ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE NEWS: Attorney Matthew DePerno Releases Michigan Elections Forensics Report – 66,194 Unregistered Ballots Tallied in JUST 9 COUNTIES

Why don’t you try posting some of this info free m a reputable website....one that isn’t, you know, a joke.
iu

I wonder what Trump spends his days doing now? Jacking off and playing golf I suppose while telling all his cronies the election was stolen.

The truth will set you free. It's only a matter of time.

Dem judge did dismiss the case stating that MI had already performed an audit. This is how the crooks get away with it.

Try again.

Judge Kevin A. Elsenheimer of the 13th Circuit Court, a former Republican legislator in Michigan, granted the motion on Tuesday by the combined state and county legal team for a summary dismissal on fairly narrow technical grounds, saying the legal requirement for voters to request an audit had already been met.

Try again.

Judge Kevin A. Elsenheimer of the 13th Circuit Court, a former Republican legislator in Michigan, granted the motion on Tuesday by the combined state and county legal team for a summary dismissal on fairly narrow technical grounds, saying the legal requirement for voters to request an audit had already been met.
Ok...I stand corrected on that statement. It doesnt change the statement about the crooks covering up their own crimes.

Ok...I stand corrected on that statement. It doesnt change the statement about the crooks covering up their own crimes.
Are you not embarrassed that everybody you listen to and every publication you read lies to you? Talk about having no self respect.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Are you not embarrassed that everybody you listen to and every publication you read lies to you? Talk about having no self respect.

I am embarrassed for you that you believe all this shit you spout.

The State Senate May continue with the audit just like Wisconsin and Georgia, we can hypothesize all we want but unless you are knee deep all we are doing is speculative conversation. I still don’t know why you embarrass yourself attacking people and/or businesses (ie Gateway Pundit). Who cares what TG wants to read for news?! Have a polite conversation or don’t, but we all see you

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and AugTig
The State Senate May continue with the audit just like Wisconsin and Georgia, we can hypothesize all we want but unless you are knee deep all we are doing is speculative conversation. I still don’t know why you embarrass yourself attacking people and/or businesses (ie Gateway Pundit). Who cares what TG wants to read for news?! Have a polite conversation or don’t, but we all see you
Yes, that's you - polite and respectful at all times. He can read whatever he wants but he should apologize and hang his head in shame for distributing that trash.

In other words, anyone who does not agree with your fantasy that the election is stolen is a corrupt deep stater who is somehow and for some reason in on this big crime. Do you see why when you say things like “if the audit does not find corruption then I will let it go.” If these AZ auditors don’t find the answers you so desperately want to hear, you will just lump them in your corrupt deep staters category.

I say this with genuine caring, you really should seek help.

Reactions: dpic73

Are you always polite and respectful?

If any organization in this country was intelligent and coordinated enough to employ thousands of people in a plot to covertly rig an election on this scale then I would tip my cap to them.
Agreed, the stealth and cunning needed to pull off this heist by tens of thousands of people without one single fake Democrat voter name being divulged means we deserve this win. Ha

In other words, anyone who does not agree with your fantasy that the election is stolen is a corrupt deep stater who is somehow and for some reason in on this big crime. Do you see why when you say things like “if the audit does not find corruption then I will let it go.” If these AZ auditors don’t find the answers you so desperately want to hear, you will just lump them in your corrupt deep staters category.

I say this with genuine caring, you really should seek help.

Do you see the hypocrisy in your response? Come on man!!!

If any organization in this country was intelligent and coordinated enough to employ thousands of people in a plot to covertly rig an election on this scale then I would tip my cap to them.

You actually would not need a huge number of people.

Cheating by software code in the Dominion machines only requires Dominion staff and possibly a few key players working in county offices. Vote adjudication was apparently a big key here. Adjudication allows a person to interpret who the vote goes to. Some of these counties apparently had huge numbers of adjudicated votes which is far from being normal.

Cheating to win the the swing states only requires that the vote counting process be controlled in the largest counties in a few crucial swing states. Huge vote dumps for Biden after 3am on 11/4 in Milwaukee, Detroit, Philadelphia and Atlanta swung the election from Trump to Biden and Maricopa Co AZ can be added also. The democrats control the vote process in all these areas and have for decades.

There are also hundreds of thousands of mail in votes in some of the swing states that have no chain of custody. All of this has to be accounted for.

Huge anomalies are already being hinted at in Maricopa County and I am betting heads will spin if/when a real hard audit is performed in Fulton/Dekalb counties in GA.

Lets get a real forensic audit that has lots of documentation and access be completed and see how it ends up. They have already completed forensic audits in Antrim MI and Windham NH and found that the votes were cooked in both those counties. Lets see what happens in these huge counties that decided the Presidential election.

If the conservative groups complete a forensic audit and say nothing happened then its over and the nation can move on. If they say fraud occurred and they can concisely and authoritatively show that it occurred with detail and proof then we have the biggest issue possibly in the history of our nation to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: AugTig
Where do you find this stuff? None of this means anything. So there are 18,000 “new names” found in Wayne County with its 1.8mm people and that means what? It could mean some people have gotten married and only updated their name when voting. Some people turned 18 and, therefore, registered to vote between October and now. Do you not find this plausible considering the election was in November? Like, maybe October and early November are popular times for people to register? It’s sort of like the way people update their passports when they are about to travel outside the US. There is no reason to do it otherwise.
What’s just as ridiculous in this article are two other points.
1. Only 9 counties! Those 9 counties account for well over 95% of Michigan. I know the implication is “wait until we unearth all the counties!” It will not change a thing.

2. Biden won Michigan by 134,000 votes. This tabulation, which isn’t verified, mind you, doesn’t even reduce Biden’s lead by 50%. In order for Trump to have beaten Biden, it would need to be shown that Wayne County had at least 100,000 fraudulent voters. This guy shows Wayne County with 18,000. That’s not even close to swinging the needle.
How does anyone read this propaganda, much less cite it as a “smoking gun” when it’s debunk able in five minutes so long as you have an IQ of 75.

Where do you find this stuff? None of this means anything. So there are 18,000 “new names” found in Wayne County with its 1.8mm people and that means what? It could mean some people have gotten married and only updated their name when voting. Some people turned 18 and, therefore, registered to vote between October and now. Do you not find this plausible considering the election was in November? Like, maybe October and early November are popular times for people to register? It’s sort of like the way people update their passports when they are about to travel outside the US. There is no reason to do it otherwise.
1. Only 9 counties! Those 9 counties account for well over 95% of Michigan. I know the implication is “wait until we unearth all the counties!” It will not change a thing.

2. Biden won Michigan by 134,000 votes. This tabulation, which isn’t verified, mind you, doesn’t even reduce Biden’s lead by 50%. In order for Trump to have beaten Biden, it would need to be shown that Wayne County had at least 100,000 fraudulent voters. This guy shows Wayne County with 18,000. That’s not even close to swinging the needle.
How does anyone read this propaganda, much less cite it as a “smoking gun” when it’s debunk able in five minutes so long as you have an IQ of 75.
👏👏👏

😂

As is anyone who believes in the truth, in the world according to Growls. I bet she murders babies and drinks their adrenochrome too.

82% ballot reversal!! This is insanity and you lib and comfortably asleep establishment lemming repubs are more than willing to just ignore this.....INSANITY!! If our elections are compromised then we do not have a country!! We would be subjects and property.

Experts Clements and Keshel: Trump Victory Margin in Michigan at 373,000 Votes – Trump Won 52.9%-45.4% (Video)​

By Jim Hoft
Published July 26, 2021 at 9:30am
michigan-2020.jpg

Professor David K. Clements from New Mexico State University and retired Army intelligence captain and former baseball analyst Seth Keshel continue to release their analysis of the 2020 presidential election results.
Over the weekend the two experts released a detailed report on the expected Michigan 2020 results.
Here are their observations.
MICHIGAN SUMMARY
TRENDING:
Dem Senator Schumer Attacks Trump Supporters: 'How Could 74 Million People Vote For a Despicable, Racist, Vile Man?' (VIDEO)
Biden – 2,804,040 (50.6%)
Trump – 2,649,852 (47.8%)
Michigan (MI) tracks Pennsylvania (PA) in terms of voter tendencies. Since 2008, metrics show declining Dem participation, while Republican participation has increased, especially under Trump. Obama lost 303k in 2012, Clinton another 296k. Trump gained 370k amidst this coalition shift in a shrinking state, only to be lapped by Biden with 535k after no new net positive Dem votes in 12 years.
As a general rule, states in population decline with a massive coalition shift (party switching) going on are not going to show massive gains for both sides. The counties in MI all track with PA counties. Not one clean county here – an easy Trump win as we saw on 11/3 in progress.
Best targets for audits
– Macomb, Allegan, Bay, Berrien, Calhoun, Clinton, Eaton, Jackson, Kent, Livingston, Monroe, Muskegon, Ottawa, Saginaw, St. Clair
The Precinct Strategy
While the audit is important, we need you to be empowered going forward. Takeover your party with Dan Schultz’s Precinct Strategy. Learn how to become a precinct committeeman: https://precinctstrategy.com/

Experts Clements and Keshel: Trump Victory Margin in Michigan at 373,000 Votes – Trump Won 52.9%-45.4% (Video)​

By Jim Hoft
michigan-2020.jpg

Professor David K. Clements from New Mexico State University and retired Army intelligence captain and former baseball analyst Seth Keshel continue to release their analysis of the 2020 presidential election results.
Over the weekend the two experts released a detailed report on the expected Michigan 2020 results.
MICHIGAN SUMMARY
TRENDING:
Dem Senator Schumer Attacks Trump Supporters: 'How Could 74 Million People Vote For a Despicable, Racist, Vile Man?' (VIDEO)
Michigan (MI) tracks Pennsylvania (PA) in terms of voter tendencies. Since 2008, metrics show declining Dem participation, while Republican participation has increased, especially under Trump. Obama lost 303k in 2012, Clinton another 296k. Trump gained 370k amidst this coalition shift in a shrinking state, only to be lapped by Biden with 535k after no new net positive Dem votes in 12 years.
As a general rule, states in population decline with a massive coalition shift (party switching) going on are not going to show massive gains for both sides. The counties in MI all track with PA counties. Not one clean county here – an easy Trump win as we saw on 11/3 in progress.
Best targets for audits
– Macomb, Allegan, Bay, Berrien, Calhoun, Clinton, Eaton, Jackson, Kent, Livingston, Monroe, Muskegon, Ottawa, Saginaw, St. Clair
The Precinct Strategy
While the audit is important, we need you to be empowered going forward. Takeover your party with Dan Schultz’s Precinct Strategy. Learn how to become a precinct committeeman: https://precinctstrategy.com/

They claim this because Michigan tracks with Pennsylvania? That's ludicrous. How many times do you need to be told that real republicans don't like Donald Trump? Real republicans performed well, only RINO Trump performed poorly.

Reactions: dpic73

By Jim Hoft
michigan-2020.jpg

MICHIGAN SUMMARY
TRENDING:
Best targets for audits
The Precinct Strategy

you had so many bold claims in there and then this to soften the blow.

"As a general rule, states in population decline with a massive coalition shift (party switching) going on are not going to show massive gains for both sides"

any statement that begins 'as a general rule' is not evidence.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Oh yes!! Just try and make sure the dirty dems cant cheat this time, but I am not getting my hopes up yet.

BREAKING: President Trump Gives Antrim Co. Lawyer Matt DePerno Highly Coveted Endorsement For MI Attorney General​

By Patty McMurray
Published September 16, 2021 at 6:47pm

Constitutional Attorney, Matt DePerno is a devout Christian, a devoted husband and father, an American patriot, and a hero. Today, he got the highly coveted, well-deserved endorsement of America’s most powerful Republican, President Donald J. Trump:​

3DC65F80-DEE4-49C8-A05D-2A0D37126A3F-740x638.jpeg

Super Lawyer Matthew DePerno is running for Attorney General in the Great State of Michigan. He has defended the Constitution for 20 years and has been on the front lines pursuing fair and accurate elections, as he relentlessly fights to reveal the truth about the Nov. 3rd Presidential Election Scam.
Dana Nessel, the Radical Left, and the RINOs are targeting Matt because he gets results and has exposed so much Voter Fraud in Antrim County, and many more places, in the 2020 Election. He will never give up, and that’s why they absolutely cannot stand him!
Matt will properly enforce the laws for everyone—unlike what the out-of-control Radical Left Prosecutors are doing now. He will always defend our under siege Second Amendment, loves our Military and our Vets, and will restore Law and Order in the face of rampant and record-setting crime in Michigan. Matt DePerno has my Complete and Total Endorsement. He will never let you down!
TRENDING: New Missouri COVID Whistleblower: HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID... and I CAN PROVE IT
100 Percent Fed Up reports – On July 15, Matt DePerno of DePerno Law announced that he was running for Michigan Attorney General. Running for a political office was not exactly the path DePerno expected he would be taking at this point in his career, but after watching the lawless and corrupt actions of Michigans Attorney General, Dana Nessel during excessive COVID lockdowns and in the aftermath of Michigan’s corrupt elections, DePerno felt compelled run for the state’s chief law enforcement officer.
DePerno has been married to his lovely wife Laura for 26 years. Laura is an RN with experience in multiple specialties, including general surgical, transplant, outpatient, oncology, trauma, critical care, and cardiology.
matt-and-wife-laura-deperno-740x544.jpg

Together, the DePerno’s have three adult children. Matt told 100 Percent Fed Up that he has a very close relationship with all of his children. When we asked him his secret, he told us the key to having a close relationship with your children is to make it a point to have dinner with them every night, “which is exactly what my wife Laura and I have done.”
DePerno-family-600x900.jpg

Matt and Laura DePerno and their 3 children, Natalie (23), 21 Anthony (21), and Samantha (19)
When he isn’t fighting to expose our corrupt elections, Matt DePerno turns to fly fishing in Michigan. He’s a devout Catholic who taught RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults) classes for candidates interested in joining the Catholic faith for several years.

Most Americans know Matt DePerno for his brave pursuit of the truth in Antrim County, MI, where over 6,000 votes were flipped from President Trump to Joe Biden in the November 2020 general election. DePerno was hired by Antrim County resident Bill Bailey to get to the bottom of the stunning election results that showed Joe Biden the winner of a deep red county.​

When courts around the nation were refusing to hear voter fraud cases related to the November 2020 election, the highly skilled Constitutional Attorney Mr. DePerno was granted access to perform a forensic examination of Dominion Voting machines in Antrim County, MI by Michigan 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin A Elsenheimer.
In his lawsuit, Matthew DePerno claimed that based on the evidence they provided to the court, Dominion Voting Systems “committed material fraud or error in this election so that the outcome of the election was affected.”
At 5:30 PM on Friday, December 4, 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin A. Elsenheimer granted permission to William Bailey and his team of IT experts to conduct a forensic study of the 16 Dominion voting machines, tabulators, thumb drives, related software, and the Clerk’s “master tabulator.”
Matthew DePerno quickly assembled a team of seven highly trained forensic IT experts who agreed to arrive the next day (Saturday) to conduct the forensic examination.
After 8 hours, the collection was complete. With 16 CF cards (similar to SIM cards), 16 thumb drives, and forensic images of the Dominion voting machines in hand, the IT team was escorted to the local Antrim County Airport by two Antrim County Sheriff vehicles, where they boarded their jet plane with evidence in hand.
DePerno waited patiently for the results of the forensic examination of the Dominion voting machines to arrive. While he was waiting for the results, Michigan’s radical Attorney General Dana Nessel who won her election after bragging she was the best candidate for the job because she didn’t have a penis, added Michigan’s far-left, dishonest Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson to the lawsuit as a defendant on Wednesday.
On December 14, 2020, during an emergency hearing, MI 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin A Elsenheimer granted permission to Matthew Deperno to release the findings from their forensic examination on the Dominion Voting machines in Antrim County, MI where thousands of votes flipped from President Trump to Joe Biden on November 3, 2020.
THE REPORT:
After the forensic examination of 16 Dominion Voting machines in Antrim, Co., MI, Allied Security Operations Group has concluded that the Dominion Voting machines were assigned a 68.05% error rate. DePerno explained that when ballots are put through the machine, a whopping 68.05% error rate means that 68.05% of the ballots are sent for bulk adjudication, which means they collect the ballots in a folder. “The ballots are sent somewhere where people in another location can change the vote,” DePerno explained. The allowable election error rate established by the Federal Election Commission guidelines is 1 in 250,000 ballots or .0008%.
Based on the Allied Security Operations report, Constitutional Attorney Matthew DePerno states: “we conclude that The Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of Antrim County should not have been certified. Go HERE for the full story.
On May 18, 2021, after several months of back and forth in the courts, Judge Elsenheimer ruled the lawsuit asking for a non-partisan audit of Antrim County’s election results, doesn’t have legal grounds to go forward, and dismissed it.

According to Matt DePerno, his client, Bill Bailey’s case is far from over.​

“The case of Bailey v Antrim County and Benson is currently at the court of appeals on the limited issue of whether Benson performed an “audit” as contemplated by the Michigan Constitution. We believe the decision by the trial court will be reversed and remanded back to the trial court for further proceedings,” he told 100 Percent Fed Up.
Unlike his opponent, Mr. DePerno respects the Constitution and believes in the rule of law. His opponent, the current Attorney General Dana Nessel is a thug who has weaponized her position as the state’s top law enforcement official multiple times since she took office in 2018, including the threatening of journalists who dared to tell the truth about the incredible election fraud that took place in Michigan.
Deperno explained why he’s running for MI AG:
“Our elected officials have a duty to serve the represented interests of the people by whom they were elected. That is the foundation of republic and what our Founding Fathers intended for America. This concept is lost on Attorney General Nessel, who has not upheld her duty and has breached the trust of the citizens of Michigan. She has not prosecuted corruption. Instead, she has enabled it, and worse, enabled corruption along her party lines. I have spent the better part of the past 26 years fighting for the rights of ALL citizens under the constitution, holding elected officials of government accountable when they do not act in the best interest of its represented citizens and violate the Constitution. The case of Bailey v Antrim County is about a citizen’s right under the Michigan Constitution to demand an audit of an election. Regardless of where one stands on the issue of election fraud in 2020, which I do believe took place, Michigander’s recognize the bigger issue that their rights as citizens are slowly being taken away. I stand to stop that from happening and have the track record to prove it. Michigander’s demand accountability, AG Nessel has not given that to the voters, I will.”
trump-deperno-740x436.jpg

If you’d like to help Matt DePerno bring law and order back to Michigan and in the process, ensure that Michigan has free and fair elections, please consider making a donation to his campaign here: https://depernoformi.com

ADVERTISEMENT