ADVERTISEMENT

GOP takes abortion off the table for 24 election

JUST IN: Donald Trump snaps back at angry reporter, shreds democrats for their stance on late-term abortions, calls them "extreme" and "radical."

Reporter: "You have boldly considered yourself both pro-choice and pro-life. Which one is it?"

Trump: "When I was a Democrat, just like Ronald Reagan... which sort of followed a very similar path."

"The Democrats are the radicals on this because they're willing to have abortions in the seventh, eighth, ninth month."

"We're talking about execution of a baby... And you can say what you want, but that's extreme and that's radical."

Video: @townhallcom
Donald Trump is responsible for this

Cool so you don't believe DJT when he says that bullshit
No. I believe Trump. He wants a reasonable middle ground adopted by the state legislatures. Not a federal issue at all, so no connection to the potus race imo.

No. I believe Trump. He wants a reasonable middle ground adopted by the state legislatures. Not a federal issue at all, so no connection to the potus race imo.

You know that's not true. He will literally say whatever he thinks will get him elected. Trump has zero actual integrity or concern about any issues.

Do any of you truthfully think Trump hasn't paid for a few abortions? This is the same dude who said he would grab women by the p***y, literally was found liable for sexual assault, and has committed adultery on all of his wives.

You can call him General,make up some fake ass back story, but the truth is he's a conman and you are his "Mark".

Reactions: dpic73
You know that's not true. He will literally say whatever he thinks will get him elected. Trump has zero actual integrity or concern about any issues.

Do any of you truthfully think Trump hasn't paid for a few abortions? This is the same dude who said he would grab women by the p***y, literally was found liable for sexual assault, and has committed adultery on all of his wives.

You can call him General,make up some fake ass back story, but the truth is he's a conman and you are his "Mark".
"Maureen Dowd referred to Trump’s suggestion this week that women who have abortions should be punished – a comment he swiftly retracted – when she wrote: “Given his draconian comment, sending women back to back alleys, I had to ask: When he was a swinging bachelor in Manhattan, was he ever involved with anyone who had an abortion?

‘Such an interesting question,’ he said. ‘So what’s your next question?’”

Reactions: yoshi121374
"Maureen Dowd referred to Trump’s suggestion this week that women who have abortions should be punished – a comment he swiftly retracted – when she wrote: “Given his draconian comment, sending women back to back alleys, I had to ask: When he was a swinging bachelor in Manhattan, was he ever involved with anyone who had an abortion?

‘Such an interesting question,’ he said. ‘So what’s your next question?’”

I've said many times that the more he talks, the more he kills his chances. He has absolutely no filter and can't help insulting women and anyone with intelligence. He has doubled down on the dumbass.

That dude is incredible and it's sad that idiots believe his garbage. I would give better odds that he has paid for an abortion than the odds one of his businesses would actually succeed.

Reactions: nytigerfan
7th, 8th and 9th month? Let me ask anyone here if they actually BELIEVE that? If you believe that, WHY do you believe that? Because I call massive bullshit.

Heres the issue, democrats will allow late term abortions for medical emergencies. Republicans will nit pick that and say: they want late term abortions. Believe them at your wife and daughters' peril, because if they Pubs outlaw 'late term abortions' you will have more women miscarrying and delivering a dead baby and having injuries which reduce their fertility.
This is just more of your party line bs dishonesty. The abortion bill the house passed in 2022 specifically added language that during the consideration of the mothers health to determine if an abortion was medically justified, the "health" of the mother specifically includes psychological and mental heath. It was a backdoor free pass for docs to preform abortions up until birth if the mother said it was stressing her out.

Just bc you repeat the same lie over and over again doesn't mean it's true.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You BELIEVE Trump when he says: They want to murder babies.

WHY do you believe that? WHY do you think late term abortions happen?
Of course it has implications on the POTUS race damn dude you are kidding yourself.

Reactions: yoshi121374
You BELIEVE Trump when he says: They want to murder babies.

WHY do you believe that? WHY do you think late term abortions happen?
Of course it has implications on the POTUS race damn dude you are kidding yourself.
Here is a big part of it. $$$$$

Tens of billions of dollars in selling baby parts.

...... ok so we are cool with denying mothers the care they need to survive, because of a screen shot? Do you actually read things other than headlines?
Abortion is not a big issue for me. I would support a median period of time for no questions asked Abortions and also carve out exceptions to save the mothers life. It's a state issue and should not be in the forefront of the potus election imo.

Abortion is not a big issue for me. I would support a median period of time for no questions asked Abortions and also carve out exceptions to save the mothers life. It's a state issue and should not be in the forefront of the potus election imo.
.... but ... but ....but that was going to be Trump's big campaign. I OVERTURNED Roe v Wade. Lots of people wanted it to happen.... They said it couldn't be done.. but I did it.

Now what will you do?

.... but ... but ....but that was going to be Trump's big campaign. I OVERTURNED Roe v Wade. Lots of people wanted it to happen.... They said it couldn't be done.. but I did it.

Now what will you do?
Trump accomplished his objective which I agreed with. Overturning roe v Wade put control of abortion laws back at the state level.

Not correct. They reverted to an old state law already on the books that had been overrode by roe v Wade. I think they will push a new law in short order.
LOL, not if the Republicans have their way. The Right is too extreme for most Americans and the voting will reflect that.

Which one of your handles would show up?
FAIL
swgtsjhvzi131.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT