ADVERTISEMENT

Honest Poll: Who won the debate?

Set all bias aside. Who won the debate?

• Trump

• Harris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump, the strong and tough negotiator, flees like a coward from another debate with Kamala. You hate to see that kind of cowardice from someone running for public office, but here we are.
She should have accepted all 3 debates when she had the chance. Sword cuts both ways.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Think if she had the balls to lock Trump into 3 debates when she had the chance. Another missed opportunity for a poor leader. That's what happens when your strategy is to hide and play rope a dope.

Think if she had the balls to lock Trump into 3 debates when she had the chance. Another missed opportunity for a poor leader. That's what happens when your strategy is to hide and play rope a dope.

I've got a question for you.... Name one thing Trump has ever done wrong.

Remember how Trump didn't see the need to debate in the primaries because it was unnecessary? She threw the knockout punch so she doesn't need another debate - but unlike Mango Magoo, she's willing to.

Nah... Trump has a plan for that. He's done it his whole life. When you brag about how great you are and you get your ass kicked, just declare victory, blame any and everyone else (even though you just said you won), and insult the competition again. His supporters believe it and that's all that matters. Just keep saying it until everyone believes it.

Take the 2020 election. No evidence of cheating ever showed up in court, on the contrary, several examples of Trump and company lying about it have showed up in court. BUT Trump keeps saying it and most Republicans believe it. You don't need evidence.
Exactly. To paraphrase one historian/philosopher, "Constant lying isn't aimed at making the people believe a lie, but to ensure that no one believes anything anymore. A people that can't distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong." Magas have been subjected to the rule of lies and are being easily manipulated.

Exactly. To paraphrase one historian/philosopher, "Constant lying isn't aimed at making the people believe a lie, but to ensure that no one believes anything anymore. A people that can't distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong." Magas have been subjected to the rule of lies and are being easily manipulated.
Yes. We fully fell for the Russian Collusion, the 51 intelligence agents, the Joe Biden is sharp as a tack. Yes, MAGA's have fallen for all the lies.

Trump wisely opts out of another rigged debate. Kamla will have to hit the campaign trail and toss word salads in order to get her message out. The more people that hear her nails on a chalk board voice and see her god awful personality the worse her numbers will be. Sorry, just the truth.

Kamala KO’d trumps bitch ass!

She hit him so hard he is afraid to debate her again. I don’t blame him. She cut his balls off in that debate.

He also said polls showed he won the debate 92-7, 90-10 and 80-20. No matter that they were online junk polls from outlets like NewsMax on X, he'll just keep repeating it and his supporters will believe it's true. Heck, we just saw @TigerRagRob claiming yesterday that he won based on a twat from Insurrection Barbie. 😅 No evidence needed besides the statement.
No my little pony it was based on the CNN post debate show an most of the other post debate shows that talked to the masses not just talking heads. Just cope there, Nov is coming and the end is near...

No my little pony it was based on the CNN post debate show an most of the other post debate shows that talked to the masses not just talking heads. Just cope there, Nov is coming and the end is near...
The LINK PLEASE! POST IT!

FYI, the post debate show that featured undecided voters did NOT show they picked Trump over Harris, as usual, you focused on the one participant that said something pro-Trump. Nowhere did the masses show more support for Trump than Harris, despite what your north star Insurrection Barbie told you. You know you were repeating her comment about him winning a poll by 60% and I know where she got it but I want you to show us so we can laugh at you.

Link please_______

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT