ADVERTISEMENT

Hey orange elvis! only orange elvis. move on if not orange elvis

apparently john solomon is releasing the documents tying the bidens to baurisma holdings to the corruption case.

wow! vp biden extorted ukraine.

dershowitz said that both issues, trump and biden, were not criminal.

bad behavior but not criminal. said trumps aint even close, biden is closer to criminal behavior.

hunter bidens action may be criminal.

@orangelvis

hey heard soybean sales up 6 fold over last year to china.

trade deal close.

economic pressure on china > political pressure on trump by democrats

if markets continue to laugh off democrats, china will submit.

if democrats would have waited a little longer china trade would have been done already.

democrats are holding up mexico canada deal.

been back what 3 weeks, all they did was hold hearings to bitch about trump.

trade deals lets go.

sayin orangelvis is unpatriotic scum doesnt add value to the discussion and is not an accurate statement.

but i agree america has always been great, but has potential to be even greater.

should have addressed the trade deal with canada and mexico instead of hearings to attack the executive branch.

congress could have made america greater this month.

nope. if you walk around with a red hat that says america isnt great, you are unpatriotic scum. You obviously hate the country that I love. I say, go back to where you came from.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
the liberal brain-

what trump did was unconstitutional and impeachable.

we will determine if criminal thru more hearings.

conservative brain-

what trump did is the norm for presidents back to washington. asking something in return for giving them money.

but this is not criminal-

1- the witness claimed he was not pressured (so no witness means thrown out of court i thought)

2- there was nothing specifically stated any aid would be with held without compliance. (thrown out of court again)

should aid be unconditional? or should the united states ask for something in return for the aid.

1-president asking for a focus on corruption, including hunter biden.

or

2- the vp telling a foreign country to fire the prosecutor investigating his son for aid.

just seems like a big waste of our money.

give us the $25 we each will chip in for this nonsense thru a year end tax credit.

tell the dems to freeze their paychecks until this is over.

Last edited:
nope. if you walk around with a red hat that says america isnt great, you are unpatriotic scum. You obviously hate the country that I love. I say, go back to where you came from.

well bud

half my blood has been here since the 1630s. every male of every generation since fought someone, somewhere for the various flags, acts, declarations, articles, constitutions, amendments, and executive orders.

the other half were native american. was the ones the other half were killing and taking their lands.

so im technically home.

guess i could go back to scotland or ireland, but my forefathers blood was spilled for this land.

suggestions?

well bud

half my blood has been here since the 1630s. every male of every generation since fought someone, somewhere for the various flags, acts, declarations, articles, constitutions, amendments, and executive orders.

the other half were native american. was the ones the other half were killing and taking their lands.

so im technically home.

guess i could go back to scotland or ireland, but my forefathers blood was spilled for this land.

suggestions?

what do you want me to say? manifest destiny is ingrained in our american DNA.

I guess you dont see that I am messing with you. What bothers me about you and your boy @orangelvis is that your bias is overwhelming. When a democrat says anything negative about America currently or its history, you say they hate America. When Trump says we need to "make America great again" (and adds for good measure that he alone can fix it), you celebrate it and buy red hats, not even realizing the irony of your actions.

Anyone who disagrees with you or doesnt get their news from right conspiracy websites hates america and is unpatriotic. You miss something very important about this great country of ours... we are all Americans and our differences and the freedom to pursue those differences is what makes us American.

Reactions: clemsontyger04

I guess you dont see that I am messing with you. What bothers me about you and your boy @orangelvis is that your bias is overwhelming. When a democrat says anything negative about America currently or its history, you say they hate America. When Trump says we need to "make America great again" (and adds for good measure that he alone can fix it), you celebrate it and buy red hats, not even realizing the irony of your actions.

Anyone who disagrees with you or doesnt get their news from right conspiracy websites hates america and is unpatriotic. You miss something very important about this great country of ours... we are all Americans and our differences and the freedom to pursue those differences is what makes us American.

i dont own a red hat.

i own a orange hat:)

also, i think they are more concerned with the direction of the country more so than hating america.

everyone thinks america is "at least" good.

there may be less than 2% of liberals and conservative who actually hate america in its current state.

"When a democrat says anything negative about America currently or its history, you say they hate America."

why do they do that instead of working with those who love america to change the laws instead of just ignoring the law?

Well I agree, except for where the bias exists. I say anyone who tries to circumvent an election by impeachment; based on nothing but partisan politics, is harming the country that you claim to so dearly love. And, as Americans, one and all, we should stand up, fight against it, and call it out for what it is. This sham, yet another in a series of shams, has and is hurting the country; thereby, making us less than great.

Well I agree, except for where the bias exists. I say anyone who tries to circumvent an election by impeachment; based on nothing but partisan politics, is harming the country that you claim to so dearly love. And, as Americans, one and all, we should stand up, fight against it, and call it out for what it is. This sham, yet another in a series of shams, has and is hurting the country; thereby, making us less than great.

did you have the same opinion of the clinton impeachment?

crazy that the complaint did not meet the framework within the whistleblowers laws.

crazy that schiff doesnt care that the DNI was simply following the law.

this questioning is middle school material.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
did you have the same opinion of the clinton impeachment?

Well, Clinton was actually charged with 11 crimes, lost his law license and paid some woman 900K. At least he was impeached for actual crimes. Was impeaching him prudent? Hindsight would say absolutely not. It cost the repubs bigly in the following election. The dems, which includes 90% of the media, successfully painted the impeachment as being only about sex.

Well, Clinton was actually charged with 11 crimes, lost his law license and paid some woman 900K. At least he was impeached for actual crimes. Was impeaching him prudent? Hindsight would say absolutely not. It cost the repubs bigly in the following election. The dems, which includes 90% of the media, successfully painted the impeachment as being only about sex.

No. Clinton was impeached on two charges - perjury and obstruction. That was after Ken Starr - an independent counsel who reported directly to the republican controlled congress, not the AG - spent years and $70MM investigating clinton. Talk about presidential harrassment. It was 100% based on partisan politics. If you can't see that, you are too far gone.

Are we going to pick and choose now who can and cant follow the law?

This is weird as shyt. The executive branch doesnt fall within the parameters of the whistle blower act.

At best Congress should change the law. But if you put the executive branch under surveillance then you should also put the congressional and judicial branches under same surveillance program.

Plus this Congress jumped the gun on this way.

Any judge would throw out of court and tell the attorneys to gather more factual information before wasting the publics time.

No. Clinton was impeached on two charges - perjury and obstruction. That was after Ken Starr - an independent counsel who reported directly to the republican controlled congress, not the AG - spent years and $70MM investigating clinton. Talk about presidential harrassment. It was 100% based on partisan politics. If you can't see that, you are too far gone.

https://www.reference.com/history/were-charges-behind-bill-clinton-s-impeachment-700df210dc3618e5

What's your point? Why is this relevant now except to prove that the dems are committing political suicide as I type.

It appears the congressional democrats are stating that this issue is such a national security threat that the DNI should have broken the law to get this information out.

It's such a national security threat, that Shifty read a parody of the conversation during his opening statement. One that SNL would be proud of.
BTW...The RNC received $5M in donations yesterday after Pelosi swallowed the suicide pill.

...and that's what I've been hoping would happen. AOC and the Squad finally pushed Pelosi into the point of no return. She can't back down now.

Trump will be impeached in the house. He SHOULD be impeached in the house and senate. Pelosi knows that this move is politically imprudent. The dems could easily lose the WH and seats in congress because of it. I applaud her for caring more about doing the right thing instead of only worrying about getting the White House back. I wish Trump had the same integrity.

It's such a national security threat, that Shifty read a parody of the conversation during his opening statement. One that SNL would be proud of.
BTW...The RNC received $5M in donations yesterday after Pelosi swallowed the suicide pill.

It was weird how he said ehat he said was in the statement of which it wasn't.

The reason he did this is CNN ran with it and the person too busy to follow will be fooled.

Old Chinese philosophy. Keep your servants too busy too see the truth.

Trump will be impeached in the house. He SHOULD be impeached in the house and senate. Pelosi knows that this move is politically imprudent. The dems could easily lose the WH and seats in congress because of it. I applaud her for caring more about doing the right thing instead of only worrying about getting the White House back. I wish Trump had the same integrity.

Really now. When are we gonna find out the charges by which Trump will be impeached? As far as doing the right things, has Trump not been totally transparent during this whole process. He didn't have to release the conversation transcripts, but he did. How was it the "right thing" for Pelosi to come out the afternoon before Trump released the conversation and do her dog and pony show? Please explain how Pelosi, Shifty and Nadler have doing doing the right things?

Really now. When are we gonna find out the charges by which Trump will be impeached? As far as doing the right things, has Trump not been totally transparent during this whole process. He didn't have to release the conversation transcripts, but he did. How was it the "right thing" for Pelosi to come out the afternoon before Trump released the conversation and do her dog and pony show? Please explain how Pelosi, Shifty and Nadler have doing doing the right things?

Did you read the whistle blower complaint? They were doing all kinds of stuff to bury this call. The only reason that Trump released anything is b/c Pelosi initiated the impeachment inquiry.

Also, Trump did not release the transcripts, he released a memorandum of the transcripts that "is not a verbatim transcript" of the discussion. It says it right there on the document if you bothered to read it. There is evidence in that Memo of him asking a foreign leader to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
Dems will benefit from this because Biden will be done and Warren and Sanders will be the two big dogs fighting it out. If they get some dirt on Trump then two birds.

They are setting a bad precedent though.

I wish a President would run and try to get both sides to work together while promising only to be there for 4 years. 1 term just to make tons of progress.

Did you read the whistle blower complaint? They were doing all kinds of stuff to bury this call. The only reason that Trump released anything is b/c Pelosi initiated the impeachment inquiry.

Also, Trump did not release the transcripts, he released a memorandum of the transcripts that "is not a verbatim transcript" of the discussion. It says it right there on the document if you bothered to read it. There is evidence in that Memo of him asking a foreign leader to investigate Joe and Hunter Biden.
So you invalidate the memo then use it as support?

The transcript is laid out like standard. Nothing there.

He did not have to release. He could have claimed executive privilege. That complaint does not follow the legality of the statute and trump would have won in court.

But since no criminal behavior exist they decided to release.

Just another hoax.

From what I understand, what Trump released is the standard reproduction of all President conversations with foreign leaders. Also, Trump announced he was releasing the call before Pelosi had her meeting.
You are parroting fake news. Trump asks him to look into the shutting down of the investigation of the company that Biden's son was a board member. He didn't ask him to dig up dirt or anything of the sort. He was concerned about US corruption in a foreign countries affairs.
Also, when Trump asked him for a favor, he asked him about Crowd Strike, which is him looking back at election meddling in the last election.
Hey, I'm going to start a new thread because the NYT is now reporting that the so called whistle blower, is a John Brennan CIA plant that was placed in the White House to spy on the President. I bet you're proud.

You should watch what Trump hating Phil Mudd, a CNN analyst had to say about all of this. Here:

Last edited:
Here:

WOW! CNN has done something to prevent the copy/paste function from working on their own url link. It won't post.

That's quite the hyperbole isn't it? I don't think anyone is suggesting a single world order with a single court. Most world courts (ICJ, UN, ICC) are non-binding or unenforceable for a reason.

I think many economists could make a case for a single currency though. It would be an interesting way to prevent run-away inflation in places like Zimbabwe and Venezuela. Developed nations wouldn't have currency risk from international trade. A single currency would certainly level the playing field with China and their currency manipulation. Plus the currency would probably be the U.S. dollar (or based on) given it's current position in the global market.

I believe I read somewhere a few years ago that it could well be the Chinese RMB, considering their economic power in the world today. That is probably even more accurate today, though their power is starting to slip a little bit (companies are moving out of China and into - of all places - Vietnam).

Single currency has one main problem - I don't even trust the morons running the US government. No way would I trust some sort of international currency board or bureau or whatever...... Point is - no country would go for that.

ADVERTISEMENT