ADVERTISEMENT

Google employees offer housing, food, and healthcare to immigrants.

Good for them! I think more citizens and companies should spend their money if they feel called to do so. I feel called to spend a significant portion of my income to my church and feeding the hungry and taking care of the poor. That's a personal decision. I would rather them spend their money how they want to than legislate some crap to spend mine how they want.

Good for them! I think more citizens and companies should spend their money if they feel called to do so. I feel called to spend a significant portion of my income to my church and feeding the hungry and taking care of the poor. That's a personal decision. I would rather them spend their money how they want to than legislate some crap to spend mine how they want.

Agree completely.

“Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart,” - @appalachiatiger probably

Oh my... My source checker threw a red alert on this one sir! Remember not to use the Epoc Times as a primary source!!!

Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart... I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that! - Donald Trump

Reactions: appalachiatiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT