ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion Over $2mm dollars - Facing 17 Years

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
Good old Hunter.

While the rest of us were slaving away to pay our fair share, hunter skipped out on paying close to $2mm worth of taxes. And he admitted it.

As I understand it he is facing 17 years in jail.
But not to worry, you can plead guilty when you know you have a pardon coming.

Absolutely disgusting. Trump will be sentenced to jail, and Hunter will be pardoned for bigger crimes.

That’s our “justice” system in a nutshell. Paying attention yet?

Last edited:
Good old Hunter.

While the rest of us were slaving away to pay our fair share, hunter skipped out on paying close to $2mm worth of taxes. And he admitted it.

It not to worry, you can plead guilty when you know you have a pardon coming.

Absolutely disgusting. Trump will be sentenced to jail, and Hunter will be pardoned for bigger crimes.

The irony of this when Joe and Kamala are telling me I need to pay more taxes. 🙄

Good old Hunter.

It not to worry, you can plead guilty when you know you have a pardon coming.

How bout we see what actually happens before commenting. Right now you are asking us to comment on scenarios playing out in your very troubled, feeble, sick mind.

How bout we see what actually happens before commenting. Right now you are asking us to comment on scenarios playing out in your very troubled, feeble, sick mind.

We have seen enough of the corruption. You are numb to it living in NY

Good old Hunter.

Why are you so concerned about a non-governmental, private citizen who paid all of his back taxes in full 4 years ago?

And if you're worried about pardons for people who don't deserve it, when are you going to call out Trump for his plan to pardon the people who beat the Capitol police to a pulp because of some bullshit he made up in his head?

Why are you so concerned about a non-governmental, private citizen who paid all of his back taxes in full 4 years ago?

And if you're worried about pardons for people who don't deserve it, when are you going to call out Trump for his plan to pardon the people who beat the Capitol police to a pulp because of some bullshit he made up in his head?

Come on now, that would be logical and rational....

Reactions: dpic73
Good old Hunter.

I'd ask if you wanted to do a ban bet on the pardon, but...

The irony of this when Joe and Kamala are telling me I need to pay more taxes. 🙄
But…he got charged with a crime? And convicted? I don’t get what the complaint is here. Are you complaining that if you didn’t pay your taxes you’d be charged with a crime and its ironic that…he was also charged with a crime?

I suppose your argument will have more validity if Biden pardons him. Biden has said he will not pardon his son and I hope he doesn’t. Probably more likely he’ll commute his sentence, which I still generally wouldn’t support but we’ll see.

Reactions: yoshi121374
But…he got charged with a crime? And convicted? I don’t get what the complaint is here. Are you complaining that if you didn’t pay your taxes you’d be charged with a crime and its ironic that…he was also charged with a crime?

I suppose your argument will have more validity if Biden pardons him. Biden has said he will not pardon his son and I hope he doesn’t. Probably more likely he’ll commute his sentence, which I still generally wouldn’t support but we’ll see.

I said irony, not complaint. Joe and Kamala talk a lot about people not paying their fair share. I pay my fair share and they want to raise my taxes. Joe’s son didn’t pay his fair share and got charged for it. Ironic.

TBD on if Biden endorses this with a pardon.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I said irony, not complaint. Joe and Kamala talk a lot about people not paying their fair share. I pay my fair share and they want to raise my taxes. Joe’s son didn’t pay his fair share and got charged for it. Ironic.

TBD on if Biden endorses this with a pardon.
I’m not getting the irony. It would be ironic if he wasn’t charged for it.

I'd ask if you wanted to do a ban bet on the pardon, but...
You don't think Joe will pardon / commute Hunter?

The only thing that matters is if he has to do jail time. If he doesn't, then that is essentially no punishment.

So, I view pardon / commutation as the same thing.

You don't think Joe will pardon / commute Hunter?

The only thing that matters is if he has to do jail time. If he doesn't, then that is essentially no punishment.

So, I view pardon / commutation as the same thing.
I don't think Joe will touch it. While he could get up to 17 years, what is standard in this type of trial?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT