ADVERTISEMENT

How Do You Like Him Now?

Don't I know it.

Come on Amy... at least look it up before you start blaming the "dishonest" media... this was with like 5 seconds of searching. If you look, it's front page news on every agency. Personally, I don't like this AT ALL.

This woman had a baby. Then her baby had a baby. So she is indeed a grandmother. Not sure how that somehow qualifies a drug trafficer with ties to a drug cartel for a get out of jail card. Now I don't know the woman and maybe she did get a raw deal. So maybe Trump did a good thing and maybe he didn't. I have no idea. In general, I don't like pardons (by Dems or Reps) b/c they short circuit the justice system. Now I agree they are necessary, b/c sometimes the system gets it wrong... but as a general rule.. nope.

I'd bet if Obama did it FoxNews would be bitching about it, but since their Lord and Savior Trump did it, it's all good.

https://www.today.com/video/alice-johnson-on-being-freed-by-trump-it-s-a-miracle-1250201155916 Statbot APP [7:21 AM]?v=b

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/07/politics/alice-marie-johnson-thankful-trump-cnntv/index.html

Last edited:
Reactions: amynhop
......unless it was a crime she committed.......
Well, we Republican's have the House, the Senate, a majority in SCOTUS, the Presidency, and the Justice Department... at the same time. Whose to blame for not bringing a case?

Funny thing is he only got his bad reputation when he put republican next to his name, up until then he was given awards for his giving to the black community, but let’s not let pesky facts get in the way.

Yeah--remember his work for the Central Park 5?

All the awards...

Lots of Swamp Creatures squirming in DC. Trump/Sessions just added 300 new federal prosecutors.

Don't worry--Trump will pardon them all.

He apparently has 30 pardons ready to go or in the works (bc he sees it as good PR...and it lessens the blow when he inevitably pardons those in his own orbit)

The fact that you talk like this unironically is amazing.

Don't worry--Trump will pardon them all.

He apparently has 30 pardons ready to go or in the works (bc he sees it as good PR...and it lessens the blow when he inevitably pardons those in his own orbit)

Well, no one "in his orbit" has been sentenced yet. I believe you are the one who told me in the Michael Avenetti thread that "crimes are crimes". I hope you meant that because plenty of swamp rats are about to be exposed and prosecuted.
Does it not even raise a question in your mind that Comey, Strzok and others at the FBI, all said General Flynn did not lie when they questioned him, and yet he was FORCED to admit to lying by Mueller?(after Mueller ran him out of money and threatened to prosecute his son) Why does Mueller keep putting off his sentencing?
Laughing at the butthurt over Trump's pardons. Other presidents wait until they are literally walking out the door and then pardon every terrorist, FBI Most Wanted, and other real criminals that they had illegal relationships with. Having said that, the only one I scratch my head over is Blago. Maybe old Blago knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak.

Well, no one "in his orbit" has been sentenced yet. I believe you are the one who told me in the Michael Avenetti thread that "crimes are crimes". I hope you meant that because plenty of swamp rats are about to be exposed and prosecuted.
Does it not even raise a question in your mind that Comey, Strzok and others at the FBI, all said General Flynn did not lie when they questioned him, and yet he was FORCED to admit to lying by Mueller?(after Mueller ran him out of money and threatened to prosecute his son) Why does Mueller keep putting off his sentencing?
Laughing at the butthurt over Trump's pardons. Other presidents wait until they are literally walking out the door and then pardon every terrorist, FBI Most Wanted, and other real criminals that they had illegal relationships with. Having said that, the only one I scratch my head over is Blago. Maybe old Blago knows where the bodies are buried, so to speak.
If you knew as much as you think you do, you would know that sentencing has much to do with how cooperative a witness is. If Flynn cooperates with the broader investigation, Mueller will recommend a light sentence.

Manafort on the other hand is cooking his own goose. Witness tampering???

And for those who suggest Trump is draining the swamp, I have but one word for you: Pruitt.

You tell me how a man of his ethical behavior can be embraced by someone who said he would not stand for such behavior?

Hey, if I want a Chick-Fil-A franchise, should I call Scott Pruitt first?

If you knew as much as you think you do, you would know that sentencing has much to do with how cooperative a witness is. If Flynn cooperates with the broader investigation, Mueller will recommend a light sentence.

Manafort on the other hand is cooking his own goose. Witness tampering???

And for those who suggest Trump is draining the swamp, I have but one word for you: Pruitt.

You tell me how a man of his ethical behavior can be embraced by someone who said he would not stand for such behavior?

Hey, if I want a Chick-Fil-A franchise, should I call Scott Pruitt first?

1. Flynn will be exonerated
2. Manafort is only charged with tax/bank fraud from stuff he did before 2007. Has nothing to do with Russian Collusion. See Judge Ellis. If Manafort cooks his goose, then that's his problem. Has nothing to do with Trump.
3. Pruitt doing an outstanding job of rolling back EPA red tape; stimulating business growth. Left hates him, I agree.
4. Have no idea what you're talking about. He had his scheduling assistant try to get a meeting for his wife. If this bothers you then just wait to see what will come out about Hillary and Obama. Speaking of ethical behavior, try this on:
https://apnews.com/27e8179cf10140dca7eb86b3488f01e2

1. Flynn will be exonerated
2. Manafort is only charged with tax/bank fraud from stuff he did before 2007. Has nothing to do with Russian Collusion. See Judge Ellis. If Manafort cooks his goose, then that's his problem. Has nothing to do with Trump.
3. Pruitt doing an outstanding job of rolling back EPA red tape; stimulating business growth. Left hates him, I agree.
4. Have no idea what you're talking about. He had his scheduling assistant try to get a meeting for his wife. If this bothers you then just wait to see what will come out about Hillary and Obama. Speaking of ethical behavior, try this on:
https://apnews.com/27e8179cf10140dca7eb86b3488f01e2

wait what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT