ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Poll: Who won the debate?

Set all bias aside. Who won the debate?

• Trump

• Harris

Results are only viewable after voting.

Full quote. Please note the bold part. This phrase has been twisted and used exhaustively as propaganda by the left. I understand that we have a ton of people not smart enough to understand that though.

"You also had some very fine people on both sides," Trump said in 2017. "You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. You had people -- and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists; they should be condemned totally -- you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists."

Your quote is not accurate.

He said the first part and then rambled on incoherently about George Washington being a slave owner. It was not until a reporter asked him to clarify what he said in the 1st part that he said the 2nd part.

So yes, he did clarify, but it was not until he was forced to by a reporter.

And cry me a river about politicians words being taken out of context. That is right out of yall's playbook.

Your quote is not accurate.

He said the first part and then rambled on incoherently about George Washington being a slave owner. It was not until a reporter asked him to clarify what he said in the 1st part that he said the 2nd part.

So yes, he did clarify, but it was not until he was forced to by a reporter.

And cry me a river about politicians words being taken out of context. That is right out of yall's playbook.
Regardless of their farce of a defense, Trump definitely said later: "Stand back and stand by." Which was plastered all over neo nazi and white supremacist websites and cheered about. They all agreed that he acknowledged them as legitimate and that they would obey his next command.

Reactions: yoshi121374
The most liberal of liberal fact checkers has debunked this.
I do not care who "debunked" what he said. My hearing and eyesight are very good. He also said that he will be placing Latinos in concentration camps if elected. I wonder if this will be "debunked" later.

I do not care who "debunked" what he said. My hearing and eyesight are very good. He also said that he will be placing Latinos in concentration camps if elected. I wonder if this will be "debunked" later.

He also proposed using immigrants as gladiators.

Although we have a few outliers (who are obvious) it sounds like a lot of us are seemingly coming to a common ground. I hope that's true.
Some of us take one comment and run with it (guilty, I am) but the fact remains that we have one candidate that had a successful 4 years, less covid, and one that is still in the current administration and has done absolutely nothing she promises to do in the next four years. That scares the shit out of me!

Trump won the debate with facts and its that simple. Truth wins. For anyone giving her points for cute smirks and being allowed to spout lies unchallenged then god bless you. The debate changed nothing related to this election. The most it did is let the haters and looney libs go holler that they got the best of Trump in a rigged debate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT