ADVERTISEMENT

Human Garbage Derek Chauvin's Murder Trial

What did you win though? Can you spell it out?
Oh i got this one:
A.C.C.O.U.N.T.A.B.I.L.I.T.Y

Cops have been getting away with murder forever, so yes we won some accountability. This will help police departments across the nation to demilitarize and train better on deescalation and actually serving the community they are supposed to protect. Its a win for you and me and everyone.

Oh i got this one:

Cops have been getting away with murder forever, so yes we won some accountability. This will help police departments across the nation to demilitarize and train better on deescalation and actually serving the community they are supposed to protect. Its a win for you and me and everyone
Congrats to you too on your huge win. What’s next for you, are you going to Disney World to celebrate?

I for one agree with the verdict and also believe in due process of the law.
I do not however believe that if the verdict had been anything different, that the streets and businesses should have been attacked and/or burnt down.

Let's hope this can be a small victory in understanding of some of short fallings of our law enforcement and improve.

Is this sarcasm?

You misspelled regress.
Right because when a cop murders a citizen and is found guilty in a court of law that is regression. Do you perform as a clown at parties as well or just here for our amusement.

Reactions: dpic73
Right because when a cop murders a citizen and is found guilty in a court of law that is regression. Do you perform as a clown at parties as well or just here for our amusement.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Regression because our nation is more at odds over race now than ever before.

It's okay, I understand your frustration that white cops aren't allowed to legally murder black men anymore in Minnesota. The L's are really starting to stack up for your kind since November.

I missed where they presented evidence that he was a racist. I guess you're saying because he killed Floyd he was racist? What kind am I?

Also who said i was frustrated?

Dumbass.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Regression because our nation is more at odds over race now than ever before.
Didn't you just get done telling me what my words were (you spelled regress wrong)? Thats why people are at odds, you hold up some form of justice that only applies to you and no one else. We get it, its hard to hear that some people are treated different than you, but it s time you deal with that fact in a mature matter.

Didn't you just get done telling me what my words were (you spelled regress wrong)? Thats why people are at odds, you hold up some form of justice that only applies to you and no one else. We get it, its hard to hear that some people are treated different than you, but it s time you deal with that fact in a mature matter.

Yes but you're so dumb you thought I meant we were talking ABOUT THE VERDICT. Progress is not how I would describe recent events. Also, don't act like you know everything about how people are treated and nobody else knows.

Last edited:
Yes but you're so dumb you thought I meant we were talking ABOUT THE VERDICT. Progress is not how I would describe recent events.
Well yeah. Because you think more people understanding people's difference is regression from a time when no one gave a shvt about other people's differences.

You haven't evolved and are being left behind. Sucks for you.

zGHQb4O.gif

Well yeah. Because you think more people understanding people's difference is regression from a time when no one gave a shvt about other people's differences.

You haven't evolved and are being left behind. Sucks for you.

You're an idiot on this board. Don't you have a BLM rally to go to or did they kick you out of that too?

Oh i got this one:

Cops have been getting away with murder forever, so yes we won some accountability. This will help police departments across the nation to demilitarize and train better on deescalation and actually serving the community they are supposed to protect. Its a win for you and me and everyone.

Another dumb way of thinking.

As long as the war on drugs is in progress, police will be there to clean up the mess. This same thing happens several times every year.

You're an idiot on this board. Don't you have a BLM rally to go to or did they kick you out of that too?
Post another Twitter post you saw that has 12 likes. That'll prove your point more.

Sorry the world is leaving you behind.

Post another Twitter post you saw that has 12 likes. That'll prove your point more.

Sorry the world is leaving you behind.

You're a troll. All you do is go around calling people racist. You have no tolerance for discussion. A bully.

You're a troll. All you do is go around calling people racist. You have no tolerance for discussion. A bully.
Point out where I called someone a racist in here. Also no troll here. I stand by what I say and call out people who say bullshvt like yourself.

Unfortunately for you, you get triggered by that. Find a safe space snowflake.

Point out where I called someone a racist in here. Also no troll here. I stand by what I say and call out people who say bullshvt like yourself.

Unfortunately for you, you get triggered by that. Find a safe space snowflake.

You called me a racist. Did you forget? I didn't. It happened several months ago when I was explaining how the drug business goes down on the streets.

If the shoe fits...

Well that didn't take long. Like I was saying, you're a troll that goes around the board calling people a racist because you have no tolerance for discussion. The war on drugs is real and blacks are incarcerated at a rate that is 2:1 over whites and Hispanics. Some of us care enough about that disparity to discuss why it happens. People like you interrupt the conversation and create a chilling effect by calling people racist.

Well that didn't take long. Like I was saying, you're a troll that goes around the board calling people a racist because you have no tolerance for discussion. The war on drugs is real and blacks are incarcerated at a rate that is 2:1 over whites and Hispanics. Some of us care enough about that disparity to discuss why it happens. People like you interrupt the conversation and create a chilling effect by calling people racist.
Nope. Your theory has faulty logic. I've told you why in the past and you ignored it.

Meanwhile you think Covid is fake, deaths are fake, the election was stolen, and the vaccine is a bad thing.

Why anyone would entertain a discussion with someone like you who has no good intentions or is blindly ignorant, is beyond me.

Posters like @scotchtiger deserve discussions because while I may disagree, he actually has logic to his ideas.

You are nothing more than a fool.

Reactions: dpic73
Nope. Your theory has faulty logic. I've told you why in the past and you ignored it.

Meanwhile you think Covid is fake, deaths are fake, the election was stolen, and the vaccine is a bad thing.

Why anyone would entertain a discussion with someone like you who has no good intentions or is blindly ignorant, is beyond me.

Posters like @scotchtiger deserve discussions because while I may disagree, he actually has logic to his ideas.

You are nothing more than a fool.

You can't follow logic and you forgot climate change is a hoax.

Probably just chuckle at how mad you are at progress and how upside down your world view is, then move on with life.

My tiny town had two cops take early retirement this week. If that’s happening where I live, what do you think is going to happen in cities where crime is an actual thing?

Yep, it’s my world that’s upside down. You just had your dementia president basically give a verdict before the jury on an incredibly public criminal trial not to mention a sitting congress woman calling for violence ahead of a verdict. At what point do you reckon the jury ever felt like they could have rendered anything other than a guilty verdict? Aren’t you just a touch worried the justice system might have taken a dent?

I agree that Chauvin took it too far and I think a manslaughter verdict made sense despite enough evidence to show that Floyd could have easily died from the manic amount of drugs in his system. He was never going to be innocent and that was decided well before the facts were presented which is what scares me.

And you call that progress? If anything, the country is regressing

My tiny town had two cops take early retirement this week. If that’s happening where I live, what do you think is going to happen in cities where crime is an actual thing?

Yep, it’s my world that’s upside down. You just had your dementia president basically give a verdict before the jury on an incredibly public criminal trial not to mention a sitting congress woman calling for violence ahead of a verdict. At what point do you reckon the jury ever felt like they could have rendered anything other than a guilty verdict? Aren’t you just a touch worried the justice system might have taken a dent?

I agree that Chauvin took it too far and I think a manslaughter verdict made sense despite enough evidence to show that Floyd could have easily died from the manic amount of drugs in his system. He was never going to be innocent and that was decided well before the facts were presented which is what scares me.

You completely ignored everything in the trial. Nothing about this trial was fraudulent or a sham.

What is scary is how someone like yourself could ignore the facts laid out and convince yourself that the verdict was wrong.

They had over 40 witnesses and the jury took little time to decide. This was the right decision.

You completely ignored everything in the trial. Nothing about this trial was fraudulent or a sham.

What is scary is how someone like yourself could ignore the facts laid out and convince yourself that the verdict was wrong.

They had over 40 witnesses and the jury took little time to decide. This was the right decision.
At what point did I suggest it was fraudulent or a sham? I said manslaughter made sense in an earlier post and I said mistrial could be a factor and if you don’t think this is landing with the Supreme Court for review, you’re out of your little liberal brain.

What is scary to me is how badly you want him to be guilty. I struggle to understand what you win........the whole country loses regardless of whether or not he’s guilty of innocent.

At what point did I suggest it was fraudulent or a sham? I said manslaughter made sense in an earlier post and I said mistrial could be a factor and if you don’t think this is landing with the Supreme Court for review, you’re out of your little liberal brain.

What is scary to me is how badly you want him to be guilty. I struggle to understand what you win........the whole country loses regardless of whether or not he’s guilty of innocent.
How is this going to the Supreme Court? You said there was no way 2nd degree murder would happen. It happened. You said a mistrial could happen. It didn't happen. You were wrong.

You also try to point to the jury being pressured into this decision. Accept what has happened. A cop murdered a man and is now being held accountable.

That is a good thing for the country. Explain how accountability is bad.

Another dumb way of thinking.

As long as the war on drugs is in progress, police will be there to clean up the mess. This same thing happens several times every year.
Conflating the laws and enforcement is not a way to go about minimizing the behavior of those enforcing the laws. You know I agree with the decriminalization of some/most drugs and that the war on drugs is a total failure and needs to be repealed.
That said, its much more complicated that just hat one issue and a police officer going to jail for murder is not something thats just a race issue, even though many would claim its the number one factor, this is a government vs citizens issue.

Oh ok so my and your president said some things that upset you? Am i supposed to own everything a politiician says? Do you? Do we have to make every discussion based around who's president or what Maxine Walters says or what Tucker Carlson or Lindsey Graham says?
I can, honestly say, after reading the case against Chauvin that I have NO PROBLEM WITH THE VERDICT. Thats not a political statement, its an assessment of the case. So please tell me how thats regressive and stop pulling in bs outsider opinions that you want me to defend. Talk about the case and how him being guilty is regressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT