ADVERTISEMENT

Heritage & Project 2025 Want the Bible to be Law

Nobody needs to listen to anything the real life version of Butthead has to say.

Charlie Kirk has a high school education. There's nothing wrong with that in and of itself, but there is something wrong with fancying yourself an expert on any academic topic, like history or civics, when you stopped being educated at 18.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yeah, go put all your faith in bleeding heart, liberal professors. They have all the answers as they fleece your bank account

I’m just not as smart as you guys that like tampons in boys bathrooms, cannot define a woman, coddle the mental illness of transgenderism & love killing babies to name a few.

By the way, I am for abortion if rape, incest or health of mother but we know that doesn’t even make up 1%. Otherwise, I don’t believe killing a baby to cover a mistake is even rational. That and the above are what is weird.

I’m just not as smart as you guys that like tampons in boys bathrooms, cannot identify a woman, coddle the mental illness of transgenderism & love killing babies to name a few.

By the way, I am for abortion if rape, incest or health of mother but we know that doesn’t even make up 1%. Otherwise, I don’t believe killing a baby to cover a mistake is even rational. That and the above are what is weird.
1) definitely agree. You're not.
2) it's none of your business why anyone gets an abortion
3) you're weird for thinking it is

I hope you become wiser. You don’t have to answer me at all but when He asks you and you answer its none of your business or the macho, I don’t need it will not get you to where you want to be

I hope you become wiser. You don’t have to answer me at all but when He asks you and you answer its none of your business or the macho, I don’t need it will not get you to where you want to be
I'm not ever answering to anybody, and 🤣 at you thinking you know where I need to be.

It's fine if you need to control and need to be controlled, but it's not for me. I believe in personal freedom.

Reactions: dpic73
You know how lost people act? Lost!! Lost people do not even know they are lost. Your comments are those of a lost person. Its a “me” mindset. May God soon open your eyes and heart

I’m just not as smart as you guys that like tampons in boys bathrooms, cannot define a woman, coddle the mental illness of transgenderism & love killing babies to name a few.

tampons in boys bathrooms
NOT in the law
cannot define a woman
Stupid hyperbole over one cautious answer from a Supreme Court nominee
coddle the mental illness of transgenderism
i.e, we don't interfere in difficult choices that make other people happy
love killing babies
More stupid hyperbole over a medical procedure that the majority of Americans agree with

We get it, you have to believe things things are true so your conscience doesn't kill you for voting for a pathologically lying sociopath who tried to overturn an election because his feelings were hurt. The rest of us do not recognize you as a patriot because a patriot stands by the whole country, you only stand by one man.

Last edited:
Laughable. A patriot doesnt sell out to China & Ukraine not to mention Iran and Middle East terrorists. Biden crime family has enriched themselves by getting in bed with enemies of the U.S. Laundering that money thru Ukraine and getting millions kicked back to them. Tell me how patriotic that is.

Plus, the fact that they have broken middle income America with inflation

Laughable. A patriot doesnt sell out to China & Ukraine not to mention Iran and Middle East terrorists. Biden crime family has enriched themselves by getting in bed with enemies of the U.S. Laundering that money thru Ukraine and getting millions kicked back to them. Tell me how patriotic that is.

Plus, the fact that they have broken middle American with inflation
More imaginary boogeymen that you have to believe in to justify your anti-American lust for the most divisive man in American political history.

You know how lost people act? Lost!! Lost people do not even know they are lost. Your comments are those of a lost person. Its a “me” mindset. May God soon open your eyes and heart
You don't need to pray. I'm not lost. I'm on the right side of history and I always will be. I'm guided by an abiding love of minding my own business and letting people live the life they choose. You could say it's my North star.

You don't need to pray. I'm not lost. I'm on the right side of history and I always will be. I'm guided by an abiding love of minding my own business and letting people live the life they choose. You could say it's my North star.
Happy for you. Enjoy this blink of an eye life on earth.

“Let people live the life THEY choose”- straight from Satan’s mouth. Again, the lost do not know they are lost. Seek the truth

More imaginary boogeymen that you have to believe in to justify your anti-American lust for the most divisive man in American political history.
He is divisive to the elites, Reps & Dems, because he is exposing the corruption. Dems once loved him until he got too close and discovered their dark corruption. They don’t want their money gravy trains to dry up

Happy for you. Enjoy this blink of an eye life on earth.
That's exactly what I am doing. I'm making the most of the time that I know I have to love my friends and family.

Your promise is no different than the 72 virgins promised to Islamic suicide bombers. Perpetually out of reach, but as long as you obey you'll get them eventually 😉 😉

He is divisive to the elites, Reps & Dems, because he is exposing the corruption. Dems once loved him until he got too close and discovered their dark corruption. They don’t want their money gravy trains to dry up
Do you really want to talk about corruption? You abdicated the right to accuse anyone of that charge as a supporter of the twice impeached, sexual assaulting felon with 91 felony charges against him. So corrupt that he tried to overthrow our own govt. over a bruised ego. So let's be clear, YOU don't care about corruption.

You mean the 91 misdemeanors that were maliciously made felonies? And statute of lims was up? Those BS charges that were politically motivated? Give me a break

Do you really want to talk about corruption? You abdicated the right to accuse anyone of that charge as a supporter of the twice impeached, sexual assaulting felon with 91 felony charges against him. So corrupt that he tried to overthrow our own govt. over a bruised ego. So let's be clear, YOU don't care about corruption.
This dude is trying to talk Christianity in a thread about Trump's Project 2025. The lack of self awareness is truly astounding.

Fvck your brand of Christianity. 4 to Tampa.

Sorry, I thought Charlie Kirk’s video was on this thread. You know the one talking about this country being founded on Christian values? Sorry satanists

You mean the 91 misdemeanors that were maliciously made felonies? And statute of lims was up? Those BS charges that were politically motivated? Give me a break
You live in an imaginary world devoid of facts or reason to justify your angry white grievances. Sad!

No real American would ever try and justify the things Trump has done since the last election unless they care more about harming their imaginary enemies than what's best for our country. He would have been jailed long ago in any other nation on earth, without the support of rage filled maga sheep like you.

Last edited:
Evangelical/hyper Christians all gravitating to Donald Trump will never not be absolutely hilarious to me. Go out of their way to explain away any bad thing he's ever done, but refuse to offer the same to anyone who doesn't bend the knee to him. Just a remarkably delusional group of people.

You leave in an imaginary world devoid of facts or reason to justify your angry white grievances. Sad!

No real American would ever try and justify the things Trump has done since the last election unless they care more about harming their imaginary enemies than what's best for our
You know how you fix that? Push for paper ballots & ID. That takes away any argument and chance for another Middle of the Night Miracle. Why are IDs such an issue to libs? These same voters need IDs to cash a check, buy beer & cigs, rent or buy a home. Why do they have such a hard time showing one at the polling place? Eliminate any chance at manipulation and nobody has a problem.

You know how you fix that? Push for paper ballots & ID. That takes away any argument and chance for another Middle of the Night Miracle. Why are IDs such an issue to libs? These same voters need IDs to cash a check, buy beer & cigs, rent or buy a home. Why do they have such a hard time showing one at the polling place? Eliminate any chance at manipulation and nobody has a problem.
There never was a problem with the last election outside of some very minor fraud that was detected and mostly Republican. The ONLY reason you believe it's a huge issue is because a demented orange man said so. Think about that....without him, this would have been like any other election and he would have conceded and participated in the peaceful transfer of power. HE is the ONLY reason you believe this bullshit and now you want the rest of the country to jump through hoops because of something that DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Evangelical/hyper Christians all gravitating to Donald Trump will never not be absolutely hilarious to me. Go out of their way to explain away any bad thing he's ever done, but refuse to offer the same to anyone who doesn't bend the knee to him. Just a remarkably delusional group of people.
I think the same way about Biden crime family. You want to crucify Trump but turn a blind eye to Joe. Why wasn’t he charged with having docs? Where is that same vigor to go after him? Why you bending the knee to Crooked Joe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT