ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

BREAKING: Kamala Harris revealed that she and Tim Walz own guns, and she has never supported a mandatory gun buyback

FACT CHECK: In an interview, she said, "We have to have a buyback program, and I support a mandatory buyback program."

I'm FACT CHECKING her because those treasonous losers on ABC won't

Reactions: fatpiggy
Not in this case. Don't you ever complain about the deportation system moving slowly again or fentanyl or not enough agents. It would have addressed all of these things and shut down the border completely at that time of the vote.

How is not addressing those issues better than addressing them?
Ive never called for deportation. Ive called for a better system processing people and making it cheaper for them to do so. Again the conservative view is pro legal immigration. Your view is open borders with zero checks...

Ive never called for deportation. Ive called for a better system processing people and making it cheaper for them to do so. Again the conservative view is pro legal immigration. Your view is open borders with zero checks...
I’m 100% on board with deportation.

We must set precedent that the only way to enter this country is legally. Look at the punishment other countries have for crossing their border illegally. Stiff jail time. Yet we give the law breakers $$$$

Can you show your work with your interpretation of his view?

Reactions: yoshi121374
I hope you’re right & I’m wrong. I truly do.
What are you hoping for an official scorecard release?

Do you really think the election will be decided by that debate? There are two whole months before election day. We aren't even to the second page of the deep states playbook. There will be more curveballs than you have ever seen thrown in the next two months.

Kamala is a horrible candidate. She was the first to drop out of the 2020 race despite having the most money. Democrats do not like her.

The deep state has to make it look close enough so that they can steal the election, so they will try to convince you that it's close, but it is not.

Do you really think the election will be decided by that debate? There are two whole months before election day. We aren't even to the second page of the deep states playbook. There will be more curveballs than you have ever seen thrown in the next two months.

Kamala is a horrible candidate. She was the first to drop out of the 2020 race despite having the most money. Democrats do not like her.

The deep state has to make it look close enough so that they can steal the election, so they will try to convince you that it's close, but it is not.

Feels like reality is setting in with some folks....

Reactions: dpic73
You’re confused. The conservative view is irrelevant because you’re not conservatives. When daddy donald tells you what your thoughts are you’ll know then.

Based on the rhetoric, you’re all pro deportation.

You’re confused. The conservative view is irrelevant because you’re not conservatives. When daddy donald tells you what your thoughts are you’ll know then.

Based on the rhetoric, you’re all pro deportation.
Deportation is the only answer.

Do we have equal treatment under the law or not? No one is above the law, right?

Remember you are weaponizing the government to prosecute a misclassified expense.

Feels like reality is setting in with some folks....

Her whole debate performance is on the line in 37 minutes.

CPI released at 8:30am. If it comes in hot that will dominate the headlines and no one will even notice there was a debate last night.

This is why i am betting that they fudge the numbers, just like the did the jobs numbers, and CPI comes in in-line.

But be carefl of the hot inflation print! This is the penultimate print before the election.

Virtaully no upside for the democrats. If it comes in in-line or even below expectations it's kind of like, well where have you been the last 4 years?

Reactions: CUTiger1977
dUOScut.png

dUOrmKb.png

459043594_8785227798172764_3235855224921914267_n.jpg

trump shit his pants last night. She made him look like a fool. https://www.yahoo.com/news/want-know-won-debate-watch-055302574.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT