ADVERTISEMENT

GOOD NEWS! President Trump Is Talking to Allies About Starting a New Pro-American Political Party to Take on Failed GOP and Marxist-Democrats

I completely agree here. This is why I've said in multiple threads that the mainstream Republican party needs to divorce themselves from Trump completely. Might be a good time to fully release everything they know about how incompetent and absolutely bumbling he was as a president. Release it all, everything that they know that's embarrassing and stupid.

Trumpism could have very limited ng lasting effects for America and the republican party.

I quite frankly want the republicans to be more moderate and move away from the far right. I don't really want the democrats to be able to mover further left. I really want to see some moderation.

Trump is the republican party. He has consistently polled at over 90% approval with registered republicans. If he leaves and takes his supporters, the republican party is no more.....it wont be split down the middle for sure. Manchurian Mitch is committing political suicide on his current path. There will be no forgive and forget after what repubs have done over the last 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump is the republican party. He has consistently polled at over 90% approval with registered republicans. If he leaves and takes his supporters, the republican party is no more.....it wont be split down the middle for sure. Manchurian Mitch is committing political suicide on his current path. There will be no forgive and forget after what repubs have done over the last 6 months.

You’re in la la land. Now that he’s gone I think a majority of republicans will distance themselves...the sane ones at least. Trump has almost destroyed the party...thankfully he’s gone now. A year from now this will all seem like a bad dream I hope.

You're in a bubble dude. Please join us back in reality and let go of this delusion.

90% of pubs do not support trump here on 1/23/21.

Trump is not the Republican Party.

A trump led party can no longer win nationally.

A fractured GOP will lose bigly.

There is no disputing these facts.

You’re in la la land. Now that he’s gone I think a majority of republicans will distance themselves...the sane ones at least. Trump has almost destroyed the party...thankfully he’s gone now. A year from now this will all seem like a bad dream I hope.

We will see about all that. 74 million voters will have a bone to pick with you on this. You still think that a return to status quo before Trump is possible and I do not think so.

Reactions: AugTig
You're in a bubble dude. Please join us back in reality and let go of this delusion.

90% of pubs do not support trump here on 1/23/21.

Trump is not the Republican Party.

A trump led party can no longer win nationally.

A fractured GOP will lose bigly.

There is no disputing these facts.

Honestly you do not know that. Its a moot point anyway with the current rigged system. Do you think the dem governors and the sell outs in GA will give up this mail in voting for the next election? The fix is in now and they will not want to give it up without a fight. They will actually try to further rig the system in their favor.

Reactions: Dmk
Honestly you do not know that. Its a moot point anyway with the current rigged system. Do you think the dem governors and the sell outs in GA will give up this mail in voting for the next election? The fix is in now and they will not want to give it up without a fight. They will actually try to further rig the system in their favor.

I do know that. What I posted is fact. And I’m a two time Trump voter.

Worried about election rigging? Get the Republican controlled states (the majority) to ban together on election reform.

The party needs logical, steady leadership. Trump isn’t providing that and his credibility is now shot. It’s time to move on.

Reactions: yoshi121374

No offense, but you need professional help. I’m sure you will say I’m a RINO, but nothing was rigged. You, nor anyone else, has been able to produce any evidence to the contrary.

Telling everybody over and over that the election was rigged doesn’t make it true.

No offense, but you need professional help. I’m sure you will say I’m a RINO, but nothing was rigged. You, nor anyone else, has been able to produce any evidence to the contrary.

Telling everybody over and over that the election was rigged doesn’t make it true.

This is what I'm talking about smart, level headed republicans like you and @scotchtiger need to take back the party from RINOs like @TigerGrowls. Trump has the potential to do irreparable damage to conservatives.

Reactions: fcctiger12

I think you are just dumb. That is all.

Reactions: AugTig
So @TigerGrowls is a RINO? Got it. Speaks volumes for you and the rest of your liberal cohorts on here.

Yes. Donald Trump is certainly a RINO. He had never been a republican until he decided that they were the easiest to dupe. He was pro-choice and donated heavily to democrats.

His policies in many cases were not at all typical conservative values. Tariffs are most definitely not a republican thing. Massive spending and deficit increase is not typically republican. Being a man of zero faith and quite obviously faking religion isn't typical.

Honestly, did you guys even check into Trump at all? He has a long and sordid history, nothing that has happened should be a surprise. He's a shitty businessman who was born with money. He's a glorified Slum Lord.

If you claim that Donald Trump is the Replublican Party, like @TigerGrowls does, you are a RINO.

Yes. Donald Trump is certainly a RINO. He had never been a republican until he decided that they were the easiest to dupe. He was pro-choice and donated heavily to democrats.

His policies in many cases were not at all typical conservative values. Tariffs are most definitely not a republican thing. Massive spending and deficit increase is not typically republican. Being a man of zero faith and quite obviously faking religion isn't typical.

Honestly, did you guys even check into Trump at all? He has a long and sordid history, nothing that has happened should be a surprise. He's a shitty businessman who was born with money. He's a glorified Slum Lord.

If you claim that Donald Trump is the Replublican Party, like @TigerGrowls does, you are a RINO.
Trump doesn't give a shit about the republican party, about you or me!! All Trump cares about is Trump and little else.

So @TigerGrowls is a RINO? Got it. Speaks volumes for you and the rest of your liberal cohorts on here.
If you’re more loyal to trump than the ideals of your own party you’re so far gone you can call him a llama or horse it won’t matter. Trump owns him and millions like him. If he wants to ruin conservatism in this country it will only take a speech or two about the MAGA party at the right time and he will vote for whoever Donald Drumpf tells him to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT