ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Milton

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
WTF??

462444071_10161779102157300_7713799982718798172_n.jpg

Well it looks like Florida is preparing as best they can. Looks like people are heading the warnings and evacuating, which is a good sign.

only so much you can do to prepare, but Desantis is doing what he can.

Desantis showing how it’s done.

Democrats have left Sleepy Joe in charge and he flat out forgot there was a storm after Helene (Fact check that libs).

Kamala is showing her total failure as a candidate.

A reminder that Kamala would have never won an open and contested primary. Never. Democratic voters have no control over the direction of their party.

The democrats have left this country in disarray and the people are pissed.

Well it looks like Florida is preparing as best they can. Looks like people are heading the warnings and evacuating, which is a good sign.

Democrats have left Sleepy Joe in charge and he flat out forgot there was a storm after Helene (Fact check that libs).

A reminder that Kamala would have never won an open and contested primary. Never. Democratic voters have no control over the direction of their party.

You are a liar. They told you days ago another storm was coming and they needed more funding. Mike Johnson said it can wait until after the election. This is called sabotage.

AA1rFk0U.img

You are a liar. They told you days ago another storm was coming and they needed more funding. Mike Johnson said it can wait until after the election. This is called sabotage.

AA1rFk0U.img

Why do they need more funding? We just gave Lebanon $130mm yesterday.

Democrats put America last and the people are pissed.

So you agree with sending our tax dollars elsewhere so frequently & to this extent?

I’m asking.
This is something the US has always done and there are good reasons for it that you can read here.

But let's be clear, Trump would have given more to Israel than Biden has and he also provided Ukraine security assistance. We also had domestic issues at home during his reign where that money could have been spent but that doesn't mean we should abdicate our strategic role in global affairs because we have national disasters - because we always will.

Additionally, there has never been an administration that spent in a way that every American agrees with and that will always be the case.

Reactions: nytigerfan
So it's that easy?
If it's not, that is a sign of too much red tape and why i am in favor of Elon Musk coming in and cutting 80% of government jobs.

We are gonna be so fvcking great people aren't going to know what to do. Once you root out the corruption and produce real competition you will see progress like you have never seen before.

If we can't stop checks going out to other nations while our own citizens, who pay the actual taxes, are left in need there is a big, big, big, problem.

If it's not, that is a sign of too much red tape and why i am in favor of Elon Musk coming in and cutting 80% of government jobs.

We are gonna be so fvcking great people aren't going to know what to do. Once you root out the corruption and produce real competition you will see progress like you have never seen before.

If we can't stop checks going out to other nations while our own citizens, who pay the actual taxes, are left in need there is a big, big, big, problem.
Sounds like your frustration is with the founding fathers who gave control of the budget to congress.

Imagine having MTG as your member of Congress! Suggesting the government is controlling and manipulating the weather - I suppose she thinks in an effort to kill Republicans in Fla?

Geez she is both dumb and dangerous because if they were dumb enough to elect her, her constituents must also believe her.

Imagine having MTG as your member of Congress! Suggesting the government is controlling and manipulating the weather - I suppose she thinks in an effort to kill Republicans in Fla?

Geez she is both dumb and dangerous because if they were dumb enough to elect her, her constituents must also believe her.
Take a look at the MAGA posters on this forum and you can easily see how someone as stupid as her gets elected.

Reactions: kgwillison

Remind me, again, but wasn’t Trump president for 4 years already? Why didn’t he get all of this done when he had control of the House and Senate?

80% of government jobs aren’t going away. O matter what hallucinations you might have.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Remind me, again, but wasn’t Trump president for 4 years already? Why didn’t he get all of this done when he had control of the House and Senate?

80% of government jobs aren’t going away. O matter what hallucinations you might have.
You are probably right, but a man can dream.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

LOL. trump is going to do all of the stuff he promised and failed to do when he was president the first time. this time he means it.

desantis failing. I am speaking to people on the ground there. he claims there is not a fuel shortage, but people are having to hit three gas stations to fill up.

He still has the highways going both ways, needs to make majority of lanes outbound.

And don't get me started on home insurance after this storm. What a ****ing shit show he has created. He should be jailed for treason.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
Not directed at me, but no, I don't have any issue with it. We're able to walk and chew gum at the same time so managing foreign relations while dealing with natural disasters isn't something that is overly difficult.
With a 35T and rapidly growing national debt all foreign spending should stop. This is pure insanity. Every second and every dollar spent is deficit spending. The US is on the fast track to third world status between vout of control spending, corrupt leaders and fostering uncontrolled illegal immigration.

With a 35T and rapidly growing national debt all foreign spending should stop. This is pure insanity. Every second and every dollar spent is deficit spending. The US is on the fast track to third world status between vout of control spending, corrupt leaders and fostering uncontrolled illegal immigration.
And your solution is to put the guy back in office who's added the 2nd most debt in our history? A man whose own 2nd term economic proposals would add an estimated $4 trillion MORE than his opponent?

Yeah, good idea bud.

• Love
Reactions: dpic73
And your solution is to put the guy back in office who's added the 2nd most debt in our history? A man whose own 2nd term economic proposals would add an estimated $4 trillion MORE than his opponent?

Yeah, good idea bud.
And in this ridiculous vein how much has your current potato leader added to it? Trump had COVID hit during his term and that accounts for a huge part of that increase. Biden has no excuse for his out of control deficit spending. National debt is a uniparty problem though. Both sides contributing heavily.

And in this ridiculous vein how much has your current potato leader added to it? Trump had COVID hit during his term and that accounts for a huge part of that increase. Biden has no excuse for his out of control deficit spending. National debt is a uniparty problem though. Both sides contributing heavily.
Here, I've got this fancy little graph to illustrate it for you. Do a little light reading to educate yourself.

trump-biden%20fig%201.png.webp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT