ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up to anyone traveling to Africa & Possibly Europe….

MPox has been in the news the last few weeks and last week was declared a world health emergency by the WHO. First confirmed case in Europe was in Sweden a few days ago.

So we have heard of it here in the US, but a lot of people probably didn’t pay much attention because it hasn’t been a problem here.

It’s election time again.
Nah. There are a few factors that will prevent Mpox from getting that serious here in the U.S. Things could change, but certainly not in time for the election as conspiracy theorists may believe.

I thought you were only at risk of transmission if getting booty blasted.
Those are the overwhelming majority of cases here in the U.S. There are obviously other ways to transmit the virus that could put children at risk — sort of like hand, foot and mouth — but there’s an extremely low risk for heterosexual adults.

I thought you were only at risk of transmission if getting booty blasted.

you sir win the internet for the day

giphy.gif

Yeah I’m gonna assume most here won’t have to worry about monkey pox

Here meaning the west zone

Reactions: areeves
I’m really curious if the conspiracy theory nuts believe that this or COVID are created/become more significant during election years in Africa, Asia, etc specifically to impact US elections and negatively impact Republicans?

Or is it that the liberal media makes a bigger deal out of them than they are in actuality in order to afrece elections/help the left?

Both?

Some other reason? Please explain, I don’t fully understand. I’d like to be able to believe in the NWO or whatever, it sounds fun.

My wife spoke to a relative in Morocco & she told my wife, “People are dying left & right from the Monkey/Ebola Virus & it’s made its way to Europe.” She could not believe we have not heard about it in the United States.
Mail those ballots!

Reactions: areeves
Can you tell us specifically what the fifth through seventh seals will be before they happen?
1st Seal… Rider on the White Horse… 1st Horseman of the Apocalypse & he had a bow in his hand (No Arrows) & he goes out conquering & to conquer & a Crown was given unto him(Beast/Antichrist. The fact he has no arrows tells us he conquers by deception & lies not by war @ this point.

2nd Seal… Second Horseman of The Apocalypse… Rider on The Red Horse… He was given a great sword so men would slay one another & to take peace from the earth.

3rd Seal… Third Horseman of the Apocalypse… Rider on the Black Horse… He had a pair of scales in his hand, a measure of wheat for a penny & a 3 measures of barley for a penny but hurt not the oil & the wine. This speaks of Hyper-Inflation & Famine. Hurting not the oil & the wine represents the countries least affected by this Seal, The United States is an example of that. Yes, we have & are experiencing some inflation but not nearly as much as a country like Venezuela.

The Fourth Seal…. Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse…. Rider on the Pale Horse… the Rider’s name is Death & Hell follow close behind him. He was given authority over 1/4 part of the earth, to kill with Sword, Famine, Pestilence & Wild Beast of the Earth. That’s Two Billion People!!!! I believe the Fourth Seal is knocking on the door. I believe this Seal involves the United States being attacked by Russia & China. I believe the Monkey/Ebola/MPOX Virus is part of this Seal as well as Famine & Wild Beasts Of The Earth. The attack on America by Russia & China will facilitate Martial Law, which will be the catalyst to transport citizens to one of over 800 FEMA Camps in the United States. This will usher in what Biden calls “The Great Reset.” Citizens will be given Two Choices, 1. Agree to be Re-Educated …. Receive The Mark of the Beast in Your Hand or Forehead …. Worship The Beast/Antichrist. Your Second Choice is to Refuse The Mark of the Beast. By refusing to receive the Mark of the Beast, One will Not Be Able To Buy Or Sell, Anything, not gas, not food, nothing! Those who Refuse to Worship The Beast Antichrist Will Be Terminated. Those who FOOLISHLY choose to Receive The Mark of the Beast & Or Worship The Beast/Antichrist Will Be The Recipient of One Or More Of 16 Judgements From GOD & When They Perish, They Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire. I’ve been sharing with ya’ll since 2020 that the Fourth Seal was coming. If you’ve been paying attention to what’s going on in the world, WW3 is on our doorstep. NATO is flying F16’s over Russia. China will invade Taiwan, its only a matter of when. NATO will attack China & China & Russia will attack the United States, ushering in what I just described. More on this later.

The Fifth Seal …. “I saw under the alter the souls that were killed for their witness for CHRIST.” These are Christians Who Refused To Receive The Mark Of The Beast & Refused To Worship The Beast/Antichrist.

The Sixth Seal…. “There was a great earthquake & the sun became black as sackcloth of hair & the moon became as blood. The stars of heaven fell unto earth, even as a fig casts her untimely figs, when when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And heaven & earth departed as a scroll when it is rolled together & every mountain & island were moved out of their places. & The kings of the earth & the great men & the rich men & the chief captains & the mighty men & every bondmen & every free man, hid themselves in the dens & in the rocks of the mountains & said to the mountains & to the rocks, “Fall on us & hide us from HIM who sits on HIS Throne & From The Wrath Of The Lamb. For The Great Day Of HIS Wrath Has Come & Who Shall Be Able To Stand.

The First Five Seals are what Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO do to 1/4 Of Civilization. The Sixth Seal Is When Those In The NWO Know Their In Deep S£€t. The dens in the rocks & the mountains they’re hiding in are underground military bases & houses politicians have built in places like Idaho where the houses are literally built into the mountains & rocks, where the only thing that is sticking up are thick glass pointing toward the heavens where they can see out. Up until this Seal, GOD has been patient but when they started slaughtering the Christians in The FEMA Camps (Fourth & Fifth Seals), GOD’s Patience Has Run Out.

Seventh Seal…. And the Angel took the Censor filled it with fire of the alter, & cast it into the earth: & there were voices, thunderings & lightnings & an earthquake.

Folks, The Fourth Seal is right on our doorstep & I’ve been warning those who need to be warned. Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO Are Going To Force Our Hand. We’re Going To Be Forced To Side With Satan & The World System Or Choose GOD’s Side & Suffer & Be Terminated But Receive Eternal Life. Again, Those Who Choose To Side With Satan & The One Government System Will Be The Recipient Of The Wrath Of GOD, Starting With The Sixth Seal In Revelation 6. Those Who Choose To Worship The Beast/Antichrist & Or Receive The Mark Of The Beast Will Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire Once They Perish. For those who want to go to Heaven, You Must Be Born Again (John 3:3) One Must Confess JESUS as LORD & Savior & Believe JESUS Is The Messiah & GOD Raised HIM On The Third Day. We’re All Sinners But JESUS Died For Our Sins. JESUS Paid The Penalty For Our Sins So We Wouldn’t Have To. JESUS Said….

“If Anyone Would Come After ME, Let Him Take Up His Cross Daily & Follow ME. He Must Deny Himself Daily, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will Lose It But Whoever Loses His Life For My Sake, Will Find It.”

JESUS Also Said….”If You Confess ME Before Men, I’ll Confess You Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels But If You’re Ashamed Of Me & My Words, I’ll Be Ashamed Of You When You Stand Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels.”

Another Quote From JESUS, “I Am The Way The Truth & The Life, No One Comes Through The FATHER But Through ME.

1st Seal… Rider on the White Horse… 1st Horseman of the Apocalypse & he had a bow in his hand (No Arrows) & he goes out conquering & to conquer & a Crown was given unto him(Beast/Antichrist. The fact he has no arrows tells us he conquers by deception & lies not by war @ this point.

2nd Seal… Second Horseman of The Apocalypse… Rider on The Red Horse… He was given a great sword so men would slay one another & to take peace from the earth.

3rd Seal… Third Horseman of the Apocalypse… Rider on the Black Horse… He had a pair of scales in his hand, a measure of wheat for a penny & a 3 measures of barley for a penny but hurt not the oil & the wine. This speaks of Hyper-Inflation & Famine. Hurting not the oil & the wine represents the countries least affected by this Seal, The United States is an example of that. Yes, we have & are experiencing some inflation but not nearly as much as a country like Venezuela.

The Fourth Seal…. Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse…. Rider on the Pale Horse… the Rider’s name is Death & Hell follow close behind him. He was given authority over 1/4 part of the earth, to kill with Sword, Famine, Pestilence & Wild Beast of the Earth. That’s Two Billion People!!!! I believe the Fourth Seal is knocking on the door. I believe this Seal involves the United States being attacked by Russia & China. I believe the Monkey/Ebola/MPOX Virus is part of this Seal as well as Famine & Wild Beasts Of The Earth. The attack on America by Russia & China will facilitate Martial Law, which will be the catalyst to transport citizens to one of over 800 FEMA Camps in the United States. This will usher in what Biden calls “The Great Reset.” Citizens will be given Two Choices, 1. Agree to be Re-Educated …. Receive The Mark of the Beast in Your Hand or Forehead …. Worship The Beast/Antichrist. Your Second Choice is to Refuse The Mark of the Beast. By refusing to receive the Mark of the Beast, One will Not Be Able To Buy Or Sell, Anything, not gas, not food, nothing! Those who Refuse to Worship The Beast Antichrist Will Be Terminated. Those who FOOLISHLY choose to Receive The Mark of the Beast & Or Worship The Beast/Antichrist Will Be The Recipient of One Or More Of 16 Judgements From GOD & When They Perish, They Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire. I’ve been sharing with ya’ll since 2020 that the Fourth Seal was coming. If you’ve been paying attention to what’s going on in the world, WW3 is on our doorstep. NATO is flying F16’s over Russia. China will invade Taiwan, its only a matter of when. NATO will attack China & China & Russia will attack the United States, ushering in what I just described. More on this later.

The Fifth Seal …. “I saw under the alter the souls that were killed for their witness for CHRIST.” These are Christians Who Refused To Receive The Mark Of The Beast & Refused To Worship The Beast/Antichrist.

The Sixth Seal…. “There was a great earthquake & the sun became black as sackcloth of hair & the moon became as blood. The stars of heaven fell unto earth, even as a fig casts her untimely figs, when when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And heaven & earth departed as a scroll when it is rolled together & every mountain & island were moved out of their places. & The kings of the earth & the great men & the rich men & the chief captains & the mighty men & every bondmen & every free man, hid themselves in the dens & in the rocks of the mountains & said to the mountains & to the rocks, “Fall on us & hide us from HIM who sits on HIS Throne & From The Wrath Of The Lamb. For The Great Day Of HIS Wrath Has Come & Who Shall Be Able To Stand.

The First Five Seals are what Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO do to 1/4 Of Civilization. The Sixth Seal Is When Those In The NWO Know Their In Deep S£€t. The dens in the rocks & the mountains they’re hiding in are underground military bases & houses politicians have built in places like Idaho where the houses are literally built into the mountains & rocks, where the only thing that is sticking up are thick glass pointing toward the heavens where they can see out. Up until this Seal, GOD has been patient but when they started slaughtering the Christians in The FEMA Camps (Fourth & Fifth Seals), GOD’s Patience Has Run Out.

Seventh Seal…. And the Angel took the Censor filled it with fire of the alter, & cast it into the earth: & there were voices, thunderings & lightnings & an earthquake.

Folks, The Fourth Seal is right on our doorstep & I’ve been warning those who need to be warned. Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO Are Going To Force Our Hand. We’re Going To Be Forced To Side With Satan & The World System Or Choose GOD’s Side & Suffer & Be Terminated But Receive Eternal Life. Again, Those Who Choose To Side With Satan & The One Government System Will Be The Recipient Of The Wrath Of GOD, Starting With The Sixth Seal In Revelation 6. Those Who Choose To Worship The Beast/Antichrist & Or Receive The Mark Of The Beast Will Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire Once They Perish. For those who want to go to Heaven, You Must Be Born Again (John 3:3) One Must Confess JESUS as LORD & Savior & Believe JESUS Is The Messiah & GOD Raised HIM On The Third Day. We’re All Sinners But JESUS Died For Our Sins. JESUS Paid The Penalty For Our Sins So We Wouldn’t Have To. JESUS Said….

“If Anyone Would Come After ME, Let Him Take Up His Cross Daily & Follow ME. He Must Deny Himself Daily, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will Lose It But Whoever Loses His Life For My Sake, Will Find It.”

JESUS Also Said….”If You Confess ME Before Men, I’ll Confess You Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels But If You’re Ashamed Of Me & My Words, I’ll Be Ashamed Of You When You Stand Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels.”

Another Quote From JESUS, “I Am The Way The Truth & The Life, No One Comes Through The FATHER But Through ME.
lol holy hell, wow. This is what derangement looks like

will you admit you were wrong when the bolded and italicized above doesn't happen (because that is the craziest shit I have ever heard)?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT