ADVERTISEMENT

Human Garbage Derek Chauvin's Murder Trial

This verdict will be a watershed moment in the history of our justice system. Hope he is convicted and then murdered in jail.

Are you virtue signaling or is this your honest opinion of justice?

The defense will try to show that he followed procedure in response to a person who resisted arrest.

The prosecution must provide evidence that his actions intentionally killed Mr Floyd.

I thought you needed air passing over your vocal chords in order to talk.

Reactions: wallaceb
The defense will show that he had lethal does of fentanyl in his system which is why he stopped breathing. The prosecution will argue that he was a big man so that the amount of fentanyl in his system would not have killed him and that his death was due solely from the officers knee on his neck.

Democrats will call everyone that doesn't believe in a guilty verdict a racist.

Meanwhile nobody will talk about why Floyd was arrested for trying to cash a bad check. Typically heroin addicts spend all their money on drugs because drugs are made artificially scarce by prohibition. In fact, heroin is so expensive, street dealers have been cutting it with much cheaper fentanyl in order to deceive their customers. This is the reason why there are so many overdose deaths. When you take heroin, you know what your dose should be but when it's cut with fentanyl, you don't.

Are you virtue signaling or is this your honest opinion of justice?

The defense will try to show that he followed procedure in response to a person who resisted arrest.

The prosecution must provide evidence that his actions intentionally killed Mr Floyd.

Gotta prove he KILLED Floyd, first. Supposedly the drugs in his system had a lot to do with his death. To be fair I don't know how reliable that is.

If Chauvin is given a fair trial and it is determined he murdered Mr Floyd, then I have no issue with that. Same as if a fair trial determines he did NOT murder the man.

The problem is that I am afraid that this will be a sham of a trial because nobody wants more riots or wants to be called "racist" or any other damn thing. Riots are bad, but you have to determine guilt or innocence on the evidence presented. Not the potential backlash.

ETA - also seeing reports that the toxicology reports claiming Floyd died of an overdose were BS. So I don't know. Much hinges on that.

I thought you needed air passing over your vocal chords in order to talk.

That came up in some discussions I saw. Supposedly it is possible to talk without being able to get oxygen to live. I just remember a coach telling a teammate at football practice one day, who said he could not breath "if you couldn't breath, you wouldn't be able to talk."

He only THOUGHT he couldn't breath.

Last edited:
The defense will show that he had lethal does of fentanyl in his system which is why he stopped breathing. The prosecution will argue that he was a big man so that the amount of fentanyl in his system would not have killed him and that his death was due solely from the officers knee on his neck.

Democrats will call everyone that doesn't believe in a guilty verdict a racist.

Meanwhile nobody will talk about why Floyd was arrested for trying to cash a bad check. Typically heroin addicts spend all their money on drugs because drugs are made artificially scarce by prohibition. In fact, heroin is so expensive, street dealers have been cutting it with much cheaper fentanyl in order to deceive their customers. This is the reason why there are so many overdose deaths. When you take heroin, you know what your dose should be but when it's cut with fentanyl, you don't.

Your third paragraph may be true, but has nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

Your third paragraph may be true, but has nothing to do with guilt or innocence.

True but it has everything to do with Black Lives and why they get into so much trouble with the law. BLM would like to focus on poverty and discrimination but they don't want to talk about what the business end of dealing drugs in major cities looks like. The entire premise of riots is the perceived injustice and because of that, my last paragraph is related to this trial. You said yourself, this may not be a fair trial. "A Sham trial".

It will be a sham trial and nobody will talk about why there is a disproportionate number of Blacks in prison. They will blame it on racism even though the police departments in major cities are run by Blacks for this very reason.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This verdict will be a watershed moment in the history of our justice system. Hope he is convicted and then murdered in jail.

We’ve already gone through this ad nausea, another setup in the making, the DA in his arrogance went for Murder 2nd Degree, guess what folks that DA has to prove Chauvin woke up in the morning with the intent to kill someone that day, this will be dismissed or plea’d down in the last moment, but no WAY a jury convicts of Murder 2.

Manslaughter would have been the best Avenue or 3rd degree murder, there will be more riots when he’s acquitted of Murder 2, so dumb, and completely unnecessary.

George Floyd’s family already got their payout, so the rest is theatrics anyway.

There are two white males on the jury. I think this will be a major problem. I hope that the riot mob have their names and addresses if they do not do the right thing.

Last edited:
There are two white males on the jury. I think this will be a major problem. I hope that the riot mob have their names and addresses if they do not do the right thing.

Nothing at all wrong with that. He should have a jury of his peers. This is not an us against them battle. You are assuming the worst of all whites.

We’ve already gone through this ad nausea, another setup in the making, the DA in his arrogance went for Murder 2nd Degree, guess what folks that DA has to prove Chauvin woke up in the morning with the intent to kill someone that day, this will be dismissed or plea’d down in the last moment, but no WAY a jury convicts of Murder 2.

Manslaughter would have been the best Avenue or 3rd degree murder, there will be more riots when he’s acquitted of Murder 2, so dumb, and completely unnecessary.

George Floyd’s family already got their payout, so the rest is theatrics anyway.

I think the jury can consider the lesser charges as well (Manslaughter, Murder 3).

I hope so but regardless we are foooked because the looters and rioters only need a small excuse to get free stuff

Not everyone is. Just those people that live in areas with looters and rioters and elected officials who won't do what is needed to stop them.

Last edited:
Reactions: SconnyTiger25
I cannot wait to hear the woke right's response when this guy gets convicted of murder.

I hope the injustice somehow involves all the qanon greatest hits.

I know there should be, but I don't know if there will be. Only a fool would guarantee a verdict. But yeah, I mean we've all seen video of Chauvin murdering the guy.
Just curious, your previous posted sounded as if you were sure he would. Point taken.

I know there should be, but I don't know if there will be. Only a fool would guarantee a verdict. But yeah, I mean we've all seen video of Chauvin murdering the guy.
I have an open mind and feel that manslaughter is still in play at this point. But there is no way murder is. And to think otherwise requires a lack of understand of the definition of murder or lack of common sense

If I did a root cause analysis, I would chalk this event up as another effect of drug prohibition but few people boil things down like I do. Most people don't understand what prohibition looks like on the streets, prisons and police departments. They see an event like this where a man resists arrests and latter dies because in their opinion the police officer had his knee on his neck but they don't see how and why all the participants got there and they don't care. All they see is a black man apparently getting killed by a white cop and all the other cops standing around and not doing anything about it.

They think this only happens to Black people. Nobody remembers this incident

I've done many posts explaining how the war on drugs impacts Black people most and been called a racist for doing so. The NCAA Covid response was basically a war on football and that impacted Black people most and I suppose I will get called a racist for making that observation too. The truth is 90% of the drug business is selling it on the streets and when it comes to major cities, that end of the business is controlled by Black drug king pins. I'm not talking about the scarface Tony Montana's that work for the Drug Cartels. I'm talking about the Drug King pins that buy it by the pound or kilo from the Tony Montana's, cut it and and sell it by the gram on the streets to users. I think Floyd was just a user IMO. He was not a dealer. The King pins are the guys that have hundreds of lieutenants working for them doing the 200 billion dollar a year business. Police don't actually target these individuals. What typically happens is a robbery and shooting between drug dealers over who has access to the connect after a shipment is intercepted by the DEA or FBI. When that happens, there is a shortage of money and commerce. Dealers go without and start robbing each other and as a result, relatives get shot up and that's when the police and FBI get involved and start bringing in everyone for conspiracy.

So getting back to what it looks like. Well, incarcerated Blacks out number Whites and Hispanics 2:1. What does this look like?

To a Black person, this looks like the police are targeting Blacks. So after an event like this one happens, it looks like systematic racism. A more realistic view would consider the events that transpired that led up to this event and the death of Mr Floyd.

Reactions: 92TigerME
I have an open mind and feel that manslaughter is still in play at this point. But there is no way murder is. And to think otherwise requires a lack of understand of the definition of murder or lack of common sense

Totally agree with this. What worries me is that a manslaughter charge won't be enough to keep Minneapolis and potentially other cities from burning down.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the defense claims a mistrial regardless of charges.

Some of the prosecution's witnesses actually helped the defense so will be interesting to see how that is received by the jury.

If I did a root cause analysis, I would chalk this event up as another effect of drug prohibition but few people boil things down like I do. Most people don't understand what prohibition looks like on the streets, prisons and police departments. They see an event like this where a man resists arrests and latter dies because in their opinion the police officer had his knee on his neck but they don't see how and why all the participants got there and they don't care. All they see is a black man apparently getting killed by a white cop and all the other cops standing around and not doing anything about it.

They think this only happens to Black people. Nobody remembers this incident

I've done many posts explaining how the war on drugs impacts Black people most and been called a racist for doing so. The NCAA Covid response was basically a war on football and that impacted Black people most and I suppose I will get called a racist for making that observation too. The truth is 90% of the drug business is selling it on the streets and when it comes to major cities, that end of the business is controlled by Black drug king pins. I'm not talking about the scarface Tony Montana's that work for the Drug Cartels. I'm talking about the Drug King pins that buy it by the pound or kilo from the Tony Montana's, cut it and and sell it by the gram on the streets to users. I think Floyd was just a user IMO. He was not a dealer. The King pins are the guys that have hundreds of lieutenants working for them doing the 200 billion dollar a year business. Police don't actually target these individuals. What typically happens is a robbery and shooting between drug dealers over who has access to the connect after a shipment is intercepted by the DEA or FBI. When that happens, there is a shortage of money and commerce. Dealers go without and start robbing each other and as a result, relatives get shot up and that's when the police and FBI get involved and start bringing in everyone for conspiracy.

So getting back to what it looks like. Well, incarcerated Blacks out number Whites and Hispanics 2:1. What does this look like?

To a Black person, this looks like the police are targeting Blacks. So after an event like this one happens, it looks like systematic racism. A more realistic view would consider the events that transpired that led up to this event and the death of Mr Floyd.
You mean the 250 years of slavery and subjugation, followed by 150 years of systemic white supremacy? Yeah I agree.

You mean the 250 years of slavery and subjugation, followed by 150 years of systemic white supremacy? Yeah I agree.

I read somewhere that bad economics such as rent controls forced many whites to leave the ghettos. The only way to get rich was to sell heroin and cocaine. You Tube Frank Mathews and "white powder, black power".

The Italians controlled heroin until 1970 which is when Frank Mathews took control. I guess you could say they are white. Blacks control it now so is that Black supremacy?

This guy tried to rob his connect.

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=coach+barney+dale+harris&FORM=HDRSC6

https://www.cbssports.com/general/n...ll-coach-killed-in-shootout-with-drug-cartel/

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerGrowls
I read somewhere that bad economics such as rent controls forced many whites to leave the ghettos. The only way to get rich was to sell heroin and cocaine. You Tube Frank Mathews and "white powder, black power".

The Italians controlled heroin until 1970 which is when Frank Mathews took control. I guess you could say they are white. Blacks control it now so is that Black supremacy?

This guy tried to rob his connect. Same thing happened to Azie Faison's Connect in Paid in Full

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pting-rob-mexican-drug-cartel-north-carolina/

Guys like @okclem are in a state of cognitive dissonance and TDS and can only view reality through the prism of what their minds are conditioned to see. He is not the only by far.

This guy tried to rob his connect. Same thing happened to Azie Faison's Connect in Paid in Full

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...pting-rob-mexican-drug-cartel-north-carolina/
Of course it wasn't the racism. They left because of rent controls.

Jesus dude you have lost touch with all reality.

Reactions: iceheart08
Totally agree with this. What worries me is that a manslaughter charge won't be enough to keep Minneapolis and potentially other cities from burning down.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the defense claims a mistrial regardless of charges.

Some of the prosecution's witnesses actually helped the defense so will be interesting to see how that is received by the jury.
Some takes in here did not age well.

I for one agree with the verdict and also believe in due process of the law.
I do not however believe that if the verdict had been anything different, that the streets and businesses should have been attacked and/or burnt down.

Let's hope this can be a small victory in understanding of some of short fallings of our law enforcement and improve.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT