ADVERTISEMENT

Great speech tonight by our President....Historically, it reminded me in some ways

gas-lantern.jpg

We still don't know why he decided to all of a sudden drop out.
If you don't know, you have not been paying attention. Not that I would blame you!

The fact that anyone on either side of the aisle could call that speech "Presidential" is just lost on what being a great President, and Commander in Chief is all about.
It's scary really!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yes we do. There was no path to victory for him and he finally accepted that reality. So he stepped aside for the good of the party and the country.

It was a truly heroic decision, and history will remember him well for it.
You been saying all year that crooked Joe was going beat Trump’s @$$. What happened? You also guaranteed that Trump is going to jail. Give us a status.

Reactions: Allornothing
Yes we do. There was no path to victory for him and he finally accepted that reality. So he stepped aside for the good of the party and the country.

It was a truly heroic decision, and history will remember him well for it.

I was with the spouse of one of Biden's cabinet members this week in Europe. Your first statement isn't accurate. The power brokers in the party - namely Obama and Pelosi - forced this behind the scenes. Now they likely came to the conclusion that he couldn't win and that was a big part of their motivation, but this wasn't a Biden decision and he didn't want it. My impression was he actually feels betrayed and really hurt by the lack of support from Obama in particular. It was forced upon him and after the fact, his public statements need to fall in line. I seriously doubt anyone has a better source on this...

I'll probably be at the white house in September and may meet Joe. Perhaps 'll ask him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
I was with the spouse of one of Biden's cabinet members this week in Europe. Your first statement isn't accurate. The power brokers in the party - namely Obama and Pelosi - forced this behind the scenes. Now they likely came to the conclusion that he couldn't win and that was a big part of their motivation, but this wasn't a Biden decision and he didn't want it. My impression was he actually feels betrayed and really hurt by the lack of support from Obama in particular. It was forced upon him and after the fact, his public statements need to fall in line. I seriously doubt anyone has a better source on this...

I'll probably be at the white house in September and may meet Joe. Perhaps 'll ask him 😂
Haha okay. Truth just has no place in maga world.

This is correct. If it were up to JB he'd still be the nominee.

I don't think he feels betrayed but I'm a step removed.

Reactions: scotchtiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT