ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up to anyone traveling to Africa & Possibly Europe….

I just letterly proved my point you claim to be a Christian yet calls another Christian retarded . Hmmm. One that goes by the book .the Bible the King James version . Maybe your denomination preaches of Jesus not being one even tho it states it in the Bible. Believe what your denomination preaches ill believe what mine does. Does that make you a lesser Christian than me No,does it make me a lesser Christian than you No. I don't think me being Penticostal is any better than a Southern Baptist, Independent Baptist, because we all believe in the same Bible ,and all the books in the Bible . Not half of it.
🤣🤣🤣 letterly!

I just letterly proved my point you claim to be a Christian yet calls another Christian retarded . Hmmm. One that goes by the book .the Bible the King James version . Maybe your denomination preaches of Jesus not being one even tho it states it in the Bible. Believe what your denomination preaches ill believe what mine does. Does that make you a lesser Christian than me No,does it make me a lesser Christian than you No. I don't think me being Penticostal is any better than a Southern Baptist, Independent Baptist, because we all believe in the same Bible ,and all the books in the Bible . Not half of it.
But these denominations don't use the same Bible. Do you even know where the Bible came from, or do you think it floated down from Heaven one day, fully translated into English? There are many,many translations of the Bible, and they don't all say the same things or contain the same books. For example, Catholics use the books of the Apocrypha.

Listen Friend, all I'm telling you is to slow down, realize that you might not know everything, and you could probably learn something. It isn't faith to blindly accept, it's faith to discern that it required faith to believe it inspite of the evidence.

For the record. I'm currently an Episcopalian, primarily because I got tired of the ignorance and incorrect teachings. I like not having to check my brain at the door.

I'm not claiming I know everything only what the Bible states. Just like you don't . What I can say is if your Christian your my brother in Christ whatever your denomination is . I don't care . I know nothing about your church or their teachings . Just like you don't know mine. I have no authority to claim yours is false no more than you can claim mine is.

Oh I thought you were unemotional about the whole thing as well and also looking forward to the tears coming from whichever side loses
No you got the wrong guy. I care about maintaining my rights and having a world where my daughter maintains hers. And a world where everyone maintains theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpic73
There's 50 names in the Bible for Jesus and not one is Allah ,I'll preach it again Allah is a God of Muslims and Islam who think he's greater than Jesus Christ and has a prophet Muhammad and any Christian who worship Jesus is going to Hell. So no there's no argument with an atheist who doesn't know God or the Bible. This is an argument you won't win lol the so called Holy Koran doesn't worship Jesus Christ instead they condemn him as if Allah is their ruler of the world . And Mohammed who doesn't exist is his prophet.
Amen!!!!

I'm not claiming I know everything only what the Bible states. Just like you don't . What I can say is if your Christian your my brother in Christ whatever your denomination is . I don't care . I know nothing about your church or their teachings . Just like you don't know mine. I have no authority to claim yours is false no more than you can claim mine is.

I appreciate that which is why I've truly tried to be polite and respectful.

I just am trying to open your eyes to the truth that Bible history is a deep well. Bible translations and teachings have swayed Christians from the actual message of Jesus.

Do you acknowledge that Christians and Muslims both derived out of Judaism? Jesus himself was a Jew, he was referred to as Rabbi(teacher), the last supper was passover which is a Jewish ritual, well maybe not since the Gospels differ on the dates. Bet you didn't realize that the Gospels didn't agree with each other. This, the Bible isn't inerrant.

Many things have been taught in Churches that just aren't factual or supported by the Bible.

Reactions: okclem
Mohammed most definitely existed. He was a real man, it's extremely well documented. He also didn't claim to be God, and he is certainly dead now.
I believe that but the god of the Muslims & the GOD of the Bible are two different GOD’s. The Muslim GOD is a false god & the world will find that out soon enough!

Mohammed most definitely existed. He was a real man, it's extremely well documented. He also didn't claim to be God, and he is certainly dead now.
No I never said he was God I said he was a prophet of Allah what the Koran teaches . I don't know a Mohammed it's not taught in my Bible . I'm not sure what Bible your denomination teaches is it the King James version? I don't know I'm interested to see I've been to many churches just not yours.

I'm glad there are people like you who have deep reserves of patience. 🍻

I'm about to give up. It's so frustrating to fight someone, who you agree with you and don't even realize it. I'm about to pull my hair out.

Third Generation preachers kid. over here so it's hard not to try, but my Lord it's hard lol.

Reactions: WapPride
No I never said he was God I said he was a prophet of Allah what the Koran teaches . I don't know a Mohammed it's not taught in my Bible . I'm not sure what Bible your denomination teaches is it the King James version? I don't know I'm interested to see I've been to many churches just not yours.

We use the KJV, along with the Book of Common prayer liturgically, but the New Revised Standard Version Bible is the most used Authorized Version used in our Church. In a 3 year cycle the entire Bible is read in our Book of Common prayer. We also read the entirety of the Psalms every 30 days in worship. Across the entire world every Sunday, Espicopalians are all reading the same Gospel, the Same Prayers, and the same Psalms as we worship apart, but in communion with each other.

The Episcopal faith so very,very Bible heavy, and leans Scholarly in its study and use of the Bible. One of the reasons I love the Episcopal Church is the focus on a liturgical calendar and an extremely well reasoned and ordered style of Worship.

I'm also a musician so I appreciate the style of Worship and appreciation for traditional Church music.

It's literally like saying Dios in Spanish. It's just the word for God in that language.

This isn't hard to understand, not sure what the issue is
Read the Koran and what it's states about Allah , again my beliefs are of what my Bible states. Read it on Google the definition of Allah. And what the Koran states who Allah is and what the Bible states Jesus is. That's all I can say.

We use the KJV, along with the Book of Common prayer liturgically, but the New Revised Standard Version Bible is the most used Authorized Version used in our Church. In a 3 year cycle the entire Bible is read in our Book of Common prayer. We also read the entirety of the Psalms every 30 days in worship. Across the entire world every Sunday, Espicopalians are all reading the same Gospel, the Same Prayers, and the same Psalms as we worship apart, but in communion with each other.

The Episcopal faith so very,very Bible heavy, and leans Scholarly in its study and use of the Bible. One of the reasons I love the Episcopal Church is the focus on a liturgical calendar and an extremely well reasoned and ordered style of Worship.

I'm also a musician so I appreciate the style of Worship and appreciation for traditional Church music.
Then you would enjoy ours when we praise and worship we praise and worship,drums,guitars,organs,pianos,whatever instrument a person can play we have it. You may see dancing,running up isles, praising Jesus in our way but that's my denomination. And I love it as you love yours

Read the Koran and what it's states about Allah , again my beliefs are of what my Bible states. Read it on Google the definition of Allah. And what the Koran states who Allah is and what the Bible states Jesus is. That's all I can say.

The Koran refers to God as Allah. The Bible refers to God as God.

Muslims don't consider Mohammed to be God. Christians do see Jesus as a part of God, but Jesus didn't replace God. God is still there, Jesus is his son and a part of the Holy Trinity.

I don't know what else to say, your understanding of this issue is flawed.

This ain't a discussion of your faith, it's literally language differences.

The Koran refers to God as Allah. The Bible refers to God as God.

Muslims don't consider Mohammed to be God. Christians do see Jesus as a part of God, but Jesus didn't replace God. God is still there, Jesus is his son and a part of the Holy Trinity.

I don't know what else to say, your understanding of this issue is flawed.

This ain't a discussion of your faith, it's literally language differences.
And I respect your interpretation of your faith and your denomination teachings but I don't call yours flawed just different.we just see things differently. And that's cool. I don't believe in the Koran or their teachings . As you don't believe in my denomination and their teachings . I believe Jesus is the son of God ,the father,and the Holy Ghost. The Messiah. The one and only God. Your denomination teaches you differently and I respect that. Regardless of what you and I think or believe again we are brothers in Christ isn't that what really matters?doesn't mean I'm retarded or wrong doesn't mean your retarded or wrong we just believe differently.

Last edited:
Then you would enjoy ours when we praise and worship we praise and worship,drums,guitars,organs,pianos,whatever instrument a person can play we have it. You may see dancing,running up isles, praising Jesus in our way but that's my denomination. And I love it as you love yours

Yeah. Not my style at all, but you do you lol. I will say, the Southern Gospel kid in me does love the Gaithers and Gospel quartet singing.

Our style is Pipe Organ, Choral singing as well as congregational singing.

Do you guys speak in tongues?

And I respect your interpretation of your faith and your denomination teachings but I don't call yours flawed just different.

And I appreciate that. I'm not trying to denigrate your Denomination, just pointing out that your understanding of the Trinity and Jesus part in it is a little flawed.

And I appreciate that. I'm not trying to denigrate your Denomination, just pointing out that your understanding of the Trinity and Jesus part in it is a little flawed.
And I could say the same about yours . But it's not my place to say so.

The Muslim and Islam God it is.
There are Christian Arabs in the Middle East that are suffering a lot. They use the word Allah for God because it's the word for God in their language. It's a shame that you tell a Christian in Bethlehem, Nazareth, or Jerusalem that they aren't worshipping God because they call him Allah.

No it’s NOT… the Muslim faith does NOT believe JESUS is the Messiah
Yes it does. They believe Jesus is the Messiah and born of the Virgin Mary. They don't believe that he's God or the Son of God. Nor do they believe in a trinitarian God. The concept of the Trinity wasn't fully fleshed out in early Christianity either.

Quran 4: 171- "The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was but a messenger of God... So believe in God and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, God is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son."

Last edited:
There are Christian Arabs in the Middle East that are suffering a lot. They use the word Allah for God because it's the word for God in their language. It's a shame that you tell a Christian in Bethlehem, Nazareth, or Jerusalem that they aren't worshipping God because they call him Allah

Yes it does. They believe Jesus is the Messiah and born of the Virgin Mary. They don't believe that he's God or the Son of God. Nor do they believe in a triniatrian God. The concept of the Trinity wasn't fully fleshed out in early Christianity either.

Quran 4: 171- "The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, was but a messenger of God... So believe in God and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, God is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son."
I don't care what the Koran says . And most Jews is Bethlehem worship Jesus as the son of God. Muslims and Islam worship Allah who is not the same again we can agree to disagree . I also know that the Koran speaks of Jesus and those who worship him will go to hell. Allah is the one and only God which is false. You can believe as you choose to believe and I will believe as I choose to believe but the real Truth will come when Jesus proves he is the one and only God and there are no others before him. When he returns there won't be 3 there will only be one. And the ones who are persecuting the Jews and killing them are the ones who come in the name of Allah. Jesus doesn't kill .

Yes it does. They believe Jesus is the Messiah and born of the Virgin Mary. They don't believe that he's God or the Son of God. Nor do they believe in a triniatrian God. The concept of the Trinity wasn't fully fleshed out in early Christianity either.

No, they do NOT…., They do NOT believe Salvation comes only through JESUS! The Koran teaches to kill anyone who is not Muslim! Get your facts straight!

I don't care what the Koran says . And most Jews is Bethlehem worship Jesus as the son of God. Muslims and Islam worship Allah who is not the same again we can agree to disagree . I also know that the Koran speaks of Jesus and those who worship him will go to hell. Allah is the one and only God which is false. You can believe as you choose to believe and I will believe as I choose to believe but the real Truth will come when Jesus proves he is the one and only God and there are no others before him. When he returns there won't be 3 there will only be one. And the ones who are persecuting the Jews and killing them are the ones who come in the name of Allah. Jesus doesn't kill .
There are no Jews in Bethlehem.

I'll ask it again more directly. What exactly do you think a Christian Arab calls God? Does he speak in English for you?

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
But my understanding of the Trinity isn't wrong, as much as that concept can be understood. Your statement that Jesus is the Father, and the Don, and the Holy Spirit is not biblically or Doctrinally correct.
Depends on what Bible you read my friend. Mine says differently I don't know what version you read but the King James version says otherwise

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT