ADVERTISEMENT

Good opinion piece on MTG.

If I were a farm boy she definitely could pull my plow.

Wait I am a farm boy, engineer, businessperson and investor so it's up for grabs. LOL

She is definitely the type for BBQ and mud rassling, shooting guns, riding 4 wheelers, doing country antics.

Wait I did some of that this weekend past.

To be fair with my wuzzie old age self I have opted in on lime Jello rassling in a kiddie pool in the back yard nekked is my city version of the mud rassling. Cleans up much quicker.

Leaves a glow on the skin. LOL

Reactions: fatpiggy

Wait I am a farm boy, engineer, businessperson and investor so it's up for grabs. LOL

She is definitely the type for BBQ and mud rassling, shooting guns, riding 4 wheelers, doing country antics.

To be fair with my wuzzie old age self I have opted in on lime Jello rassling in a kiddie pool in the back yard nekked is my city version of the mud rassling. Cleans up much quicker.

I'd pay good money to see it

images

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
She should run for speaker. She's the only person she likes.

You mentioned earlier in a post you are a proud black lady in a context that fit the moment.

To share a moment about my politics.

I trend conservative but NOT far right as to be dangerous to democracy.

I was at a meeting last year when a senior elected black lady made the comment that white Supremacists scared her.

I trying to reassure her agreed with her that they scare me too. Although I agreed that she probably faced more danger from that group than I.

But to my point on the thread regarding MTG.

I find her behavior and the behavior of many Republicans concerning as to creating chaos by asking to vacate.

I being retired work in elected government and volunteer work to help hopefully to make life better for my family as they grow up and age along with what I see as a Christian mission.

That being said the Democrats in certain areas scare the pants off me.

But as to MTG. I find myself thinking she really is not helping make things BETTER but njust satisfying her ego.

I have had to learn to listen and work at compromise to accomplish good things.

Even then it sometimes end up a shit storm which was not the intent , but then there is always unintended consequences.

In a nutshell I would try to work with her but would not be a fan of her ideals, but in her head there are probably some areas that are possible to utilize

One thing that I find distracting in many attempts to do good things is that people will trivialize and
instead of picking the best path will for example will line up black versus white when really it should be for example about helping people overall regardless of skin color

The power mongers want it that way

Create division so they can maintain power and control the narrative

Again demeanor, civility and compromise are becoming the Unicorn of politics

F**k everyone that's hating on mtg. She's working for legal American citizens only and that's the way it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
MTG is awful. The part of our state she comes from is just a different place. It's an embarrassment she represents any part of Georgia. Anyone that doesn't see that must watch Andrew Tate videos and think he's cool other than the pox upon humanity that he really is. She's the equivalent of Cori Bush for the GOP. Both are absolute imbeciles.

Reactions: yoshi121374
MTG is awful. The part of our state she comes from is just a different place. It's an embarrassment she represents any part of Georgia. Anyone that doesn't see that must watch Andrew Tate videos and think he's cool other than the pox upon humanity that he really is. She's the equivalent of Cori Bush for the GOP. Both are absolute imbeciles.

I really don't pay much attention to what MTG says or does and I see much more about Cori Bush for some reason. She definitely walks the crazy line. Now if MTG does too THEN let me take her off my party guest list.

I will say that if MTG and Cori Bush are the GOP and Democratic examples of bad behavior then I have to say stay away MTG from me and let me wear garlic necklaces and put a lot of distance between either one of them and me. LOL

Lately I have just given up on our national and even state government, so I have been ignoring news a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT