ADVERTISEMENT

Ha. Havent watched wokESPN Sportscenter in ages

I think OPs point was where’s the sports talk, not gay hate

Yeah. I dont hate anyone based on how they were born or how they choose to live their life as Im sure the majority of people do. Just find it funny that the first time I tune in to sportscenter in ages and it’s exactly the thing people say is on there.

Why is this some groundbreaking story? He likes guys. Ok, cool. Now, can you show me some, you know, sports? This deserves no more than a scroll across the bottom line, but for some reason, they talk about his heroism and bravery like he’s Chuck Norris.

Yeah. I dont hate anyone based on how they were born or how they choose to live their life as Im sure the majority of people do. Just find it funny that the first time I tune in to sportscenter in ages and it’s exactly the thing people say is on there.

Why is this some groundbreaking story? He likes guys. Ok, cool. Now, can you show me some, you know, sports? This deserves no more than a scroll across the bottom line, but for some reason, they talk about his heroism and bravery like he’s Chuck Norris.
The ultimate issue is that if they didn’t do this, they would get ridiculed mercilessly from cancel culture that they’re insensitive and ignorant to gay athletes. Social media, cancel culture, and the majority of the liberal agenda has ruined the world we live in

It's honestly probably a board room programming decision to capture more women viewers with heart warming stories. It's dumb but it's what happened to most the network channels in the 24 jour newscycle

ESPN and Coke will be bankrupt in 10 years. Not listening to most of your customers is not a good biz plan. However, to Marxist it’s their religion so they’ll burn down their own house before they realize it
that's going to put a dent in @Cris_Ard's retirement plan

Macy Gray wrote a op-Ed (not sure why a “meh” singer was asked to write something) recently discussing how the American Flag took the place of the Confederate Flag and that it stands for racism and hate.

A transgender woman who is an alternate for the BMX freestyle team said that THEY wanted to win a medal so THEY could burn the American flag on the podium

John Cuzack went on a tirade this weekend on Twitter on how awful the United States is ….

a couple years ago this wouldn’t have concerned me. I would’ve passed it off as BS or the standard out of touch crap that spews out of Hollywood …. But …. This shit is now coming individuals in Democratic Party and the highest seats of our Government.

ESPN and Coke will be bankrupt in 10 years. Not listening to most of your customers is not a good biz plan. However, to Marxist it’s their religion so they’ll burn down their own house before they realize it
ESPN maybe, because those people are idiots, but Come is too smart for that. They will change course long before it gets that serious.

So gay. I mean brave.
Seems those are the same things nowadays.
One of them said she hoped the players “would get behind him”- she realized it as soon as it came out of her mouth. Best thing I’ve seen on ESPN lately
Damn, wish I had seen that.
Macy Gray wrote a op-Ed (not sure why a “meh” singer was asked to write something) recently discussing how the American Flag took the place of the Confederate Flag and that it stands for racism and hate.

A transgender woman who is an alternate for the BMX freestyle team said that THEY wanted to win a medal so THEY could burn the American flag on the podium

John Cuzack went on a tirade this weekend on Twitter on how awful the United States is ….

a couple years ago this wouldn’t have concerned me. I would’ve passed it off as BS or the standard out of touch crap that spews out of Hollywood …. But …. This shit is now coming individuals in Democratic Party and the highest seats of our Government.
I read about that bmx bitch...I hope he does win a medal just to prove to everyone how much of a bitch he really is. There is no way he follows through on that hollow threat. But let me make one of my own...if he does that, I will personally hunt him down and "remove" him from the country that he hates so much, that he's competing on its behalf at the Olympics.

I'll miss diet Coke, but fvck both of'em. Burn baby burn.

Beyond just not caring, it’s just as much of a problem that the only acceptable angle for a network like ESPN is celebration. If somebody were to make a point of asking why they should care, they’d be in trouble. You can let alone expressing a traditional, or Christian, or Orthodox Jewish, or pre-2015 Obama point of view.

For as far back as I can remember I would watch ESPN for 2 things. Live events and Sportscenter. I do not watch Sportscenter because the best talent left years back. So now I just watch live events and move on afterwards. For me personally I really do not care what anyone does in their private life so long as it is legal and not harming anyone else. Live and let live. Nassib being gay has no bearing on my life whatsoever.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Crap it, I’ll just identify as Kurt Angle so I can get an Olympic Gold medal AND a Gold belt from Vince McMAHON.

Reactions: 24TIGER

Thoughts, comments, concerns?
Haven’t the Chinese been doing this for decades?
giphy.gif

Reactions: CUTiger1977

Color Revolution in progress. Everyone should look it up. Lots of reason for concern.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT