ADVERTISEMENT

Giants pitcher Sam Coonrod

I think it's weird that liberal women want to bring Muslim people into this country. I mean, Muslims are about as far to the right as you can get, at least in terms of women's rights.

Who am I to disagree?
Are you opposed to Muslims from other countries coming to America and living and then becoming US citizens?

JYQOzYp.gif

Reactions: Essolover4
This is boner material for the trump base “I stand for the flag because I am a Christian” I mean is there any other formulation of words that gets the MAGA sheep as erect as this?

This is boner material for the trump base “I stand for the flag because I am a Christian” I mean is there any other formulation of words that gets the MAGA sheep as erect as this?

Get your facts straight. He didn’t kneel for BLM because it opposes his Christian beliefs. Pretty clear. Had nothing to do with Trump or the flag.

Like a moth to a flame, everyone has been waiting on you.

Reactions: HumasButthole
Are you opposed to Muslims from other countries coming to America and living and then becoming US citizens?
If they immigrate legally, which I assume is a prerequisite of becoming a US citizen (but never can tell what a liberal in office might do), and they assimilate into the American way of life, then sure, I have no problem with it. The problem I have is when people from "there" come "here", and then try to make "here" more like "there". If there was so great, why'd you come here? We like here the way it is, and if you don't like here, nobody made you come here and nobody is forcing you to stay. Go back there and leave us alone. That goes for Muslims and everybody.

I don't generalize Muslims as terrorists, the same way I don't generalize Catholics as pedophiles. There are evil Muslims just like there are evil Catholics. There are only evil people, and people who try to be good. That's it, all of the other labels that people put on themselves, or people put on other people are counterproductive and bad.

African American for example. I can't say that there aren't any African Americans in this country, because I'm sure at some point, at least one African citizen immigrated to America and became a citizen, thereby making him or her an African American, but just being black does not make you an African American. I'm not an Irish American, or a European American, I've never even been to Europe, the same way that most black people have never been to Africa. We're all just regular ol' Americans. The sooner we realize that, the sooner we can make some actual progress.

One day you'll grow up enough to look back and cringe at posts like this. You're young and that's not your fault but acting like you have all the answers and everybody else are just idiots is not a good look

It’s extremely weird the national anthem is played before sports to begin with.

They played the national anthem and we recited the pledge of allegiance when I was in elementary school.

Then unpatriotic weirdos with no moral compass began to complain.

Since that time our society has slowly evolved to where evil is good and good is evil.

Give an inch and evil becomes your ruler.

I doubt you have the mental capacity to connect the dots as to why this nation is headed to the shitter though.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
It has to do more with him having an issue with the BLM movement and not bowing to their agenda you Simp

They played the national anthem and we recited the pledge of allegiance when I was in elementary school.

Then unpatriotic weirdos with no moral compass began to complain.

Since that time our society has slowly evolved to where evil is good and good is evil.

Give an inch and evil becomes your ruler.

I doubt you have the mental capacity to connect the dots as to why this nation is headed to the shitter though.

We recited the pledge when I was in elementary school too man.

And how is it in the shitter if we’re making it great again?

Fine with his decision but his logic is terrible. Nothing about being a Christian would prevent you from kneeling during the national anthem. You’re kneeling in protest of something not in worship of someone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT