ADVERTISEMENT

Happy March 4th! Today is the STORM!

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
Dear Leader Trump will be inaugurated today and the democrats will be arrested!

@SconnyTiger25 and @TigerGrowls - what are you guys reading on your traitorous scum QANON message boards? What time does the STORM begin today?

• Haha
Reactions: wallaceb

@SconnyTiger25 and @TigerGrowls - what are you guys reading on your traitorous scum QANON message boards? What time does the STORM begin today?
Nothing happening today, false flag, sorry, nobody every said anything about March 4th. I am glad they are rounding up all these missing children though, just found 150 more in Tennessee.

There are trafficking tunnels all over the US, some places in the Midwest up to 2 miles deep, that is kray kray.

Nothing happening today, false flag, sorry, nobody every said anything about March 4th. I am glad they are rounding up all these missing children though, just found 150 more in Tennessee.

There are trafficking tunnels all over the US, some places in the Midwest up to 2 miles deep, that is kray kray.

Always glad to hear about missing children being found. I assume that Hilary Clinton and the Pope are going to be arrested in connection?

What do you think false flag means? I've seen you apply the term incorrectly in multiple contexts.

Reactions: wallaceb

fetchimage

*the next storm

• Haha
Reactions: wallaceb and dpic73

You guys were right. I stand corrected. Insurrection force did enter Capitol area and was quickly found out by ABC News. Heavily armed too. I am glad that we have you bastions of democracy protecting us. It was either this or @okclem and @Woody1405 running a false flag?
IMG_9011.jpg

imagine living in a world where you can actually use the internet properly.

When I grew up we barely had commodore computers, so I think I do quite well, my kids are much better at it than me for sure. I do appreciate backhanded compliments tho or passive aggressive posting.

I love the maturity of people on the internet, am I doing that right?

When I grew up we barely had commodore computers, so I think I do quite well, my kids are much better at it than me for sure. I do appreciate backhanded compliments tho or passive aggressive posting.

I love the maturity of people on the internet, am I doing that right?
SQNMWbR.gif

Reactions: nytigerfan
I expected a horde of enraged fat white men and women to descend on DC, but thank god we were spared.

So I thought Biden issued Exec Order to begin dismantling Guantanamo Bay? Wonder why they would be fortifying it then?!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT