ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

So debate is over.

I think it was a tie, if you want to say Kamala out performed I could understand the argument.

However, her problem is she didn’t do anything to move the needle. She didn’t get the knock out sound bite.

She did not seem likeable.

I don’t think that debate changed anyone’s mind.
Completely pointless debate.

So you’re saying you’re not friends with people of the far left?
You conveniently added “far” this time.

I don’t think that hating black/brown people is the rights position just because there are people out there with that position.

Both gun confiscation and “open borders” are ridiculous. I’m sure there are equivalents but neither of those things are “the lefts position”

Reactions: yoshi121374
Kamala you are correct, we aren’t going back to your shitty policies!

That’s how Trump should start his rebuttal. B

You conveniently added “far” this time.

I don’t think that hating black/brown people is the rights position just because there are people out there with that position.

Both gun confiscation and “open borders” are ridiculous. I’m sure there are equivalents but neither of those things are “the lefts position”
If the far left is so segmented from the real left, the far left certainly gets the microphone in a massively disproportionate fashion.

ABC moderators get a C-.

They clearly entered the debate 3-4 times and every.single.time it was to help Kamala.

Didn’t ask her any tough questions about Bidens health and her awareness of it.

Why didn’t Dabo fix Clemson as WR coach?

She (and no former VP) sets policy.

I don’t like her either but it’s silly.
Totally silly to hold the VP accountable for the admins policies

Democrats don’t hold anyone accountable. Who have they fired?

Totally silly to hold the VP accountable for the admins policies

Democrats don’t hold anyone accountable. Who have they fired?
He’s an idiot.

If she’s not going to throw Biden under the bus then she just needs to eat everything down during their 3.5 years.

Reactions: fatpiggy
When you were called out for your actions, you came begging for mercy. I didn’t message you.

Spare me your nonsense.
You're pissing me off so I'll post the "private" conversation we had before I realized it might as well have been public because you're an untrustworthy asshole.

"Dude please cut it out, this is getting tired. I have no need to create other handles for a purpose that I still don't understand - the logic escapes me for why you'd think I'd need to do that. My name is " ", I live in Atlanta and I have real, good paying job. My co-worker and good friend is also on TI and he can vouch for me if you want to ask him. " " is his handle. He's also a conservative btw but we're totally cool. It'd be nice if you would just engage in the conversation sometimes instead of constantly harassing posters. I don't need extra money nor extra handles, I just like talking politics. Accept it."

that was hard to watch at times.

Trump was unhinged tonight. To the extent there are voters out there who still are deciding, he came off as overly angry and bitter tonight. Really didn't offer almost anything in the way of hope or concrete plans for the future.
Irony.

Are you sure which person you’re going to vote for? I recall you being so uncertain.

the surrogates are proving my point. he offered nothing but anger.

republicans attacking the moderator and process and kamala after the fact (outside the loonies ITT who are incapable of objective thought)

democrats saying kamala did great, trump did poorly.

You're pissing me off so I'll post the "private" conversation we had before I realized it might as well have been public because you're an untrustworthy asshole.

"Dude please cut it out, this is getting tired. I have no need to create other handles for a purpose that I still don't understand - the logic escapes me for why you'd think I'd need to do that. My name is " ", I live in Atlanta and I have real, good paying job. My co-worker and good friend is also on TI and he can vouch for me if you want to ask him. " " is his handle. He's also a conservative btw but we're totally cool. It'd be nice if you would just engage in the conversation sometimes instead of constantly harassing posters. I don't need extra money nor extra handles, I just like talking politics. Accept it."
You look really desperate.

I can understand why you don't think so. She has a voice that has always irritated me. I believe she cares and is really passionate about the country. Do you think Trump is likable?
I care about economics, and the ability of hard working folks, who put everything on the line and take risks, to be able to keep as much of the hard earned money they’ve made, and choose themselves how best to use said money to help others.

To answer your question, yes.. I think Trump is likable for those who appreciate someone showing who they really are, instead of being a phony.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT