ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden verdict

This thread

iu

But hey, I've got to say its refreshing to see that the Justice Department actually used Due Process in this case.
Still struggling with that whole state versus federal thing I see. Basic civics.

Reactions: flotiger
Sure man... Weren't you saying not too long ago that the Biden DoJ wouldn't let Hunter get convicted?

Here's what I'm hearing from Trumpians:

1. If Hunter is found not guilty, it's iron clad proof that Biden was interfering with the process to protect his son and himself.

2. If Hunter is found guilty, it's iron clad proof that Biden is guilty of something and let his son take the blame for a relatively minor charge.

No matter WHAT happens, the one thing they will NEVER consider is that the system worked with Trump and the system worked with Hunter Biden.

Biden won't pardon Hunter... He's already said he won't. That's a Trump thing... pardoning folks that get convicted by a jury while helping out Trump.
Im hoping you know they tried to write it off last year but the honest judge wouldnt let them do it as it was a travesty and they then had no choice but to run this trial. Joe will pardon him and its just a matter of when it will happen. Also now that Hunters laptop has been triple verified as authentic lets go in and prosecute all the other crimes documented there including treason against the United States by Joey Shitbags.

Im hoping you know they tried to write it off last year but the honest judge wouldnt let them do it as it was a travesty and they then had no choice but to run this trial. Joe will pardon him and its just a matter of when it will happen. Also now that Hunters laptop has been triple verified as authentic lets go in and prosecute all the other crimes documented there including treason against the United States by Joey Shitbags.
Truth is not something the antagonists dispense. Furthermore, when they get hit in the face with reality, their denial causes them to dig in deeper. They run to the lower decks of the sinking ship. All while hurling the best insults their programming can conjure. 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe. But not very likely these day. What we all gained from this is further proof, documented by the courts via sworn testimony, that Joe and his family are liars, cheats, and thieves. Cannot wait for these guys, and their masters to go down in flames.
This is a bald-faced lie if you're talking about Joe. By the way, are you a Trump supporter?

Funny how you never mentioned any of that last year. You just said that Hunter Biden was not going to be convicted b/c Joe Biden wouldn't let it happen. Revisionist much? I predict that the POTUS won't pardon his son b/c he said he wouldn't. When he doesn't you'll make up another excuse for being wrong AGAIN. God knows after the last 4 years you've had enough practice.

Funny how you never mentioned any of that last year. You just said that Hunter Biden was not going to be convicted b/c Joe Biden wouldn't let it happen. Revisionist much? I predict that the POTUS won't pardon his son b/c he said he wouldn't. When he doesn't you'll make up another excuse for being wrong AGAIN. God knows after the last 4 years you've had enough practice.
I basically decide how to think based on his drivel. If @TigerGrowls says it, do the opposite. You follow that little tidbit and you will be right 99.8% of the time.

who gives a shit really, he is a sleazebag who obviously did something wrong but does not implicate the President in any way. Now the tax case could but we will have to see, I just think Hunter is a dumbass which generally people who smoke crack and have sex with hookers, they fit the bill. Is what it is, does not really matter politically IMO

who gives a shit really, he is a sleazebag who obviously did something wrong but does not implicate the President in any way. Now the tax case could but we will have to see, I just think Hunter is a dumbass which generally people who smoke crack and have sex with hookers, they fit the bill. Is what it is, does not really matter politically IMO
Yeah... my thing is that Hunter Biden is a drug addict, partier, and all around f-up. He pretty much always has been. I wouldn't be surprised at pretty much anything that he might do/has done. NOBODY knows that better than his family/associates. So if I were president/vice president and was looking to make money illegally by getting bribed or whatever. The one thing I WOULDN'T do is put my drug addict, perpetual f-up son in a key position in that operation. FAR BETTER to make that money and then pay or peddle influence to someone to give him a job with no responsibility and no public visibility.

For instance... get said sleazy company a tax break or contract that makes them a couple or three million a year. In return they hire Hunter for a couple or three hundred thousand a year, and give him some empty executive job where he's in charge of "Misc Services" which means staying away from the company during the day, and doing random hookers and blow in hotel rooms at night.

It's not about who predicted what hortense. It's about wtf is being done to our nation and us the citizens. I have been wrong about timing and details but I am right about the overriding facts and truth of what is occurring.

It's not about who predicted what hortense. It's about wtf is being done to our nation and us the citizens. I have been wrong about timing and details but I am right about the overriding facts and truth of what is occurring.
Once again you've been bombarding us with election fraud crap for 4 years man. SHOW US the wins. Show us where you were RIGHT in court. Show us where just a couple of those BOMBSHELLS you've been pandering turned out to be upheld in a court where you actually had to have EVIDENCE instead of just random crap.

Politics aside... If SOMEONE ELSE were pontificating on any subject as much as you have for 4 years... with case after case after case coming up in courts across the country... and those cases routinely getting dismissed, what would YOU think? Any normal person might think... Gosh, with all these cases going exactly nowhere, I wonder if the guy posting all this shit, JUST MIGHT be full of said shit himself.

Once again you've been bombarding us with election fraud crap for 4 years man. SHOW US the wins. Show us where you were RIGHT in court. Show us where just a couple of those BOMBSHELLS you've been pandering turned out to be upheld in a court where you actually had to have EVIDENCE instead of just random crap.

Politics aside... If SOMEONE ELSE were pontificating on any subject as much as you have for 4 years... with case after case after case coming up in courts across the country... and those cases routinely getting dismissed, what would YOU think? Any normal person might think... Gosh, with all these cases going exactly nowhere, I wonder if the guy posting all this shit, JUST MIGHT be full of said shit himself.
I'm not getting ready to stop either anytime soon.

This is a bald-faced lie if you're talking about Joe. By the way, are you a

This is a bald-faced lie if you're talking about Joe. By the way, are you a Trump supporter?
I'm an American that's tired of the BS. So the laptop that the entire Biden family denied and lied about, the one that contains foreign business dealings and influence peddling, not to mention evidence of a spoiled little rich boy doing a bunch of dumb shit because he thinks his Daddy's position shelters him from real punishment; was that not proven to be Hunter Biden's? Did he not admit ownership, under oath? No bald faced lies here buddy. Just facts that the blue lovers can no longer deny. Those bastards sold us out for their own gain. Joe has made an entire career of it.

I'm an American that's tired of the BS. So the laptop that the entire Biden family denied and lied about, the one that contains foreign business dealings and influence peddling, not to mention evidence of a spoiled little rich boy doing a bunch of dumb shit because he thinks his Daddy's position shelters him from real punishment; was that not proven to be Hunter Biden's? Did he not admit ownership, under oath? No bald faced lies here buddy. Just facts that the blue lovers can no longer deny. Those bastards sold us out for their own gain. Joe has made an entire career of it.
Now you're just making shit up in order to even the score in your mind - you must be feeling guilty about the felon you support I'd imagine.

We have long known the laptop was real, we have long known that Hunter was a mess but we also know the laptop DID NOT reveal that Hunter had any illegal business dealings nor was there anything on it that implicated Joe in any crimes - NOTHING!

I get it that the drip, drip drip of false information you ingest from maga media has lead you to believe that there were crimes being committed but they nor the Special Counsel looking into those charges have yet to uncover anything other than some back-due taxes that he long ago paid and a gun charge related to his application.

You should be embarrassed that they did a full years-long proctological exam on their business dealings and came up with nada, zero, zilch to show for any crimes being committed, but they did charge the FBI informant with making up charges of bribery. In other words, he lied about it but I'm guessing the alt-right echo chamber you inhabit didn't tell you that.

Now for the bloated sociopath you support, I'd like to leave you with this quote from the jury in the Manhattan trial:

"Guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty…...

Reactions: flotiger
This is a bald-faced lie if you're talking about Joe. By the way, are you a Trump supporter

Trump aspires to rule an autocratic nation modeled after what Putin has developed in Russia. His only loyalty is to Donald Trump. He is morally bankrupt.
He would rather listen to these folks than anyone whose views differe from his narcissist self serving view.

Reactions: flotiger and dpic73
Now you're just making shit up in order to even the score in your mind - you must be feeling guilty about the felon you support I'd imagine.

We have long known the laptop was real, we have long known that Hunter was a mess but we also know the laptop DID NOT reveal that Hunter had any illegal business dealings nor was there anything on it that implicated Joe in any crimes - NOTHING!

I get it that the drip, drip drip of false information you ingest from maga media has lead you to believe that there were crimes being committed but they nor the Special Counsel looking into those charges have yet to uncover anything other than some back-due taxes that he long ago paid and a gun charge related to his application.

You should be embarrassed that they did a full years-long proctological exam on their business dealings and came up with nada, zero, zilch to show for any crimes being committed, but they did charge the FBI informant with making up charges of bribery. In other words, he lied about it but I'm guessing the alt-right echo chamber you inhabit didn't tell you that.

Now for the bloated sociopath you support, I'd like to leave you with this quote from the jury in the Manhattan trial:

"Guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty…...
Your eyes really are closer than they should be. Turn off the MicrosoftNBC and get some real facts. The flood gates are about to open. Hope you and your petulant child-like self don't get swept away. Remember, lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of programmed sheep. Meanwhile, the rest of the folks on here quietly mock and laugh at you and your comrads. BTW, Trump ain't my guy genius. And just like that, there goes 99% of your bullet points.

Your eyes really are closer than they should be. Turn off the MicrosoftNBC and get some real facts. The flood gates are about to open. Hope you and your petulant child-like self don't get swept away. Remember, lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of programmed sheep. Meanwhile, the rest of the folks on here quietly mock and laugh at you and your comrads. BTW, Trump ain't my guy genius. And just like that, there goes 99% of your bullet points.
Who is your guy?

Sure, sure - if Trump is not your guy you'll also attack him for all of his corruption which is worse than any President in history by a mile. Or will you........?

You're not "lion" when you say some people are sheep but you might want to check the herd you run with first.

Good night to "ewe"

Sure, sure - if Trump is not your guy you'll also attack him for all of his corruption which is worse than any President in history by a mile. Or will you........?

You're not "lion" when you say some people are sheep but you might want to check the herd you run with first.

Good night to "ewe"
Tell me the herd I run with, genius. Like a typical cult follower, you assume everyone against your cult must be directly affiliated with the group you hate. Nope, just an American that has seen the incredible damage your cult has done to this country in less than 3.5 years. But then again, maybe you do hate everyone not in your "team". Also, are all these brilliant post you come up with a side effect of your tired, dried up vagina? The pain must be excruciating. But hey, two or more can play this game. You see, it's easy for you and your ilk to talk down and belittle others on a message board. Just as it's easy for you to get straight up offended and lash out at others who do not agree with your out of touch, cult promoting drivel. All likely due to mental instability or issues stemming from not standing your ground as a child. It's the internet. Anonymity feels guaranteed. But just remember, for every one that takes the time to stand up against folks like you, there a lot more waiting in the wings reading your snotty, arrogant, but fatuos posts. Knowing the enemy. As most have simply pressed ignore, I felt compelled to chime in. Just to create a sense of balance. Something you have obviously failed to achieve in this life. Toodaloo.

Anyone not with Joe Biden or his masters. Over half of the country would qualify as my guy (or girl) at this juncture.
So you choose autocracy and anarchy over Democracy .

Last edited:
Tell me the herd I run with, genius. Like a typical cult follower, you assume everyone against your cult must be directly affiliated with the group you hate. Nope, just an American that has seen the incredible damage your cult has done to this country in less than 3.5 years. But then again, maybe you do hate everyone not in your "team". Also, are all these brilliant post you come up with a side effect of your tired, dried up vagina? The pain must be excruciating. But hey, two or more can play this game. You see, it's easy for you and your ilk to talk down and belittle others on a message board. Just as it's easy for you to get straight up offended and lash out at others who do not agree with your out of touch, cult promoting drivel. All likely due to mental instability or issues stemming from not standing your ground as a child. It's the internet. Anonymity feels guaranteed. But just remember, for every one that takes the time to stand up against folks like you, there a lot more waiting in the wings reading your snotty, arrogant, but fatuos posts. Knowing the enemy. As most have simply pressed ignore, I felt compelled to chime in. Just to create a sense of balance. Something you have obviously failed to achieve in this life. Toodaloo.
Lots of projection here in your word salad but I'll just say that you could have engaged rationally and provided proof for your unfounded allegations, instead of contributing more to the explosion of misinformation that seeks to undermine the stability of our political system. Who needs enemies when our populace has "friends" like you?

The people of Delaware could be sick and tired of the Biden family and the way they carry themselves. Think Murdaugh.
the one that contains foreign business dealings and influence peddling

What we all gained from this is further proof, documented by the courts via sworn testimony, that Joe and his family are liars, cheats, and thieves. Cannot wait for these guys, and their masters to go down in flames.
The flood gates are about to open.

lol what a dork

Blasphemy much?

This isn't going to work out well for you. Go ahead and write that down.
oh no! what's going to happen to me?

lol what a dork

oh no! what's going to happen to me?
I keep asking the trump supporters a simple question. Do you choose autocracy or democracy? So far, none have answered the question.

Both candidates are too old and there should be concern, but we are at a cross road for the survival of freedom and democracy. We can all find plenty to complain about and it is evident that changes are needed that seem impossible with the partisan division that tearing the country apart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT