ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready Chicago

Guys just respecting the shit out of the cops

AP21006694151180.jpg

Reactions: dpic73

AP21006694151180.jpg
For every one of our "mostly peaceful" protest you can show I could show a 100 of yours. I can bet easy $$$ that what we will see at the DNC with the leftist will be worse than J6. It will make J6 look like Harris rally, quiet with zero excitement...

Reactions: fatpiggy
For every one of our "mostly peaceful" protest you can show I could show a 100 of yours. I can bet easy $$$ that what we will see at the DNC with the leftist will be worse than J6. It will make J6 look like Harris rally, quiet with zero excitement...
Despite these two outrageous lies, can you point to any other protests that were attempts to overturn our own government, enabled by some shit a sociopathic President made up in his head?

Chicago is strong and will withstand the convention. Top 3 city in America during the summer (North of the Sears Tower).

It would be great if they can keep the crazies out towards McCormick Place and out of downtown. I see them setting up the barricades, but it will still be a tough task.

For god sake don’t let them ransack the city.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Chicago is strong and will withstand the convention. Top 3 city in America during the summer (North of the Sears Tower).

It would be great if they can keep the crazies out towards McCormick Place and out of downtown. I see them setting up the barricades, but it will still be a tough task.

For god sake don’t let them ransack the city.
I hope your shitlib business partners are okay.

I hope your shitlib business partners are okay.
They live in the Suburbs. His parents live downtown and were terrified during the BLM riots a while back. Couldn’t leave their home for a while because of the violence. They are also Jewish. Despite all that they are Blue No Matter Who.

Last we spoke politics: “I can’t stand the sound of Trumps voice. I want him to win and will vote for him, but I hate him.”

Northbrook I believe. Thank you for your concern.

They live in the Suburbs. His parents live downtown and were terrified during the BLM riots a while back. Couldn’t leave their home for a while because of the violence. They are also Jewish. Despite all that they are Blue No Matter Who.

Last we spoke politics: “I can’t stand the sound of Trumps voice. I want him to win and will vote for him, but I hate him.”

Northbrook I believe. Thank you for your concern.
Yeah I'm sure they're educated enough to discern that the race riots were Donald Trump's fault.

🍻

• Haha
Despite these two outrageous lies, can you point to any other protests that were attempts to overturn our own government, enabled by some shit a sociopathic President made up in his head?
J6 had over 800k people and only a few hundred got violent. So it was mostly peaceful by a large degree. With your "mostly peaceful protest" there was thousands being violent. Also your may 2020 riot in DC was way way worse than J6. More cops injured and way more damage to the city. You even firebombed the White House and threatened POTUS and he had to be moved. You set the city of DC on fire like it had not been since the British burned it down. So fuk off with your bs...Like many of the J6 videos have shown and testimony agents were behind a lot of what happen J6 including the pipe bombs. All those behind that shit need to be in prison for what they did. All violent protester's should have been jailed on the left and right. All police that instigated the violence J6 should be in prison also...

J6 had over 800k people and only a few hundred got violent. So it was mostly peaceful by a large degree. With your "mostly peaceful protest" there was thousands being violent. Also your may 2020 riot in DC was way way worse than J6. More cops injured and way more damage to the city. You even firebombed the White House and threatened POTUS and he had to be moved. You set the city of DC on fire like it had not been since the British burned it down. So fuk off with your bs...Like many of the J6 videos have shown and testimony agents were behind a lot of what happen J6 including the pipe bombs. All those behind that shit need to be in prison for what they did. All violent protester's should have been jailed on the left and right. All police that instigated the violence J6 should be in prison also...
Did the fvcking President of the US encourage this?????

You even firebombed the White House and threatened POTUS and he had to be moved. You set the city of DC on fire like it had not been since the British burned it down

Did the fvcking President of the US encourage this?????
No he didnt. There is videos and tweets where he called for PEACEFUL PROTEST and zero of him calling for violence. You know this but because you are a pos that likes to gaslight and strawman your bs. There are many videos of leftist politicians calling for you guys to be violent. You just tried to kill Trump because of all the lies told about him. Many Trump supports have been attacked and killed because of what your side says about us so again fuk off, you asked for this and the bill you have run up is coming due...

No he didnt. There is videos and tweets where he called for PEACEFUL PROTEST and zero of him calling for violence. You know this but because you are a pos that likes to gaslight and strawman your bs. There are many videos of leftist politicians calling for you guys to be violent. You just tried to kill Trump because of all the lies told about him. Many Trump supports have been attacked and killed because of what your side says about us so again fuk off, you asked for this and the bill you have run up is coming due...
You are so screwed up in the head. Nobody will care about all your make-believe grievances in November so you'll be stuck with that bill that comes due. Hopefully you won't have to file for bankruptcy.

You are so screwed up in the head. Nobody will care about all your make-believe grievances in November so you'll be stuck with that bill that comes due. Hopefully you won't have to file for bankruptcy.
your projections and gaslighting dont work anymore my little incel...

your projections and gaslighting dont work anymore my little incel...
Dude, you're supposed to use all three of the new words you learned, like you do in every weird post, even when they don't make sense.

I'll help you - It should say : Your "strawman" argument, projections and "gaslighting" don't work anymore my little "incel"

Reactions: okclem

AP21006694151180.jpg
Grocery prices= January 6th!!!
Interest rates = January 6th !!!!!
Inflation = January 6th !!!!!!
Crime = January 6th!!!!!!
Endless wars = January 6th!!!!
The border = January 6th!!!!!
Dudes in girls locker rooms = January 6th!!!!
Good lord the left is nothing but a bunch of sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Are you okay?

Reactions: DW4_2016
Or…

We’re talking about peaceful protests so I posted a peaceful protest from a couple years back. You’re the one who links it to everything. Seems odd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT