ADVERTISEMENT

Herbstreit View

If you believe the IBA suddenly found a problem with boxers then I have a bridge to sell you. The IBA is banned by the IOC because of the IBA’s connection to Russian organized crime. It’s completely financed by a Russian organization (Gazprom). It has Russian directors. The two boxers competed without issue for years until they each beat a Russian boxer in 2023. That’s when the issues popped up. No tests were done, no results were shared. The Russian directors came up with their reasons to disqualify them. Both boxers were born as biological women and raised their whole lives as girls/women. There is no evidence to suggest they aren’t
This is incorrect. It seems to be the case they’re both males with sexual development disorders. Unfortunately, gender ideology, because it disregards biology, has caught these people up into its agenda. For people with actual developmental disorders, gender ideology doesn’t work because it actually negates definitional biology and wants to say that “trans” isn’t a disorder.

I think people with biological/genetic disorders would garner much more sympathy than people insisting that men can become women by magic mental effort. But the ethical problem of those people participating in women’s sports still remains, since even people like Khelif who’ve been living as women have a natural advantage that we explicitly try to eliminate by separating men and women in sports.

Reactions: ryanhaley
This is incorrect. It seems to be the case they’re both males with sexual development disorders. Unfortunately, gender ideology, because it disregards biology, has caught these people up into its agenda. For people with actual developmental disorders, gender ideology doesn’t work because it actually negates definitional biology and wants to say that “trans” isn’t a disorder.

I think people with biological/genetic disorders would garner much more sympathy than people insisting that men can become women by magic mental effort. But the ethical problem of those people participating in women’s sports still remains, since even people like Khelif who’ve been living as women have a natural advantage that we explicitly try to eliminate by separating men and women in sports.
You're a bigot. This is a gigantic, steaming load of Joe Rogan style pseudo intellectual bigotry bullshit.

It's not, and I don't care how you take it. Stop trying to rationalize your bigotry with platitudes that seem smart. Be a real Christian.
lol. The reason I though that was a joke is that it was so incredibly lacking in awareness of either what the word “bigot” means, or of the fact of your own bigotry on explicitly display. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by this laziness from you. Frankly, I’ve been much more generous with you than you deserve.

Last edited:
You're even weirder than he is.
Oh yeah, you totally don’t constantly act like a drama obsessed weirdo on this board. You do seem like you’ve educated yourself a little bit better lately, and you’ve come closer to acting like a decent person, even. Maybe, eventually, with a lot of work, you’ll actually become an educated, decent person. But you should at least try to fake it until you make it.

Last edited:
how are you actually? they have good wifi at the pro hamas rally - or is it drag queen story hour at the local elementary school?
Okay I'll dumb it down for you. Without science this website wouldn't exist and neither would the cell phone you're using to access it and spread your particular brand of idiocy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT