ADVERTISEMENT

Young women running to support Harris

We need manufacturing for only high tech goods. It really makes no sense for the U.S. to manufacture textiles, or shoes, or televisions for that matter. We don’t have a competitive advantage when it comes to labor costs for those goods.

Computer chips? Sure. At least for a while. But let’s not invest billions into manufacturing cheap goods that other nations can sell at far lower costs given their production costs.
Never heard Trump mention bringing textiles back to the US. Trump does want cars built in America along with some other high tech stuff. He also will not let China butt rape us in trade without repercussions and I support that. China Joe and kamala must agree too as they have left the Trump tariffs on for 4 years. Any comment on that?

Reactions: tigerman1974
Bro. Probably a good idea to stop. You seem truly well intentioned, but you are pretty ignorant about this. We have had a few discussions and truly not meaning to be rude, but you don't know what you are talking about.
I'm not your bro,and prove me wrong ??

If alla
It doesn't seem like you know anything about this topic.allah

ummmm so thats factually false, but please carry on
All
Muslims believes Allah is superior to Jesus and Jesus was nothing more than a prophet?they also believe they should kill in the name of Allah ? Which is not of Jesus . Where does it say Jesus demands murder to get to heaven? Show me? Allah is a God of Muslim terrorist .who follow the Koran which is not the Bible. There's only one God and his name is Jesus Christ prove me wrong .

Let's start with the obvious: Christians believe Jesus is God, but the Quran is so opposed to this belief that it condemns Jesus worshipers to Hell ([Qur'an] 5.72). For Christians, Jesus is certainly God, and for Muslims Jesus is certainly not God. How can it be said that Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT