ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

If you believe this you are dumber than I imagined.

My God some of you are incapable of using computers. They scam and play you all for such fools. How and why would you believe that this is a real phone call? How do you know she didn't just call her friend and fake it all?
Naw bro.

Go and research the laws- at least 11 states where 34 week abortions are a thing.

If you believe this you are dumber than I imagined.

My God some of you are incapable of using computers. They scam and play you all for such fools. How and why would you believe that this is a real phone call? How do you know she didn't just call her friend and fake it all?
lol.

Says the ones always posting stuff from Social media.

don’t be an idiot.

lol.

Says the ones always posting stuff from Social media.

don’t be an idiot.

Show me an single post that I've ever shared from social media.

I never take what I read online as the truth, particularly if it sounds crazy like bands of illegal immigrants eating pets in Ohio.

The fact you take anything in that tweet seriously shows a serious lack of critical thinking and some obviously clear racism.

Springfield has LEGAL immigrants from Haiti without any single verifiable report of animal cruelty.

I assume you know this and are against all immigration then? Can’t let them sully the pure American bloodline.
oh look another fat white latte lib trying to gaslight and white knight due to their guilt of their own racism. Malcolm X warned us about white libs...

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT