ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

BREAKING: Kamala Harris revealed that she and Tim Walz own guns, and she has never supported a mandatory gun buyback

FACT CHECK: In an interview, she said, "We have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program."

I'm FACT CHECKING her because those treasonous losers on ABC won't

Not in this case. Don't you ever complain about the deportation system moving slowly again or fentanyl or not enough agents. It would have addressed all of these things and shut down the border completely at that time of the vote.

How is not addressing those issues better than addressing them?
Ive never called for deportation. Ive called for a better system processing people and making it cheaper for them to do so. Again the conservative view is pro legal immigration. Your view is open borders with zero checks...

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and fatpiggy
Ive never called for deportation. Ive called for a better system processing people and making it cheaper for them to do so. Again the conservative view is pro legal immigration. Your view is open borders with zero checks...
I’m 100% on board with deportation.

We must set precedent that the only way to enter this country is legally. Look at the punishment other countries have for crossing their border illegally. Stiff jail time. Yet we give the law breakers $$$$

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Can you show your work with your interpretation of his view?

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT