ADVERTISEMENT

I know Seoul better than anyone. There are 38M people there.

I have grown so tired of his self absorbed, bragging ass . Just when we needed Lincoln or FDR we get Herbert Hoover without the experience, intelligence or morality. .

#Triggered

stupid word and post . The board needs to be cleaned up I don’t give one fvck to read anyone’s political opinions . They never change regardless of what actually happens . People are tuning out of the board not because of the lack of sports just constant shit posting .

Has anyone ever known a New Yorker with thinner skin than Trump? “You asked a nasty question. You should be thanking me ...” What a wuss. (In addition you being an imbecile.)

Reactions: GoodWord28
stupid word and post . The board needs to be cleaned up I don’t give one fvck to read anyone’s political opinions . They never change regardless of what actually happens . People are tuning out of the board not because of the lack of sports just constant shit posting .

The thread was posted in the Round Table; exactly where it was supposed to go. Don't be such a wuss.

I know people hate Columbia on this board but 929's spicy pork bibimbap is excellent.
Oh man I found a cool video series on this place. I am going to really try to check it out next time work has me in town for something.

Oh man I found a cool video series on this place. I am going to really try to check it out next time work has me in town for something.

If you make it for happy hour they'll give you a free shot of soju with your beer!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT