ADVERTISEMENT

Going to Restaurants

As I've asked before, if an 87 year old, or somebody with a BMI of 35, catches the Chinese Virus and dies, was it really the virus that killed them? Or is that simply a convenient excuse? There is no question that this virus is much more efficient at thinning out the weak than the seasonal flu, but is that reason enough to shut down the world indefinitely?

It’s not a political hoax. The virus was created by Artificial intelligence. Have you noticed that there have been a lot of reports saying that the virus being man made has been ruled out? How could you possibly rule that out? Because they know it was made by AI. What better way to take over than to keep people separate from each other and make everyone completely dependent on technology. This was a trial run to work out the kinks. The AI has been gathering data and this will all start over in the fall. What is a virus or DNA for that matter? Computer code. Why is Bill Gates so involved with this?
Can Arnold help us here?

Do you live in SC? 150 people have died in the State of South Carolina due to Covid out of the 37,308 nationally (now listed on the CDC website, was 64,000, but pneumonia and flu deaths with no positive covid test are now removed, just checked my phone on the cdc website)

I would have to ask this question. I assume you do not live in South Carolina and most likely live in NYC. Because the odds of a state of almost 5.5 million people and you personally knowing 3 people is astronomical. Then you throw in "most people i know also know of deaths". The numbers simply do not work out.

I could buy, MAYBE POSSIBLY, that you had 3 friends in a nursing home that all got sick at the same time. But I don't buy the "most people i know" comment. There is literally no way possible this is accurate unless you live in NYC and EVEN THEN that is a stretch according to the actual stats.
I don't know anyone in a nursing home. I live in Hell's Kitchen in New York City. I work in an office building that holds 12,000 people for a company with 125,000 employees. My wife works for the New York City school system. When I talk about "most people I know", I don't mean literally every one I know in the entire world. My daughter is down in Florida now and it's a completely different world there, to hear her tell it. I'm talking about personal friends, most of whom have lived in the city their entire lives...or at least for 10 or more years. Everyone has their own networks but if you work or live in Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Queens, and you know 20 or more people, my sense is that everyone like that knows someone firsthand or secondhand who has passed. It is real and destroying lives - how can anyone not believe this at this point? We are completely lost as a country if we can't even agree on the most basic of facts in the most information-rich time in the history of the world.

Honestly, I really don't even know what to tell some of you at this point - there seems to be this belief that if <insert your town here> is quiet, the whole thing must be a hoax. When the fake news media tells you hospitals were getting overwhelmed...they were getting overwhelmed. When the Boston Globe obituaries run to 16 pages, something is different. And when I tell you my kid's dance teacher is dead and a principal at a school my wife worked at died - just as an example - they fvcking died. I am fine with discussions of opening the economy. I watched 60 Minutes last night and the story they had of the people who've lost jobs is as real as real gets - we've got to find a way to move forward, and fast. My blood just boils, though, when I read on here that the data is fake, all of it's a hoax, and that scientists all have agendas.

Good luck to you and yours - enjoy your Awesome Blossom.

As I've asked before, if an 87 year old, or somebody with a BMI of 35, catches the Chinese Virus and dies, was it really the virus that killed them? Or is that simply a convenient excuse? There is no question that this virus is much more efficient at thinning out the weak than the seasonal flu, but is that reason enough to shut down the world indefinitely?
To answer your first question, then yes it is the virus that killed them. Fat 87 year olds end up being a statistic for many different illnesses why would you change the rules for Covid?
The last answer is obviously no.

I am not personally scared - I am young and in good health. However, I’d rather not kill old and the immunocompromised.
Then you should never go out again...ever.

Covid was not the first thing a young, healthy person such as yourself could contract & pass on...there have always been illnesses out there that were much more dangerous to the older crowd than they are to you...& there always will be. So you should just stay in...your being out is much too dangerous to others.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
I don't know anyone in a nursing home. I live in Hell's Kitchen in New York City. I work in an office building that holds 12,000 people for a company with 125,000 employees. My wife works for the New York City school system. When I talk about "most people I know", I don't mean literally every one I know in the entire world. My daughter is down in Florida now and it's a completely different world there, to hear her tell it. I'm talking about personal friends, most of whom have lived in the city their entire lives...or at least for 10 or more years. Everyone has their own networks but if you work or live in Brooklyn, the Bronx, or Queens, and you know 20 or more people, my sense is that everyone like that knows someone firsthand or secondhand who has passed. It is real and destroying lives - how can anyone not believe this at this point? We are completely lost as a country if we can't even agree on the most basic of facts in the most information-rich time in the history of the world.

Honestly, I really don't even know what to tell some of you at this point - there seems to be this belief that if <insert your town here> is quiet, the whole thing must be a hoax. When the fake news media tells you hospitals were getting overwhelmed...they were getting overwhelmed. When the Boston Globe obituaries run to 16 pages, something is different. And when I tell you my kid's dance teacher is dead and a principal at a school my wife worked at died - just as an example - they fvcking died. I am fine with discussions of opening the economy. I watched 60 Minutes last night and the story they had of the people who've lost jobs is as real as real gets - we've got to find a way to move forward, and fast. My blood just boils, though, when I read on here that the data is fake, all of it's a hoax, and that scientists all have agendas.

Life is about choices. You chose to live in New York, others chose to live elsewhere. Others also choose to not live by the same requirements New Yorkers should live by at this time.

The virus is real. The calculated fear/hysteria is the hoax, and this applies for almost every US location outside of NY, NJ, and a couple of more locations.

Reactions: CUTiger81
Agreed, the #trumpshutdown will go down in history as one of the most damaging blows to our economy. Almost treasonous.

NWS_image1.png
Unreal!! It’s really pathetic how you and your guys will use every opportunity to trash the man...he didn’t do enough, he did to much, blah blah blah. Give it a rest already!

how do people keep saying it's a political hoax by the left when the PRESIDENT WHO IS WAY FAR RIGHT IMPLEMENTED LOCKDOWNS
this is news to him.
i know he likes to use his words to tell us things that are jokes or intended another way, but his own words:
  • "Moderate populist" (2003)[47]
  • "Liberal-leaning populist" (2003–2011)[48]
  • "Moderate populist conservative" (2011–2012)[49]
  • "Libertarian-leaning conservative" (2012–2013)[50]
  • "Moderate conservative" (2013–2014)[51]
  • "Libertarian-leaning conservative" (2014–2015)[52]
  • "Hard-core conservative" (2015)[53]
  • "Libertarian-leaning conservative" (2015–2016)[54]
  • "Moderate conservative" (2016–2017)[55]
  • "Hard-core conservative" (2017–present)[56]
do you think he has ever paid a girl to abort a fetus? you think he might be pandering for your vote?

This. I don't mean to sound harsh and I know I'll be there one day but if you're over the age of 80 and died from the coronavirus then it's likely the flu would've taken you out too. You didn't die from coronavirus. You died from being near the end of your life and getting sick.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
How interesting...

Revised covid deaths almost cut in half by the CDC. Some of us knew it all along.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
Beware of confirmation bias and always read the fine print. You are living inside an echo chamber my friend. If you actually read the entire page you would have seen this:
“*Data during this period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more, depending on the jurisdiction, age, and cause of death.”

I completely agree. It was pretty idiotic to suggest that he had influence over someone else's health.
oh my god, are you serious? He does. Everyone who goes out and potentially spreads the virus is potentially having influence over someone else's life. Someone who is at-risk or elderly. This is day one stuff man, not controversial whatsoever. Has your head been buried in the sand for the last 3 months?

This. I don't mean to sound harsh and I know I'll be there one day but if you're over the age of 80 and died from the coronavirus then it's likely the flu would've taken you out too. You didn't die from coronavirus. You died from being near the end of your life and getting sick.
Interesting strategy - you could market your plan as: "The Final Solution". The red hats practically sell themselves.

oh my god, are you serious? He does. Everyone who goes out and potentially spreads the virus is potentially having influence over someone else's life. Someone who is at-risk or elderly. This is day one stuff man, not controversial whatsoever. Has your head been buried in the sand for the last 3 months?
Nope, I've been safely at home this whole time. No one has influence over my health but me. Same thing with old people. If they stay home, and/or away from other people, there's no way they can get sick. The virus isn't going to sprout legs and walk to their house.

Nope, I've been safely at home this whole time. No one has influence over my health but me. Same thing with old people. If they stay home, and/or away from other people, there's no way they can get sick. The virus isn't going to sprout legs and walk to their house.
how do they get groceries? Or make a living? Whatever, it's clear you don't care

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Unreal!! It’s really pathetic how you and your guys will use every opportunity to trash the man...he didn’t do enough, he did to much, blah blah blah. Give it a rest already!

I am entitled to my own opinion, whether you like it or not. Trump will go down as the worst president in recent history. Most smart people saw that coming.

Then you should never go out again...ever.

Covid was not the first thing a young, healthy person such as yourself could contract & pass on...there have always been illnesses out there that were much more dangerous to the older crowd than they are to you...& there always will be. So you should just stay in...your being out is much too dangerous to others.

Not sure why you would collapse this into a binary.

It’s about an assessment of risk- and given that >100,000 are going to die of a contagion within a couple months, the numbers justify my position more than yours, unfortunately.

how do they get groceries? Or make a living? Whatever, it's clear you don't care
I'm fortunate that I've been able to work from home. Old people are fortunate that they don't have to work.

I drive to the grocery store, pull up to the front, notify them that I'm there, and hit the button to open the trunk. My groceries are brought out, put in my trunk, and I drove off. Before removing the groceries from my trunk, I put on a mask and gloves. Everything is wiped down before it comes inside.

I have literally not had any contact, with any person outside of my home, since March 13th, with the minor exception of visiting the good folks at chick-fil-a 3 or 4 times since March 13th.

No, I do not care. If people want to stay home, that's great. If people want to go out, just fine. Why should I care? The only person who controls your health is you; don't be a fvcking idiot and say some stupid sh!t like "I got the virus because people wouldn't stay home". It's not other people's fault that you didn't take the proper precautions.

I'm fortunate that I've been able to work from home. Old people are fortunate that they don't have to work.

I drive to the grocery store, pull up to the front, notify them that I'm there, and hit the button to open the trunk. My groceries are brought out, put in my trunk, and I drove off. Before removing the groceries from my trunk, I put on a mask and gloves. Everything is wiped down before it comes inside.

I have literally not had any contact, with any person outside of my home, since March 13th, with the minor exception of visiting the good folks at chick-fil-a 3 or 4 times since March 13th.

No, I do not care. If people want to stay home, that's great. If people want to go out, just fine. Why should I care? The only person who controls your health is you; don't be a fvcking idiot and say some stupid sh!t like "I got the virus because people wouldn't stay home". It's not other people's fault that you didn't take the proper precautions.
idiot, you can still get the virus if you're wearing a mask and taking proper precautions

So if you shoot and kill an 87 year old or an obese person, it isn’t really murder and the cause of death shouldn’t be homicide. One died of old age and one died of obesity. Never mind that bullet in the head.

Using your logic they should be opening the prisons up. The number of wrongly incarcerated murderers in this country is enormous. It is impossible to murder anyone who has a pre-existing condition, old age, or who is obese.

Do you live in SC? 150 people have died in the State of South Carolina due to Covid out of the 37,308 nationally (now listed on the CDC website, was 64,000, but pneumonia and flu deaths with no positive covid test are now removed, just checked my phone on the cdc website)

I would have to ask this question. I assume you do not live in South Carolina and most likely live in NYC. Because the odds of a state of almost 5.5 million people and you personally knowing 3 people is astronomical. Then you throw in "most people i know also know of deaths". The numbers simply do not work out.

I could buy, MAYBE POSSIBLY, that you had 3 friends in a nursing home that all got sick at the same time. But I don't buy the "most people i know" comment. There is literally no way possible this is accurate unless you live in NYC and EVEN THEN that is a stretch according to the actual stats.

I'm going to throw a big BS card on this post. I'm looking at the CDC site right now and they list north of 67K deaths. Here's the full link:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

Show me your data sir.

It’s not a political hoax. The virus was created by Artificial intelligence. Have you noticed that there have been a lot of reports saying that the virus being man made has been ruled out? How could you possibly rule that out? Because they know it was made by AI. What better way to take over than to keep people separate from each other and make everyone completely dependent on technology. This was a trial run to work out the kinks. The AI has been gathering data and this will all start over in the fall. What is a virus or DNA for that matter? Computer code. Why is Bill Gates so involved with this?
Outstanding.

It’s so disheartening that people still don’t know this

unless you have an n95 mask, the mask is about protecting others, not yourself.
I'm well aware of the difference between an N95 mask and a surgical mask, and what each mask can do.

I find it disheartening that people don't know how to communicate. You said, and I quote,
idiot, you can still get the virus if you're wearing a mask and taking proper precautions

I then ask "how", and you start spouting off about the difference between between an N95 mask and a surgical mask...and you think I'm the idiot!?!?! Ha!

If someone takes "proper precautions", there is absolutely no way they can get the China virus. At this point in time, the mere fact that someone got the virus means that they did not take the proper precautions.

I'm well aware of the difference between an N95 mask and a surgical mask, and what each mask can do.

I find it disheartening that people don't know how to communicate. You said, and I quote,

I then ask "how", and you start spouting off about the difference between between an N95 mask and a surgical mask...and you think I'm the idiot!?!?! Ha!

If someone takes "proper precautions", there is absolutely no way they can get the China virus. At this point in time, the mere fact that someone got the virus means that they did not take the proper precautions.
unbelievable

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT