ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

• 10:15 PM EDT
    Dana Bash
    Just catching up here, a senior Harris adviser told me that when they went to commercial break, her team inside the Constitution Center erupted in cheers. The expectations game is over.
I consider my self fairly objective in this race considering I loathe both of these people …

She is beating his ass, it’s barely competitive

I’m still writing in my dog though

• 10:15 PM EDT
    Dana Bash
    Just catching up here, a senior Harris adviser told me that when they went to commercial break, her team inside the Constitution Center erupted in cheers. The expectations game is over.
This is something to cheer for?

Really?

Hahahahahahahahhajahahahahajajjaj

Probably would t be what I chose, but it's a very good example of his lack of judgement. Also the beginning of his racial division
Weak as hell.

As a minority there is nothing more stupid than bringing up something someone may have said or done 40-50 years ago.

I won’t go there. Let’s just say he knew I had his number.
You're a liar. You have continually accused me of being a "paid" shill and creating other handles to like my own posts - like that makes a bit of damn sense. I asked you to speak to the subject instead of that bullshit nonsense

So debate is over.

I think it was a tie, if you want to say Kamala out performed I could understand the argument.

However, her problem is she didn’t do anything to move the needle. She didn’t get the knock out sound bite.

She did not seem likeable.

I don’t think that debate changed anyone’s mind.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
You're a liar. You have continually accused me of being a "paid" shill and creating other handles to like my own posts - like that makes a bit of damn sense. I asked you to speak to the subject instead of that bullshit nonsense
You are paid for, and had multiple accounts here. I don’t lie about anything… ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT