ADVERTISEMENT

I can remember when Trump was elected and the libs said we were headed for WW3

aaaaaaaand Iran just attacked Israel

I guess sometimes children are smarter than adults
Sorry to ruin your troll attempt but it looks like World War III is already over

Iran's mission to UN says attack on Israel in response to Damascus consulate strike has concluded

"Iran says its attack on Israel is a response to Israel's strike on the Iranian consulate in Damascus, and "the matter can be deemed concluded."

Iran's Permanent Mission to the United Nations in New York said the early Sunday attack was a response to Israeli "aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus."

Israel earlier this month struck an Iranian building in the Syrian capital Damascus, with a military spokesperson saying Israel believed the Iranian building hit in the attack was a "military building."
The Iranian mission said the matter was "deemed concluded."

Sorry to ruin your troll attempt but it looks like World War III is already over

Iran's mission to UN says attack on Israel in response to Damascus consulate strike has concluded

"Iran says its attack on Israel is a response to Israel's strike on the Iranian consulate in Damascus, and "the matter can be deemed concluded."

Iran's Permanent Mission to the United Nations in New York said the early Sunday attack was a response to Israeli "aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus."

Israel earlier this month struck an Iranian building in the Syrian capital Damascus, with a military spokesperson saying Israel believed the Iranian building hit in the attack was a "military building."

The Iranian mission said the matter was "deemed concluded."
Wrong again. It was a bluff to get the ballistic missiles through.

Wonder if the US will retaliate like we said we would?

Israel says they will retaliate

but Trump will start WWIII

God what a bunch of morons

Depends on what makes the most money for the deep state elitests
I’m sure Joe is playing 3D chess right now. I feel lucky we have him in charge. I have total faith in his intellectual capability to get us through this. I just hope he uses the right pronouns when he sends Iran a message

• Haha
Reactions: BlueRidgedf
Smh

Around every corner, it’s you.. trying so hard.
What do you have to say about the 50 - 75 fake propaganda posts from Growls every night about Democrat Corruption, Biden Crime Family, the Deep State etc...it's always crickets so I'm wondering what the difference could possibly be? 🤔

Let's add in fatpiggy for another comparison. He's turned into a full blown board cancer and yet you remain silent. Care to comment?

What did you expect from a dishonest incel???
If there was a law that stated you have to prove it when you call a poster a liar or dishonest on this board, we'd never hear from you or the rest of the board magats again.

If there was a law that stated you have to prove it when you call a poster a liar or dishonest on this board, we'd never hear from you or the rest of the board magats again.
I have posted it many times in the past. You only get your bs past new members that dont know any better....

Reactions: Allornothing
I have posted it many times in the past. You only get your bs past new members that dont know any better....
Says the guy who gets his "truths" from bottom feeding chuckle****s in the alt-right sewer. You have no idea what a fact is, because you've been broken by the red noise machine.

Says the guy who gets his "truths" from bottom feeding chuckle****s in the alt-right sewer. You have no clue what a fact is, because you've been broken by the red noise machine.
Your such an angry uptight little incel. Go find God my little pony. If you cant find God at your home you might try to go to Ukraine to find him. If you went I would bet $$$ you would find him there...

Reactions: Allornothing
Your such an angry uptight little incel. Go find God my little pony. If you cant find God at your home you might try to go to Ukraine to find him. If you went I would bet $$$ you would find him there...
"You're"

No way you have any front teeth, am I right?

If God had any say in the proceedings none of this shit would be happening!!

Every piece of offensive and/or defensive armament on both sides was paid for with your tax money. When will the American people wake up and realize that our deep state only feels safe when there is death and destabilization somewhere else?

Just when I think this board can’t get any more asinine.

The posts in this thread are just mind blowing. How do some of you function when everything is a conspiracy theory?

A rando leftist propaganda twitter account. Exactly the kind of whacko you’d expect that clown to get his disinformation from
I'm sure you meant to say a truth teller who regularly clowns you Yee-Hawdists who get all of your "news" from LibsofTikTok, Illuminatibot, DC Draino, End Wokeness and Catturd.

I’m not blaming this on Biden or Trump - the true culprit here is religion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT