transferred it’s been a show down in Gainesville

I like where you are going with this man. Our fellow TI brothers will eat this conspiracy theory up...

I mean if you are willing to believe that there's a group of pedifile billionares and actors who secretly run the world AND Donald Trump is the only one who can save us... Then they will have NO TROUBLE believing that Dabo infected Bowman with COVID and sent him to UF to bring the SEC to its knees.

Damn... someone needs to take this to the main board...

Oh and it’s not OK for kids to go to school because it’s dangerous but go out to have breakfast tomorrow morning and let a teenager take your order and serve it to you...a teenager that should be in school! Like the one that served me and my daughter breakfast this morning when I took her on our breakfast date

Fact is this is a political situation...period and if you follow the facts you’ll see it...
It's 100% political/power move at this point.
Any virus litmus test is a 3rd world, no "social distancing", no "masks", no medical care, etc.. If a true novel virus is unleashed into these conditions the result (historically speaking) is devastating to the indigenous population. But what do we actually see in these countries? Nothing near (fractions of) the "death rates", infection rates, "case" rates of countries shutting everything down and people running for caves to hide in. In this country we are all told African Americans are disproportionately at a "higher" risk. Yet, in Africa (lets say Kenya, population of 51 million) there has been less than 1,000 deaths. Are we to believe people in Kenya can't count? Are bodies pilled up along the streets and it's just some big mystery? I don't think so.

What I hear now is, mandatory vaccines, apps to "monitor" your "health", restricted travel based on your "status" of compulsory consent.

Has anyone ever wondered why the CDC literally owns all the patents on the coronavirus? Is everyone aware that all the doctors telling us what to do have their names on these patents? Does anyone have any idea how much money is involved with these patents? Why does Bill Gates have more investment in vaccines and has openly stated numerous times (I'm paraphrasing), "this is where the future of return is on investment"? Why is Bill Gates vaccinating thousands of people in Africa and implanting RFID's into infants? Why is Mastercard involved and funding these (vaccination) "tests"? Why are countries talking about going "paperless" with their currency/money, it's all considered "dirty" now?

Its all about the money peeps. Wake up people, our little bit of freedom we still have is quickly passing us by. There is a reason why the Constitution has no mention of plagues and all the natural ills of the world revolving around humans.

Any virus litmus test is a 3rd world, no "social distancing", no "masks", no medical care, etc.. If a true novel virus is unleashed into these conditions the result (historically speaking) is devastating to the indigenous population. But what do we actually see in these countries? Nothing near (fractions of) the "death rates", infection rates, "case" rates of countries shutting everything down and people running for caves to hide in. In this country we are all told African Americans are disproportionately at a "higher" risk. Yet, in Africa (lets say Kenya, population of 51 million) there has been less than 1,000 deaths. Are we to believe people in Kenya can't count? Are bodies pilled up along the streets and it's just some big mystery? I don't think so.

What I hear now is, mandatory vaccines, apps to "monitor" your "health", restricted travel based on your "status" of compulsory consent.

Has anyone ever wondered why the CDC literally owns all the patents on the coronavirus? Is everyone aware that all the doctors telling us what to do have their names on these patents? Does anyone have any idea how much money is involved with these patents? Why does Bill Gates have more investment in vaccines and has openly stated numerous times (I'm paraphrasing), "this is where the future of return is on investment"? Why is Bill Gates vaccinating thousands of people in Africa and implanting RFID's into infants? Why is Mastercard involved and funding these (vaccination) "tests"? Why are countries talking about going "paperless" with their currency/money, it's all considered "dirty" now?

Its all about the money peeps. Wake up people, our little bit of freedom we still have is quickly passing us by. There is a reason why the Constitution has no mention of plagues and all the natural ills of the world revolving around humans.

It slays me that there are people who believe that COVID was manufactured to allow the NWO to take over and control our lives. LOL @ mandatory vaccines.

And yet, life will go on...

I doubt it’s a 100%

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT