ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

I’m 100% on board with deportation.

We must set precedent that the only way to enter this country is legally. Look at the punishment other countries have for crossing their border illegally. Stiff jail time. Yet we give the law breakers $$$$
Im not against it, but at the same time I havent called for it either. If they get caught breaking the law then deport them. I have no issues with that. Not for the gov running around doing CCP style roundups either....

You’re confused. The conservative view is irrelevant because you’re not conservatives. When daddy donald tells you what your thoughts are you’ll know then.

Based on the rhetoric, you’re all pro deportation.
You dont even know what a conservative is. You have lied so much about conservatives that you have started to believe your own lies. You are lost in a storm of darkness that you have created and are too lost to realize it...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Wait.... Do you think Trump won that debate?

Hahahhahahahah!!!!
look at the polls most people do. People saw what ABC was trying to do. While Kamala didnt do poor she didnt do great. She had no answers for immigration or the economy and thats where Trump won lastnight. Trump also won on Ukraine and Russia. Unlike you chickenhawks on the left that want WW3, most people want to avoid it like the plague...

look at the polls most people do. People saw what ABC was trying to do. While Kamala didnt do poor she didnt do great. She had no answers for immigration or the economy and thats where Trump won lastnight. Trump also won on Ukraine and Russia. Unlike you chickenhawks on the left that want WW3, most people want to avoid it like the plague...
Please donate your brain to science after you die.

Reactions: dpic73
I was always taught, "Those who fail to prepare, prepare to fail." Prepping for a debate is standard and has been for years. Neither candidate needs to be fed questions ahead of time to know what to prepare for, if you're not prepared for a question, that is just bad preparation. Both candidates should have been prepared for every question and had a prepared answer for each one, they should also have been prepared for a whole bunch of questions that weren't asked. If either of the candidates was asked a question they weren't prepared for, that's on them and their team. Both candidates dodged questions and answered with prepared responses, that was totally expected and why the first 25 minutes was boring. To complain that one candidate or the other was given the questions ahead of time is stupid, there were no surprise questions or zingers.

Reactions: yoshi121374
go watch the cnn post debate show
Oh no, no, no. You said the polls showed that Trump won, then you said he won the CNN after-debate poll. here it is so you lied again.

Debate watchers said, 63% to 37%, that Harris turned in a better performance onstage in Philadelphia. Prior to the debate, the same voters were evenly split on which candidate would perform more strongly, with 50% saying Harris would do so and 50% that Trump would. And afterward, 96% of Harris supporters who tuned in said that their chosen candidate had done a better job, while a smaller 69% majority of Trump’s supporters credited him with having a better night.

63% of registered voters who watched Tuesday's debate say Harris outperformed Trump​

Prior to the debate, those voters were evenly split on who would do a better job.

Q: Regardless of which candidate you support, who do you think (did/is likely to do) the better job in the presidential debate?
Bar chart showing registered voters who watched the Sept. 10 presidential debate saying Harris did better than Trump onstage, 63% to 37%. Before the debate, they were evenly split on who would do a better job in the debate.

Harris
Trump

Post-debate
63%
37%
Pre-debate
50%
50%
Methodology: The CNN poll was conducted by text message with 605 registered US voters who said they watched the debate Tuesday, and the poll findings are representative of the views of debate-watchers only. Results for the full sample of debate watchers have a margin of sampling error of ±5.3 percentage points.

Lie, just last week I busted you when you said I was "clearly lying" about Biden/Harris being invited to the Arlington ceremony, which ended in a wimpy comment from you as a concession that I was right.

Donald's words are not dumb, they are clearly dangerous, especially now that he's angrier and more detached from reality than he's ever been before. And this time he'll have no guardrails so it's objectively insane for you to bury your head and act like he's not a threat AFTER you know what he did on January 6th and what he continues saying to this day. You don't get to pretend like that never happened.

No way in hell should he be allowed to sit in that office again...
Wrong.

At least one family mentioned they invited the White House to the event.

Which question did they ask him that you thought was unfair?
I said nothing about a question.

I said that the moderators were trying to fact check Trump and did not try to fact check Harris one time.

I also said that one of the moderators gave an opinion on the matter, not fact.

Your opinion as a moderator shouldn’t matter in this type of setting.

You really complaining that a former prosecutor and DA had excellent debate prep, and the guy who had Matt Gaetz and Laura Loomer as his prep partners ended up looking stupid? Her team said she’s been preparing for weeks for this. Trump probably should’ve done the same instead of shitposting and reading conspiracies on Twitter.
Hahaha.

Man your reading comprehension is poor. I would expect prep.

Dpic said:

“Where are all the posters that said she only talks in word salads and isn't able to speak fluently without a teleprompter? She also had no notes...”

Very dumb to try and use this debate to prove that point when she prepped her ass off.

Now put her in front of a mic without prep and a teleprompter. It hasn’t happen yet and won’t because she avoids it like the plague.

Someone come in here and explain why Americans think its a good thing if Russia wins its war with Ukraine. WHY would any US president not want Ukraine to win. Because if you think Russia's stopping with Ukraine, you are wrong.

I care about economics, and the ability of hard working folks, who put everything on the line and take risks, to be able to keep as much of the hard earned money they’ve made, and choose themselves how best to use said money to help others.

To answer your question, yes.. I think Trump is likable for those who appreciate someone showing who they really are, instead of being a phony.
Well, I'll give him that. He is an open book ... the kind that they tear the cover off of and throw away.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
“Where are all the posters that said she only talks in word salads and isn't able to speak fluently without a teleprompter? She also had no notes...”

Very dumb to try and use this debate to prove that point when she prepped her ass off.

Now put her in front of a mic without prep and a teleprompter. It hasn’t happen yet and won’t because she avoids it like the plague.
She did the CNN Dana Bash interview as well as several podcasts and she did fine. But if you want to compare her to Trump's interviews, she was amaze balls.

Hahaha.

Dpic said:

It’s strategy, something the Trump campaign doesn’t know dick about. Let the RW media apparatus spam their dullard followers for a month about how Kamala is a shit public speaker and then when she comes out and posterizes Trump for 65 million people to see live, it makes her look so much better. She’s probably going to do a bunch of interviews going forward now that she successfully baited RW media and had their talking heads talking about how wrong they were about her live on the air after the debate.

She was admittedly bad on the public stage 4 years ago, but she’s a complete 180 from that now. It’s probably why Trump is crying about not doing another debate - he knows she’ll pants him again for the world to see.

Someone come in here and explain why Americans think its a good thing if Russia wins its war with Ukraine. WHY would any US president not want Ukraine to win. Because if you think Russia's stopping with Ukraine, you are wrong.
nobody said anything about Russia winning thats a leftist talking point. Need the war to end and let tension cooldown

Hahaha.

Dpic said:

Not to mention they were feeding her lines thru her earrings

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT