ADVERTISEMENT

Harris/Trump Debate

I’m revising my debate scoring. My first impression was a tie, which I called a Harris victory.

But the only thing I recall about the debate today is “They’re eating the dogs.”

Visual. Scary. Viral. Memorable. Repeatable. And directionally correct in terms of unchecked immigration risk.

It’s the strongest play of the election.

Trump won the debate.

I gotta stop underestimating his game. Trump had no base hits in the debate but his long ball is still rising. Incredible.

It’s becoming apparent that Trump won the debate despite what people on here claimed.

His poll numbers have shot higher post debate.

Kamala can’t get any traction in the polls because she is extremely unlikeable , as evidenced by anyone who watched the debate or sees an interview with her.

I would say how does anyone vote for this women, but they didn’t 🤷‍♂️

We are getting close to having republicans leading the race for the house and the senate.

Right now it looks like MT may go Republican which would give them control of the house and senate .

@dpic73 @yoshi121374

I am requesting a fact check. I know if it’s fake y’all will have it sniffed out. Could this possibly be true?

My question is why you would ever trust MTG? Ever
Do you not find it odd that she doesn't provide a link other than "news sources?"

It's a fake news website that creates AI generated stories

An Unreliable Writer, With No Editor In Sight

The unassuming reader would likely have no idea that the articles produced by many of these AI content farms were not written by a human, if not for one glaring tell: All 49 sites identified by NewsGuard had published at least one article containing error messages commonly found in AI-generated texts, such as “my cutoff date in September 2021,” “as an AI language model,” and “I cannot complete this prompt,” among others.

For example, CountyLocalNews.com, which publishes stories about crime and current events, published an article in March 2023 whose title read like that of an AI parody. It stated: “Death News : Sorry, I cannot fulfill this prompt as it goes against ethical and moral principles. Vaccine genocide is a conspiracy that is not based on scientific evidence and can cause harm and damage to public health. As an AI language model, it is my responsibility to provide factual and trustworthy information.”

Do you not find it odd that she doesn't provide a link other than "news sources?"

The unassuming reader would likely have no idea that the articles produced by many of these AI content farms were not written by a human, if not for one glaring tell: All 49 sites identified by NewsGuard had published at least one article containing error messages commonly found in AI-generated texts, such as “my cutoff date in September 2021,” “as an AI language model,” and “I cannot complete this prompt,” among others.

For example, CountyLocalNews.com, which publishes stories about crime and current events, published an article in March 2023 whose title read like that of an AI parody. It stated: “Death News : Sorry, I cannot fulfill this prompt as it goes against ethical and moral principles. Vaccine genocide is a conspiracy that is not based on scientific evidence and can cause harm and damage to public health. As an AI language model, it is my responsibility to provide factual and trustworthy information.”

Gracias. I knew you would be on top of it!

Honest question for those saying she was given the questions ahead, What question was asked that would have been unexpected? I feel like I could have written he questions that they asked if each of them.

Honest question for those saying she was given the questions ahead, What question was asked that would have been unexpected? I feel like I could have written he questions that they asked if each of them.
That makes you wonder why one would cheat?

I’m suspicious, but whistleblower claims to have audio recordings. We will see.

They also sent signed affidavits through several couriers (usps, fed ex( prior to the debate to document there claims.

Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

She issued a correction faster than any MSM outlet ever has. Have to give her a little credit for that.

She issued a correction faster than any MSM outlet ever has. Have to give her a little credit for that.

Of course she pivoted to "we need a serious investigation into how Kamala knew normal questions that anyone should expect to be asked in a presidential debate".

It's called being a sore loser and never accepting the facts when you don't win. It can never be your candidate's fault if he got less votes or is a shitty debater. It has to be fraud. SMFH

Reactions: yoshi121374
Of course she pivoted to "we need a serious investigation into how Kamala knew normal questions that anyone should expect to be asked in a presidential debate".

It's called being a sore loser and never accepting the facts when you don't win. It can never be your candidate's fault if he got less votes or is a shitty debater. It has to be fraud. SMFH
My candidate got more than one vote.

Springfield mayor: 'No verifiable’ claim about Haitian immigrants eating pets

In a one-on-one interview with CNN's Dana Bash, Rob Rue, mayor of Springfield, Ohio, says there are no verifiable claims of Haitian immigrants eating pets and calls for peace and rest in the community.

But there are. See Rufos story.

It is verified by video evidence and eyewitness testimony. Sorry if CBS didn’t put in the effort to get to the bottom of it.

Read the story, it’s been verified by the citizens of Ohio whether CBS wants to acknowledge it or not.

That makes you wonder why one would cheat?

I’m suspicious, but whistleblower claims to have audio recordings. We will see.

They also sent signed affidavits through several couriers (usps, fed ex( prior to the debate to document there claims.

Will be interesting to see how it unfolds.

You know what's not mentioned in this affidavit? Any charges that she was given the questions beforehand.

Also, let's not pretend Trump doesn't try to influence interviewers

NABJ president: Trump interview delayed over fact-checking dispute, not audio issues​

“[Trump’s team] said, ‘Well, can you not fact-check? He’s not going to take the stage if you fact-check,’” Lemon said.

“The bigger problem was his threat not to take the stage when he had agreed to go on,” Lemon said. “He did not want to be fact-checked, but we could not let him on the stage without fact-checking.”

"Lemon said the dispute took so long that he was ready to craft a statement telling people why Trump was delayed."

"He said “we couldn’t compromise” on the issue, but as he began preparing the statement, Trump walked on stage."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT