ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

He didn't care afterwards that they weren't patriotic or peaceful and now he plans to pardon them. Has he ever shown an ounce of grace to the 150 policemen who were injured or died that day?

Peacefully or patriotically my ass
None died and the 150 injured is a lie ... Pelosi already admitted she made the mistake and it was on her.

This is reinforcing why - for the first time in my lifetime - I’m not voting for the republican nominee. How much more competent would Nikki Haley be right now?
Fortunately, your vote doesn’t matter because Trump’s policies as president were excellent.

But yes, Haley would destroy Kamala because Kamala wouldnt have a prayer winning a primary - much less winning against a normal Republican candidate like Haley.

Fortunately, your vote doesn’t matter because Trump’s policies as president were excellent.

But yes, Haley would destroy Kamala because Kamala wouldnt have a prayer winning a primary - much less winning against a normal Republican candidate like Haley.

Don’t worry. I’m not voting for Kamala. But yea my vote won’t matter.

Reactions: Cavitybacks

Kamala would not finish top 3 on a true openly contested primary.

I'm not a huge fan, but she is presenting far,far better than he is. This is going to.play well for moderates. People are so tired of the ranting and raging.
Well she is a better communicator than Trump. Trump has always been a poor debater and why some people think he is a good one? She is throwing out lies with conviction and he cannot answer.

Call it a draw at the half.
As It stands the polls won’t have moved a week from now.

So talk all the shit you want, that’s the only thing that matters. Neither one has landed any knockout blows. Not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Here’s what’s happening.

She has nothing, zero. So.. let’s just do our best to frustrate him and make him come off as angry. We’ll sit back and smile, while we have nothing. The uninformed won’t like the angry man.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Don’t worry. I’m not voting for Kamala. But yea my vote won’t matter.
To your point though, Trump just needed to be normal tonight for people like you in other states to go out and actually cast a vote.

I think most understand that the world was peaceful as ever, economy strong, etc from 2016-2020 compared to spending $300 at the grocery store now on cereal.

His economic policies made a ton of sense, but I can’t blame people for just not casting a vote.

Reactions: scotchtiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT