ADVERTISEMENT

Young women running to support Harris

We need manufacturing for only high tech goods. It really makes no sense for the U.S. to manufacture textiles, or shoes, or televisions for that matter. We don’t have a competitive advantage when it comes to labor costs for those goods.

Computer chips? Sure. At least for a while. But let’s not invest billions into manufacturing cheap goods that other nations can sell at far lower costs given their production costs.
Never heard Trump mention bringing textiles back to the US. Trump does want cars built in America along with some other high tech stuff. He also will not let China butt rape us in trade without repercussions and I support that. China Joe and kamala must agree too as they have left the Trump tariffs on for 4 years. Any comment on that?

Reactions: tigerman1974
If alla
It doesn't seem like you know anything about this topic.allah

ummmm so thats factually false, but please carry on
All
I'm not your bro,and prove me wrong ??
Muslims believes Allah is superior to Jesus and Jesus was nothing more than a prophet?they also believe they should kill in the name of Allah ? Which is not of Jesus . Where does it say Jesus demands murder to get to heaven? Show me? Allah is a God of Muslim terrorist .who follow the Koran which is not the Bible. There's only one God and his name is Jesus Christ prove me wrong .

Let's start with the obvious: Christians believe Jesus is God, but the Quran is so opposed to this belief that it condemns Jesus worshipers to Hell ([Qur'an] 5.72). For Christians, Jesus is certainly God, and for Muslims Jesus is certainly not God. How can it be said that Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

• Haha
Reactions: okclem
Let's start with the obvious: Christians believe Jesus is God, but the Quran is so opposed to this belief that it condemns Jesus worshipers to Hell ([Qur'an] 5.72). For Christians, Jesus is certainly God, and for Muslims Jesus is certainly not God. How can it be said that Christians and Muslims wor

There is so much wrong with your posts.

Some basics for you.

1. Hebrews, Muslims, and Christians all worship the same God, just using a different name. They have different prophets who have expanded/developed their Religions. Muslims(Mohammed), Christianity (Jesus), Jews(All Old Testament, waiting for the Messiah)

2. The man we call Jesus, was not named Jesus, his name was Jeshua which actually translates to Joseph. Jesus is a translation from the original Aramaic.

3. There are three languages in the Bible, Greek. Hebrews, and Aramaic, Jesus spoke Aramaic.

4. While Christians refer to Jesus as God as a part of the Trinity, Jesus prayed to the Jewish God. Jews do not say the word Yahweh, they use substitutes. Jesus referred to God most often as Abba(father), or Eliha( the God) but allowed to be said. I don't really want to explain the concept of The Trinity, but Basically, Jesus was part of God, but God still exists as a separate but connected entity. Jesus told his disciples to Go and Baptise in the Name of The Father(Abba) the Son(Jeshua) and the Holy Ghost.

• Love
Reactions: flotiger and okclem
If alla

All

Muslims believes Allah is superior to Jesus and Jesus was nothing more than a prophet?they also believe they should kill in the name of Allah ? Which is not of Jesus . Where does it say Jesus demands murder to get to heaven? Show me? Allah is a God of Muslim terrorist .who follow the Koran which is not the Bible. There's only one God and his name is Jesus Christ prove me wrong .
I don't give a shit what Muslims believe. I'm talking about what the word Allah means in Arabic. Arabs used that word for God before Islam was even a thing.

If it makes you feel any better, I have even less respect for Islamic extremism than I do for Christian extremism.

Some basics for you.

1. Hebrews, Muslims, and Christians all worship the same God, just using a different name. They have different prophets who have expanded/developed their Religions. Muslims(Mohammed), Christianity (Jesus), Jews(All Old Testament, waiting for the Messiah)

2. The man we call Jesus, was not named Jesus, his name was Jeshua which actually translates to Joseph. Jesus is a translation from the original Aramaic.

3. There are three languages in the Bible, Greek. Hebrews, and Aramaic, Jesus spoke Aramaic.

4. While Christians refer to Jesus as God as a part of the Trinity, Jesus prayed to the Jewish God. Jews do not say the word Yahweh, they use substitutes. Jesus referred to God most often as Abba(father), or Eliha( the God) but allowed to be said. I don't really want to explain the concept of The Trinity, but Basically, Jesus was part of God, but God still exists as a separate but connected entity. Jesus told his disciples to Go and Baptise in the Name of The Father(Abba) the Son(Jeshua) and the Holy Ghost.

I don't give a shit what Muslims believe. I'm talking about what the word Allah means in Arabic. Arabs used that word for God before Islam was even a thing.

If it makes you feel any better, I have even less respect for Islamic extremism than I do for Christian extremism

If it makes you feel any better, I have even less respect for Islamic extremism than I do for Christian extremism.

Some basics for you.

2. The man we call Jesus, was not named Jesus, his name was Jeshua which actually translates to .

Some basics for you.

Joseph. Jesus is a translation from the original Aramaic.

Some of what you said is true some of it isn't but I can respect your thoughts.but in my religion Jesus Is God they are one and in my religion we get baptized in the name of Jesus not the 3 because They're one. .

As far as you're concerned why would I care what an atheist who doesn't believe in God think?

Never heard Trump mention bringing textiles back to the US. Trump does want cars built in America along with some other high tech stuff. He also will not let China butt rape us in trade without repercussions and I support that. China Joe and kamala must agree too as they have left the Trump tariffs on for 4 years. Any comment on that?
I wasn’t responding to anything about Trump. A poster argued for a massive manufacturing blitz and I was merely saying my view that we should manufacture goods where the U.S. has a competitive advantage to do so.

We’ve seen great progress with Biden’s effort to build up high tech manufacturing and the new CHIPS bill is promising.

It’s a valid point. The S&P 500 was completely flat for two full years starting in December of 2021 through December 2023. Capital markets tightened tremendously during that time as well.
maybe the word lost means something different for guys who make over 400k like you?

• Haha
Church of God . ( Penticostal) . Doesn't really matter what denomination most of us believe the same just worship different.

It kind of does. There is a very direct correlation between Charismatic Denominations and Educations Level/Bible Literacy.

Please understand,I'm not denigrating your Denomination, but there are some serious gaps in your understanding of Biblical Christian Doctrine.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger and okclem
It kind of does. There is a very direct correlation between Charismatic Denominations and Educations Level/Bible Literacy.

Please understand,I'm not denigrating your Denomination, but there are some serious gaps in your understanding of Biblical Christian Doctrine.

Actual scholars dedicate their lives to the study of it, and still don't come away with all the answers. It's a dense, complex work. Yet the people who think they understand it completely couldn't make it through the first semester of a rigorous religious studies curriculum.

And they'd say they don't need to study it because a total understanding of the Bible is just part of the deal if you're a Christian. There's nothing to learn.

Last edited:
Actual scholars dedicate their lives to the study of it, and still don't come away with all the answers. It's a dense, complex work. Yet the people who think they understand it completely couldn't make it through the first semester of a rigorous religious studies curriculum.

And they'd say they don't need to understand because a total understanding of the Bible is just part of the deal if you're a Christian. There's nothing to learn.

And I truly don't intend or try to denigarte his faith, or his feelings, but to be proclaiming tenants so loudly, but so doctrinally wrong is sort of embarrassing.

I knew before he said it what sort of Denomination he belonged to. I was raised in a Southern Baptist Church and much of what I was taught in Sunday School was based on taradition, not doctrine. It's not really surprising when you consider the teachers are typically adults in the congregation who had the same upbringing teaching these classes. Ignorance teaching Ignorances.

And I truly don't intend or try to denigarte his faith, or his feelings, but to be proclaiming tenants so loudly, but so doctrinally wrong is sort of embarrassing.

I knew before he said it what sort of Denomination he belonged to. I was raised in a Southern Baptist Church and much of what I was taught in Sunday School was based on taradition, not doctrine. It's not really surprising when you consider the teachers are typically adults in the congregation who had the same upbringing teaching these classes. Ignorance teaching Ignorances.
Yep, whole lot of begatting going on...

Denomination is irrelevant..scholarly knowledge is not essential..faith is all one needs..he does not know all of the answers..neither do you..nor do the scholars...or anyone

I am quite sure when one accepts Yeshua as their Savior they will have the discernment to avoid charasmatic..Jim Jones type personas. And if they do..the issue is likely inevitable and would happen anyway in their lives through a secular outlet..

Truly saved Christians have far more wisdom than secular humanists because they are led by God...humanists are their own God..and are therefore limited in areas of discernment and critical thought

Denomination is irrelevant..scholarly knowledge is not essential..faith is all one needs..he does not know all of the answers..neither do you..nor do the scholars...or anyone

I am quite sure when one accepts Yeshua as their Savior they will have the discernment to avoid charasmatic..Jim Jones type personas. And if they do..the issue is likely inevitable and would happen anyway in their lives through a secular outlet..

Truly saved Christians have far more wisdom than secular humanists because they are led by God...humanists are their own God..and are therefore limited in areas of discernment and critical thought
LoL and there it is. That's all you need if you don't feel like thinking for yourself. Blind faith is a curse, not a blessing.

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger
No, but I never said I did. And I don't think that all I have to do to understand it is profess faith in science.
We ALL profess faith in something. So you admit your knowledge in science is limited..yet you continue to have faith in science and atheism.. so you are laughing at christians who blindly follow Yashua...when you do the exact same thing with science and atheism

We ALL profess faith in something. So you admit your knowledge in science is limited..yet you continue to have faith in science and atheism.. so you are laughing at christians who blindly follow Yashua...when you do the exact same thing with science and atheism
I don't have any faith in science. The scientific process produces repeatable, verifiable results, or it doesn't. 95% of the time it doesn't. That's why I trust it when it does.

I especially don't have any faith in atheism. I'm not worried about my soul after death, and tbh y'all's version of heaven sounds like a nightmare to me anyway.

Faith is great and necessary for a Christian since some things such as the resurrection or the Virgin birth require faith to accept.

However, many Christians throughout time have used ignorance and misunderstanding to cause harm and evil. Having some Bible education and discernment is necessary to understand when someone is teaching something that is against God's Word.

This gentleman is sprouting completely false doctrine. I'm sad for him that he hasn't been taught better so that he could come to a deeper, understanding of his faith and his place in God's Universe.

I find that questioning my faith,learning, sometimes things I didn't learn or know, helps me come to a deeper faith.

My denomination has in our weekly liturgy something that I find deeply meaningful.

We always recite The Mysteries of Faith:

Christ Has Died
Christ is Risen
Christ will Come again.

Those are the core tenants of Christianity that you have to take on faith.

• Haha
Faith is great and necessary for a Christian since some things such as the resurrection or the Virgin birth require faith to accept.

However, many Christians throughout time have used ignorance and misunderstanding to cause harm and evil. Having some Bible education and discernment is necessary to understand when someone is teaching something that is against God's Word.

This gentleman is sprouting completely false doctrine. I'm sad for him that he hasn't been taught better so that he could come to a deeper, understanding of his faith and his place in God's Universe.

I find that questioning my faith,learning, sometimes things I didn't learn or know, helps me come to a deeper faith.

My denomination has in our weekly liturgy something that I find deeply meaningful.

We always recite The Mysteries of Faith:

Christ Has Died
Christ is Risen
Christ will Come again.

Those are the core tenants of Christianity that you have to take on faith.
I agree..false doctrine is bad to say the least

I don't have any faith in science. The scientific process produces repeatable, verifiable results, or it doesn't. 95% of the time it doesn't. That's why I trust it when it does.

I especially don't have any faith in atheism. I'm not worried about my soul after death, and tbh y'all's version of heaven sounds like a nightmare to me anyway.
My version of heaven??.. wats that?

We need manufacturing for only high tech goods. It really makes no sense for the U.S. to manufacture textiles, or shoes, or televisions for that matter. We don’t have a competitive advantage when it comes to labor costs for those goods.

Computer chips? Sure. At least for a while. But let’s not invest billions into manufacturing cheap goods that other nations can sell at far lower costs given their production costs.
Tell me you know nothing about manufacturing without saying you know nothing. Textile engineer here. Yes, most commodity textiles are made outside the US, but where I work, we make medical textiles. Please don’t lump all “textiles” into one catch all category. And while I’m here, a majority of Nike shoe uppers are knitted in Gastonia, NC. On jacquard circular knitting machines. Something the Chinese desperately want. So yeah, keep putting down textiles as low tech.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT