ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready Chicago

Guys just respecting the shit out of the cops

AP21006694151180.jpg

Reactions: dpic73
Guys just respecting the shit out of the cops

AP21006694151180.jpg
For every one of our "mostly peaceful" protest you can show I could show a 100 of yours. I can bet easy $$$ that what we will see at the DNC with the leftist will be worse than J6. It will make J6 look like Harris rally, quiet with zero excitement...

Reactions: fatpiggy
For every one of our "mostly peaceful" protest you can show I could show a 100 of yours. I can bet easy $$$ that what we will see at the DNC with the leftist will be worse than J6. It will make J6 look like Harris rally, quiet with zero excitement...
Despite these two outrageous lies, can you point to any other protests that were attempts to overturn our own government, enabled by some shit a sociopathic President made up in his head?

Chicago is strong and will withstand the convention. Top 3 city in America during the summer (North of the Sears Tower).

It would be great if they can keep the crazies out towards McCormick Place and out of downtown. I see them setting up the barricades, but it will still be a tough task.

For god sake don’t let them ransack the city.

Chicago is strong and will withstand the convention. Top 3 city in America during the summer (North of the Sears Tower).

It would be great if they can keep the crazies out towards McCormick Place and out of downtown. I see them setting up the barricades, but it will still be a tough task.

For god sake don’t let them ransack the city.
I hope your shitlib business partners are okay.

I hope your shitlib business partners are okay.
They live in the Suburbs. His parents live downtown and were terrified during the BLM riots a while back. Couldn’t leave their home for a while because of the violence. They are also Jewish. Despite all that they are Blue No Matter Who.

Last we spoke politics: “I can’t stand the sound of Trumps voice. I want him to win and will vote for him, but I hate him.”

Northbrook I believe. Thank you for your concern.

They live in the Suburbs. His parents live downtown and were terrified during the BLM riots a while back. Couldn’t leave their home for a while because of the violence. They are also Jewish. Despite all that they are Blue No Matter Who.

Last we spoke politics: “I can’t stand the sound of Trumps voice. I want him to win and will vote for him, but I hate him.”

Northbrook I believe. Thank you for your concern.
Yeah I'm sure they're educated enough to discern that the race riots were Donald Trump's fault.

🍻

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT