ADVERTISEMENT

Get you some, snowflakes!!

I think a debate between me and you would essentially become you regurgitating cable news talking points while I attempt to educate you about how to correctly gather information and form an educated opinion. You seem to have voted for Trump so my biggest challenge would be keeping my argument to a 2 syllable maximum
I actually worked on campaigns in the early/mid 2000's so PLEASE try because it would be like Clemson (me) playing USuC (you)

That gives me even less faith that you and I can have an intelligent discussion. You've got too much bias to be taken seriously, therefore you are Fake News!
Have you started drinking cosmos early today? I know you surely aren't drinking scotch or bourbon

Have you started drinking cosmos to early today? I know you surely aren't drinking scotch or bourbon
Sorry, since I'm the man and I've officially announced you as Fake News, you are now considered a cry baby Liberal. Any response you give will be laughed at and my supporters will crown me as the greatest ever.

Sorry, since I'm the man and I've officially announced you as Fake News, you are now considered a cry baby Liberal. Any response you give will be laughed at and my supporters will crown me as the greatest ever.
I'm pretty sure I speak for the rest of the board in saying that the only thing you'll be crowned as is princess

Seriously, when you moving to Spain? I want you to report back what
What's it like to go through life so close-minded?

Lol @ you going all around the world. That's about as true as @amynhop being a brain surgeon
@johnhugh, care to enlighten us what you do for a living?

Reactions: tallulahtiger30319
How about bringing TONS of jobs back to America, markets continually surging to all-time highs, naming Gorsuch as his nominee, reform to take better care of veterans, withdrawing from the TPP and Paris agreement (saving AMERICAN TAX PAYERS millions (more likely billions) of dollars), deregulation, shrinking the size of the government, etc
Sorry man. The Liberals don't count those as accomplishments. Hell I doubt many of them even know about those things. Kinda doubt MSNBC reports these things and I'm certain yahoo doesn't.

Reactions: dpotter24
Great deflection, very typical of a stupid liberal. Sorry I've triggered you. Go find your safe space. MAGA
Do you suffer from having multiple personalities? Snowflake liberal to then trying to act like a common sense republican. I must also say you brought up being "crowned", child. I just corrected your statement.

Sip on some more Zima and Angry Orchard...with a straw

Seriously, when you moving to Spain? I want you to report back what

@johnhugh, care to enlighten us what you do for a living?
I'm not sure I'll be able to live there, although I'd love to. I just graduated. Getting my CNA soon and will be getting patient hours before applying to PA school
Do you suffer from having multiple personalities? Snowflake liberal to then trying to act like a common sense republican. I must also say you brought up being "crowned", child. I just corrected your statement.

Sip on some more Zima and Angry Orchard...with a straw
Lolololol. I'm just giving you the typical conservative retort so you can see how stupid it sounds.

While both of those drinks are delicious, it's a little early and it's Sunday. I will definitely be having a few on July 4th though. Thanks for thinking about me.

Reactions: my95GTHO
What sources do you consider valid, then? Because even far right-wing publications like the National Review are publishing anti-Trump articles now.

Markets are up, spending has been cut a bit, Gorsuch on the SC. We're also not seriously contemplating crazy entitlement expansion like free college. Need to fix healthcare and cut taxes, then it will be a good first year for ole Don.

Reactions: vinotiger
Will get a lot of bites and likes with this one OP.

Other countries aren't laughing with us. They are laughing at us.

Surprisingly, not true; or at least the majority people I speak with. After the election their was shock and the expected remarks and questions.

Now, the usual remarks I get are along the line of "we need to push for change like the United States"

Surprisingly, not true; or at least the majority people I speak with. After the election their was shock and the expected remarks and questions.

Now, the usual remarks I get are along the line of "we need to push for change like the United States"

We have different sample sizes my friend.

I have a lot of international exposure based on relatives, friends, and career. They may want change in some countries, but they are not asking for US like change based on anything that Trump has done.

We have different sample sizes my friend.

I have a lot of international exposure based on relatives, friends, family, and career. They may want change in some countries, but they are not asking for US like change.
Wait, everyone doesn't want to be like us? You're an idiot liberal! I've never left the southeast but we are the best in the world!

How about bringing TONS of jobs back to America, markets continually surging to all-time highs, naming Gorsuch as his nominee, reform to take better care of veterans, withdrawing from the TPP and Paris agreement (saving AMERICAN TAX PAYERS millions (more likely billions) of dollars), deregulation, shrinking the size of the government, etc
Preach brother. His first half of a year has been a time of unprecedented success. Unbelievable success. The fake news won't report it. But trust me. Deep down. They know it.

Reactions: dpotter24

My brother does business in Switzerland, Germany, and Japan. Most people he deals with think that Trump is an embarrassment to the US.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.
There are 62 counties in New York State.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.
Clinton won the popular vote by approximately 1.5 million votes.
In the 5 counties that encompass NYC(Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhatten, Richmond & Queens), Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. Clinton only won 4 of these counties, Trump won Richmond).
Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.
These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles.
When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those that encompass a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

Educate yourselves. Numbers don't lie, people do. There are no perfect people, hence there are no perfect politicians. In all of history, opposing parties have had to accept defeat and live with what went on during the winner's term in office. Accept who our President is and be the best YOU can be to make at least a neutral impact in our country if not positive. We still live in the greatest country in the world! GO TIGERS!

Reactions: vinotiger
Nowhere is the best place to live. Every place has its own pros and cons. On top of that each person values different things when it comes to live. I'd live in Spain in a heartbeat
This made me cringe. Do better.

It's hilarious that the president of the United States is trolling people? You find that amusing? His job isn't to troll... That's not what we elected him to do nor is it what we pay him for.
Need a box of tissues, snowflake? You sure those aren't blue balls rather than orange that's causing you to be upset?

Preach brother. His first half of a year has been a time of unprecedented success. Unbelievable success. The fake news won't report it. But trust me. Deep down. They know it.
On top of liberals being obstructionists at every turn and a liberal media who puts out fake news (confirmed, not an assumption libtards)

Reactions: tigerpride2
Aw did I upset you? I tend to laugh at the typical ignorant Americans that think everything we do is the best. I, along with the rest of the world, am truly sorry for you. Feel free to post whenever you have your eyes opened
I was not offended, nor do I know if we have it the best or not. Nor do I care.

I just believe if you don't like something, do something about it rather than constantly complaining. If you don't like your job, find another. If you hate your wife, divorce. If you dislike America, GTFO.

Beautiful country I'm sure to visit and even stay there a few months but not alot of opportunities there. Especially for someone your age. With an unemployment rate of 40% for people 25 and under, things could be pretty miserable.
If 40% are unemployed then 60% are employed. I wouldn't go there without having something set up.
I was not offended, nor do I know if we have it the best or not. Nor do I care.

I just believe if you don't like something, do something about it rather than constantly complaining. If you don't like your job, find another. If you hate your wife, divorce. If you dislike America, GTFO.
When did I say I hate America? I simply recognize that it's not perfect nor is it the best place on Earth like many people think it is.

Reactions: my95GTHO
If 40% are unemployed then 60% are employed. I wouldn't go there without having something set up.

When did I say I hate America? I simply recognize that it's not perfect nor is it the best place on Earth like many people think it is.
Yeah that is how math works. 60% is really bad. For comparison purposes US youth unemployment is 9%.

Beautiful country I'm sure to visit and even stay there a few months but not alot of opportunities there. Especially for someone your age. With an unemployment rate of 40% for people 25 and under, things could be pretty miserable.
Lol. @johnhugh has a lot of growing up to do.

It is very common for people his age to live with their parents well into the 30's because of the lack of opportunities and high taxes.

Of course, he lives with his parents now so maybe that isn't an issue for him.

My apologies for not falling in line and agreeing with you. May want to seek out a more homogenous population to surround yourself with, may I suggest the Klan?
Huh? I thought we were have a normal debate at first but with a response of "I'm just a glass half full type of person" i realized that you were either trolling or not really wanting to discuss it further. Hence me saying I'm out. Nothing more to discuss. You are reaching @CUinSD type of rage.

Lol. @johnhugh has a lot of growing up to do.

It is very common for people his age to live with their parents well into the 30's because of the lack of opportunities and high taxes.

Of course, he lives with his parents now so maybe that isn't an issue for him.
It's common to live with your parents until you get married in Spain, not so much strictly because of a lack of opportunities. It's just a different culture

Lol at you telling me I have a lot of growing up to do. That's rich

Huh? I thought we were have a normal debate at first but with a response of "I'm just a glass half full type of person" i realized that you were either trolling or not really wanting to discuss it further. Hence me saying I'm out. Nothing more to discuss. You are reaching @CUinSD type of rage.
I think you misunderstood what I meant by my response of glass half full. You told me that 40% of people my age are unemployed, and I responded with, well, that means that 60% are employed, and that's where I would probably be. You simply responded that 60% is really bad, which I didn't disagree with. I simply said I'm a glass half full person, meaning I'd like to think I'd be able to find work over there. If not, I'd probably come back. Either way, IMO, the Spanish lifestyle is much better than that of the U.S., and that's the biggest factor that makes me "fantasize" about living over there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT