ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity wants to round up homeless vets and send to Gitmo

Does he have another name? Was “Christ” just a nickname and his real name was Jesus Rodriguez?
Christ was not his family name, he was referred to as Christ as he was the anointed one. If you are not a believer, why do you call him the anointed one (the Messiah), if you are a believer then I understand completely.

Christ was not his family name, he was referred to as Christ as he was the anointed one. If you are not a believer, why do you call him the anointed one (the Messiah), if you are a believer then I understand completely.

452d4d2e-5df4-49fe-bf2f-8046bbd928e3_text.gif

Ahh, the new liberal buzzwords. How about you tell us what your plan is as a non believer?
He must recognize that Jesus is the Messiah as he called him Christ. He refuses to say that he is a non believer so I guess we should ask him what his plan is for non believers.

Ahh, the new liberal buzzwords. How about you tell us what your plan is as a non believer?

He must recognize that Jesus is the Messiah as he called him Christ. He refuses to say that he is a non believer so I guess we should ask him what his plan is for non believers.

Hey Gemstones - stop trying to hijack the thread. We are trying to talk about some goofy bitch Fox News host who thinks it’s a good idea to kidnap homeless vets and put them in a Cuban prison.

I would firmly be in support of sending homeless drug addicted people to camps out in the woods on federal land to rehab.

Read the article that you posted to start this thread and it answers the question. I am fine with what he said in terms of a debate style discussion in a what if scenario.
I did. And I think capturing veterans and moving them to a prison in a foreign country is cruel beyond belief.

They put their lives on the line to defend this country and now you want to just sweep them out of the way because they inconvenience you.

I did. And I think capturing veterans and moving them to a prison in a foreign country is cruel beyond belief.

They put their lives on the line to defend this country and now you want to just sweep them out of the way because they inconvenience you.
He didnt say anything about capturing. Prove me you are not a far left spam hound mainly.

I am not your honey, and I am sorry you feel that way. You may want to consider that your tone and words are not exactly of a loving nature
John 8:7-11 English Standard Version 2016 (ESV)And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” And once more he bent down and wrote on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT