ADVERTISEMENT

Good start to the trump campaign

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha.

You ****ing people are just amazing. A lifetime of political science research? Nope! I disagree! My "common sense" approach is obviously right!
Is a dictatorship an example of BIG or SMALL government.

You know it's big government.

Do liberals favor BIG or SMALL government?

You know they favor big government.

Is nazism an example of BIG or SMALL government?

This isn't that hard.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

This isn't that hard.
main-qimg-a1908eef99cd65315c879e7dd7d55f8c
d9j17pgnu25f.png

Then what the fvck are you doing on a Clemson off-topic board?
Who coordinated you bot-like Stepford MAGAs that all started posting here at the same time on Friday?
You all have the exact same talking points, same conspiracies, same bullshit. Are you one person with four different accounts or did you all take the same Owning the Libs 101 course for extra credit?

@jfegaly also shared that he's not a Clemson fan and really only started posting on Friday
@BillCutting4585 created his account on Friday and only posts here - also not a MAGA lmao
[USER=86212]@NavigatorII
just started posting on Friday and only posts here
@GhostOfMatchesMalone- just started posting on Friday and only posts here

You all act like a pack of juvenile hyenas and I want one of you to fess up and spill the beans. What brought you here?
I claimed I wasn’t a clemson fan? Interesting.

Was this a relevant response in your mind?
"Derp. He's a quarter Mexican but also Caucasian. Guess he can't be anything Hispanic either. LMFAO"

Relevant response to a brain dead statement. The leftard media painted Zimmerman, half hispanic, half jew as a white nationalist. Can I buy you a book, Almanac of the Worlds 5 races, or do you prefer Racism for Dummies? Hmmm?

This isn't that hard.

We get it. You know more about this than... checks notes... Every political scientist in the history of the discipline. You win. You have beaten me in a war of intellects and we should all bow down to your deductive reasoning skills.

Then what the fvck are you doing on a Clemson off-topic board?
Who coordinated you bot-like Stepford MAGAs that all started posting here at the same time on Friday?
You all have the exact same talking points, same conspiracies, same bullshit. Are you one person with four different accounts or did you all take the same Owning the Libs 101 course for extra credit?

@jfegaly also shared that he's not a Clemson fan and really only started posting on Friday
@BillCutting4585 created his account on Friday and only posts here - also not a MAGA lmao
[USER=86212]@NavigatorII
just started posting on Friday and only posts here
@GhostOfMatchesMalone- just started posting on Friday and only posts here

You all act like a pack of juvenile hyenas and I want one of you to fess up and spill the beans. What brought you here?
Bwahahahahahhahha

FWIW, “hyenas” is my claim. You can’t claim that… Well of course you COULD, that would be rather typical of you stupid fvcks…

We get it. You know more about this than... checks notes... Every leftist political scientist in the history of the discipline. You win. You have beaten me in a war of intellects and we should all bow down to your deductive reasoning skills.
FIFY

You can Stop with the blatant dishonesty.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
"Derp. He's a quarter Mexican but also Caucasian. Guess he can't be anything Hispanic either. LMFAO"

Relevant response to a brain dead statement. The leftard media painted Zimmerman, half hispanic, half jew as a white nationalist. Can I buy you a book, Almanac of the Worlds 5 races, or do you prefer Racism for Dummies? Hmmm?
Respond please 👇

You deleted it but you know what you said. You ****ed up and realized your mistake but I saw it. But feel free to correct the record....NOW
Nope. Haven’t deleted anything here. Waste of time. Nice try.

Since we are asking and answering questions, I have to know….

Is D Pic short for something? Literally, short for something?

Bwahahahahahhahha

FWIW, “hyenas” is my claim. You can’t claim that… Well of course you COULD, that would be rather typical of you stupid fvcks…
I've repeatedly claimed your pride and I'll continue to claim any fvcking thing I want.

Respond please 👇

Why are you posting a link to something I never even read, responded to, mentioned, etc? Better check your med dose. Quote fail? Wrong poster? :oops:

Nope. Haven’t deleted anything here. Waste of time. Nice try.
Respond please - who put you four bots up to this? 👇

Respond please - who put you four bots up to this? 👇

Good lawd. Already responded. Did you escape again? Shall I call the facility and let them know where you are?

Good lawd. Already responded. Did you escape again? Shall I call the facility and let them know where you are?
You only responded to the allegation(sorta) but not the question.

You're not a Clemson fan but you and your three Adderall enabled MAGAloons all started posting at the same time on Friday. Why?

Last edited:
Reactions: clemsontiger02
We get it. You know more about this than... checks notes... Every political scientist in the history of the discipline. You win. You have beaten me in a war of intellects and we should all bow down to your deductive reasoning skills.
You know it as well as I do.

So now you believe conservatives are the ones that believe in big government and not liberals????? Ok fine.

Let's try this another way.

So we know dictatorships are on one end of the political spectrum, right? Up till an hour ago, all political scientists on the planet agreed that dictatorships were the far left, but you think they are on the far right.

Fine.

So dictators are on one extreme of the political spectrum, that still means anarchists are on the other.

Still with me?

So since you are now saying that dictators are far right, that means anarchists are far left.

Has to be in order for your logic to hold.

So I've already established that anarchists are people like Jim Jones, David Koresh, militia.

IOW, CULT LEADERS.

What have you libs always called the MAGA movement?

A cult.

What have you called Trump?

A cult leader.

So by YOUR logic......Trump and the MAGA cult is FAR LEFT.

See how ridiculous you are being?

Dictatorships are far left, cults are far right.

Nazism and fascism are far left.

Big government.

Use your God-given brain.

You just made my point better than I did.

Look at your picture.

Massive government presence.

Here's more:

nazi-germany.jpg

Massive military. Soliders as far as the eye can see.

Big or small government?

Does the left want big or small government?

Use your brain. Fight your brainwashing. How can that picture of massive government be on the right, if the left loves big government?

You know that is a lie. Nazism is on the far left.

I'm sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
You only responded to the allegation(sorta) but not the question.

You're not a Clemson fan but you and your three Adderall enabled MAGAloons all started posting at the same time on Friday. Why?
Riddle us this clown. Is Dabo going to get us a QB that won't shit the bed next year? We'd like to know. We look like FSU now. :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: BillCutting4585
You just made my point better than I did.

Look at your picture.

Massive government presence.

Here's more:

nazi-germany.jpg

Massive military. Soliders as far as the eye can see.

Big or small government?

Does the left want big or small government?

Use your brain. Fight your brainwashing. How can that picture of massive government be on the right, if the left loves big government?

You know that is a lie. Nazism is on the far left.

I'm sorry.
Answer my question you hyper-babbling moron 👇

Riddle us this clown. Is Dabo going to get us a QB that won't shit the bed next year? We'd like to know. We look like FSU now. :confused:
Are you stating for the record that you are a Clemson fan? Why did you only start posting on Friday with your friends and only on the off-topic board? You've never even liked a post in the West Zone. Fess up - what's the deal with you four?

Answer my question you hyper-babbling moron 👇

I did. I told you nazism and fascism is on the left end of the political spectrum.

Then @iceheart08 decided to claim Trump and his supporters are really alt left.

You guys sure do work yourselves in a lather when someone asks you to question your programming.

Everything we are telling you is common sense. You know that libs love big government. You know dictators are big government.

Ergo, dictators are far left.

Fight your programming, NPC.

I did. I told you nazism and fascism is on the left end of the political spectrum.

Then @iceheart08 decided to claim Trump and his supporters are really alt left.

You guys sure do work yourselves in a lather when someone asks you to question your programming.

Everything we are telling you is common sense. You know that libs love big government. You know dictators are big government.

Ergo, dictators are far left.

Fight your programming, NPC.
Your avoidance is telling. Are you one person using four accounts, because you all say the same shit ....though you do seem a bit dumber.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT