ADVERTISEMENT

I, personally don’t think it’s ok for an ex-president to sell classified info about our nuclear weapons

We agree on something. Misinformation is the legit downfall of this country. Im not even sure how Trump gets word out. He's banned everywhere.

Serious question.

Do you believe CNN, MSNBC, Google, Snopes and the others tell the truth? Fox is opposite of you so of course you don't like them, i get it, but what about your people. Do they speak truth and have honest intent?
Do I believe the outlets you named have a high standard of journalism? Yes I do but that's different than being biased. They are absolutely biased in the news they choose to report but that doesn't mean it's untrue. And I definitely don't believe they have the "intention" to misinform, though sometimes they get it wrong.

What conservatives can't seem to accept is the fact that Donald Trump was a volcano of negativity day in and day out, so if you reported on him honestly, your coverage would necessarily skew negative. It's not fair to equate reporting on him honestly with being untruthful. JMO

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
And the truth finally comes out

Who is "you people" you keep ridiculing and cussing? The moron shipping illegal aliens all across OUR the country that OUR tax dollars are funding? You voted for that? Seriously?
MAGA cultists is who I am referring to. People that choose to live in an alternate reality where facts don’t matter, lies are the norm, and integrity is seen as weakness. I won’t even touch your stupid fallacy of me being in favor of illegal immigration. Liars are going to remain liars… you belong with your MAGA friends.

Are you telling me @dpic73's pronouns are they/them? Now it all makes sense. I'm so sorry, @dpic73, I didn't know you had a legit mental illness and had gender dysphoria.

I sincerely apologize for coming down so hard on you.
Honestly, you and everyone else, need to ignore him. I'm guilty of it as well, but you need to ignore him as well as all his "butt" buddies.

Umm, reading is hard but I'll help you out. The poster I was responding to literally said:

Jjh7 said:
Again, google. Subject is widely known and available. Ive gone into it before…makes no difference to me if you dont want to believe it

First use as vaccine. Heres some reading for you. Good idea for the fats, sick, and olds. Risk reward profile not worth it for the healthy. Kinda like ive said 500x. Kiss the ring and take a seat genius

“Most concerning is a recent report of a large, unexplained rise in U.S life insurance claims amongst working age Americans of ages 18-64 beginning in early to mid-2021, timed with the vaccination campaign rollout. In a press conference, the CEO of One America, the $100 billion Life Insurance giant, publicly stated;

what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic.”
“deaths in this age group is 4 times higher than what would be seen in a “one-in-200-year catastrophe,” and that, “40% is just unheard of.”

It's ridiculous to suggest that I'll have anything to say I was wrong about. mRNA has been studied for decades, it's been used for cancer and other diseases as well and enzymes literally completely remove it from the body after three days. For there to be large number of deaths that we don't know about, there would have to be a mechanism for that to happen. Can you explain what that is or will you cling to your conspiracy theory?

Experimental mRNA vaccines have been heralded as having the potential for great benefits, but they also harbor the possibility of potentially tragic and even catastrophic unforeseen consequences. The mRNA vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 have been implemented with great fanfare, but there are many aspects of their widespread utilization that merit concern. We have reviewed some, but not all, of those concerns here, and we want to emphasize that these concerns are potentially serious and might not be evident for years or even transgenerationally. In order to adequately rule out the adverse potentialities described in this paper, we recommend, at a minimum, that the following research and surveillance practices be adopted:

Finally, as we essentially do not know for how long and at what concentration the LNPs and the antigen(s) remain in human tissues or the circulation of poor vaccine responders, the elderly, or children (see Outstanding questions), and given the fact that cellular immunity likely persists despite reduced in vitro neutralizing titers [28.], boosting doses should be delivered only where the benefit–risk profile is clearly established.

The Leftist on the board have a lot in common with Jim Jones followers: Brainwashed to drink the koolaid.
Sort of the like the majority on the Right that believe the election was stolen, without facts, because a deranged buffoon said so.

Or the majority on the Right that are freaking out about CRT because an insipid fratboy on TV told them it was rampant, even though it's not taught in K-12.

#MakeAmericaGrapeAgain

Reactions: yoshi121374
Sort of the like the majority on the Right that believe the election was stolen, without facts, because a deranged buffoon said so.

Or the majority on the Right that are freaking out about CRT because an insipid fratboy on TV told them it was rampant, even though it's not taught in K-12.

#MakeAmericaGrapeAgain
Well here is a fact for you. The President of the United States, your guy, is about to go on Prime Time TV (2 months before an election) and state that a portion of Americans are a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.
  • He's not going to talk about democratic policies which caused a recession.
  • He's not going to talk about crime rampant in our country
  • He's not going to talk about his failure to secure our borders.
  • He's not going to talk about reforming the DOJ which his party used to attack a political opponent not once, not twice, but three times.
  • He's not going to talk about democratic activists desire to pack the Supreme Court
  • How's not going to talk about democratic desire to tear down the Electoral College
  • He's not going to talk about trying to buy votes by deferring student loans
  • He's not going to talk about the 49 trips he's taken to Delaware or 150 vacation days he's had a President.
  • And it's for damn sure he's not going to talk about letting his son profit off his name: but hey, send billions more to Ukraine.
No, he's going to get free air time on network TV in an attempt to rally his voting base. He won't have a COVID crisis to this election, so he needs to vilify Americans he doesn't like in an attempt to get votes for his eroding party support. He know dang good and well if November is ugly, he's a lame duck and won't win the party's nomination in 2 years.

So who's the threat to democracy? The man derelict in his duties as the President? The man who uses taxpayer money to attack his political opponents. Or the mean ole Trump man, sitting in South Beach golfing, you dems are so fearful of.

Hurrying back to MSNBC for your talking points. I'd say go to CNN but I'm not sure anyone works there anymore.

Still waiting to learn about all the Russian collusion no one proved. I guess the FBI doesn't have the time to investigate the Hillary made dossier that cost the taxpayers millions. I assume they were on the phone with Zuckerberg making sure he squashed Hunter Biden "fake news."

Well here is a fact for you. The President of the United States, your guy, is about to go on Prime Time TV (2 months before an election) and state that a portion of Americans are a THREAT TO DEMOCRACY.
  • He's not going to talk about reforming the DOJ which his party used to attack a political opponent not once, not twice, but three times.
  • He's not going to talk about democratic activists desire to pack the Supreme Court
  • How's not going to talk about democratic desire to tear down the Electoral College
  • He's not going to talk about the 49 trips he's taken to Delaware or 150 vacation days he's had a President.
  • And it's for damn sure he's not going to talk about letting his son profit off his name: but hey, send billions more to Ukraine.
No, he's going to get free air time on network TV in an attempt to rally his voting base. He won't have a COVID crisis to this election, so he needs to vilify Americans he doesn't like in an attempt to get votes for his eroding party support. He know dang good and well if November is ugly, he's a lame duck and won't win the party's nomination in 2 years.

So who's the threat to democracy? The man derelict in his duties as the President? The man who uses taxpayer money to attack his political opponents. Or the mean ole Trump man, sitting in South Beach golfing, you dems are so fearful of.

Hurrying back to MSNBC for your talking points. I'd say go to CNN but I'm not sure anyone works there anymore.

Still waiting to learn about all the Russian collusion no one proved. I guess the FBI doesn't have the time to investigate the Hillary made dossier that cost the taxpayers millions. I assume they were on the phone with Zuckerberg making sure he squashed Hunter Biden "fake news."

The best thing about you is that, in your own deranged mind, you think you are making really strong arguments. You throw up a list of radical right talking points, and then suggest that someone else needs to go to the TV to get their talking points.

Luckily, NewsMax has created a sweet acronym (I'll pause while you google that) so you can remember your talking points. This was made just for you. Don't ever change, you silly dumb bastard.

WAG JOE "CHAOS" BIDEN

• Love
Reactions: dpic73

Here's a fact for you - elections have consequences and the President gets to decide for himself what issues he wants to talk about, when he wants to talk about them. Are you suggesting that whenever he addresses the nation, he's supposed to ask you for YOUR list of grievances, even the fake ones you've invented in your angry white man grievance clubs?

Maybe, just maybe, he's doing it because many on the Right have decided that elections and democracy don't matter and he thinks that's more dangerous than any other issue. I happen to agree with him as do many others.

It would be different if your side policed itself, but you don't because you're a bunch of sycophantic cowards. Anyone that speaks out and says it's wrong gets kicked out of the party, censured and harassed. You mock anyone on your side who shows a speck of integrity and decency. Your litmus test for winning a primary is lying that the election was stolen. You defend the mob that attacked the Capitol. You sit on the sidelines and allow it to happen because you agree with it - don't say you don't because we see who gets the votes, we see the polls.

So if you're not going to do something about it, WHO WILL?

You threaten riots if we hold your Dear Leader accountable for his crimes. You're outraged that Joe calls the MAGA wing semi-fascists while you call us communists, Marxists, pedophiles and groomers. Now you're outraged because he's calling you out??

If you don't like it, stand up, be a fvcking man and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

You made this, so you need to fix it. If you don't, WE WILL.

Last edited:

BREAKING: Judge Aileen Cannon Grants President Trump’s Request for Special Master Review of Documents Seized During Mar-a-Lago Raid – BLOCKS BIDEN REGIME FROM ACCESS Pending Review​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 5, 2022 at 11:01am
judge-aileen-cannon.jpg
District Judge Aileen Mercedes Cannon
Trump-appointed US District Judge Aileen Cannon from the southern district of Florida on Saturday announced the “preliminary intent to appoint a special master” to review all of the records seized by the FBI during its unprecedented raid on President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago.
Judge Cannon said the FBI raid on Mar-a-lago “involved political calculations” to diminish the leading voice of the Republican Party just months before the midterm election.
Every attack on President Trump has been a political calculation to stomp out the voice of the American people.

TRENDING: BOOM! Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents
On Labor Day Monday Judge Aileen Cannon granted President Trump’s request for a Special Master review of the material confiscated by the Biden DOJ during their raid on his home at Mar-a-Lago.

More… Judge Cannon also ‘temporarily enjoins’ or forbid the Biden regime from ‘reviewing and using the seized materials’ pending the completion of the review.
The Daily Mail reported:
The judge also ‘temporarily enjoins’ the government from ‘reviewing and using the seized materials’ pending the completion of the review.
That grants Trump and his legal team a side benefit of stalling the fast-moving proceedings that have unfolded since the August 8 FBI search of Mar-a-Lago.

HERE IS COMPLETE RULING ON SPECIAL MASTER DECISION: Including Requirements from Both Parties by September 9th​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 5, 2022 at 11:44am
judge-aileen-cannon.jpg
District Judge Aileen Mercedes Cannon
On Labor Day, Judge Aileen Cannon granted President Trump’s request for a Special Master review of the material confiscated by the Biden DOJ during their raid on his home at Mar-a-Lago.

More… Judge Cannon also ‘temporarily enjoins’ or forbid the Biden regime from ‘reviewing and using the seized materials’ pending the completion of the review.
TRENDING:
BOOM! Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents
The judge is giving the parties until September 9th to submit a joint filing that includes special master candidates.
Here is a copy of Judge Cannon’s ruling:
page 23 – Conclusion
judge-cannon-ruling.jpg

page 24 – Conclusion page 2
judge-cannon-ruling-2.jpg

Here is the full document of today’s ruling.
Judge Aileen Cannon Grants President Trump’s Request for Special Master Review of Documents Seized During M… by Jim Hoft on Scribd

This might be big.

BOOM! Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents​

By Jim Hoft
Published September 5, 2022 at 8:55pm
They lied.
On Monday, August 8, 2022, the Biden FBI-DOJ raided President Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago and rifled through his home and belongings for 9 hours. The FBI even ransacked 16-year-old Barron Trump’s room and First Lady Melania Trump’s closet.
The following day White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre told reporters that the Biden White House learned of the raid in the news.
Jean Pierre insisted that the President was not briefed on the raid.

TRENDING: BOOM! Federal Judge Reveals Incumbent President Joe Biden Ordered FBI Access to Mar-a-Lago Documents

Earlier today, Judge Aileen Cannon granted President Trump’s request for a Special Master review of the material confiscated by the Biden DOJ during their raid on his home at Mar-a-Lago.
Judge Cannon also ‘temporarily enjoins’ or forbids the Biden regime from ‘reviewing and using the seized materials’ pending the completion of the review.
The Gateway Pundit posted the judge’s decision earlier today.
On pages 2-3 of the ruling Judge Cannon revealed that it was JOE BIDEN who ordered the FBI access to the Mar-a-Lago documents and President Trump’s personal belongings.
biden-maralago-order.jpg

Joe Biden lied. The White House lied. And now they are caught.
Bide denied it all.
Via Conservative Treehouse.

See video on TGP.

the adults are in charge, they said. just left out 3rd world leadership adults, which is quite an important distinction.

Here's a fact for you - elections have consequences and the President gets to decide for himself what issues he wants to talk about, when he wants to talk about them. Are you suggesting that whenever he addresses the nation, he's supposed to ask you for YOUR list of grievances, even the fake ones you've invented in your angry white man grievance clubs?

Maybe, just maybe, he's doing it because many on the Right have decided that elections and democracy don't matter and he thinks that's more dangerous than any other issue. I happen to agree with him as do many others.

It would be different if your side policed itself, but you don't because you're a bunch of sycophantic cowards. Anyone that speaks out and says it's wrong gets kicked out of the party, censured and harassed. You mock anyone on your side who shows a speck of integrity and decency. Your litmus test for winning a primary is lying that the election was stolen. You defend the mob that attacked the Capitol. You sit on the sidelines and allow it to happen because you agree with it - don't say you don't because we see who gets the votes, we see the polls.

So if you're not going to do something about it, WHO WILL?

You threaten riots if we hold your Dear Leader accountable for his crimes. You're outraged that Joe calls the MAGA wing semi-fascists while you call us communists, Marxists, pedophiles and groomers. Now you're outraged because he's calling you out??

If you don't like it, stand up, be a fvcking man and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

You made this, so you need to fix it. If you don't, WE WILL.
How are you going to fix it? Who is "WE"? You couldn't "fix" me a sandwich.

She seems like an exceptional young member of the judicial branch to me and not bad looking either.
Did you read the whole thread? She is wholly unqualified for the position Trump granted her and then made an egregious, non-sensical ruling in his favor. Imagine that.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Judge names special master in Trump FBI case, denies DOJ use of disputed documents​

Trump had named Dearie as a potential candidate to serve as special master

By Ben Whedon
Updated: September 15, 2022 - 8:08pm
U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon on Thursday appointed New York Judge Raymond Dearie as special master to independently review documents the FBI took from former President Donald Trump's Florida home in early August.
Cannon's appointment of Dearie came alongside a separate ruling that denied the Department of Justice's request to continue its own review of the documents.
"The Court does not find it appropriate to accept the Government’s conclusions on these important and disputed issues without further review by a neutral third party in an expedited and orderly fashion," Cannon wrote in her ruling denying the DOJ further review of the seized documents.
The DOJ has already appealed that matter to the 11th Circuit.
Trump had named Dearie as a potential candidate to serve as special master, a choice to which the DOJ did not object. The agency had nominated two of its own potential reviewers. President Ronald Reagan appointed Dearie to the bench in the 1980s. He served as a New York judge until his retirement in 2011.
"Each have substantial judicial experience, during which they have presided over federal criminal and civil cases, including federal cases involving national security and privilege concerns," prosecutors said of the candidates at the time.

Judge Cannon Rules in Favor of Trump, Rejects Special Master’s Request on Seized Documents​

By Cristina Laila
Published September 29, 2022 at 6:45pm

IMG_7932-2.jpg

Judge Aileen Cannon on Thursday ruled in favor of Trump and rejected Special Master Raymond Dearie’s request to have Trump’s legal team “verify that the government’s inventory log of seized items is accurate.” ABC News reported.
Special Master Raymond Dearie last Thursday asked President Trump’s lawyers to prove the FBI planted evidence during its raid of Mar-a-Lago in August.
Judge Dearie gave Trump’s legal team a September 30 deadline to submit a declaration.
President Trump’s legal team Wednesday night in a filing said Biden’s corrupt Justice Department actually seized 200,000 pages of documents from Mar-a-Lago.
TRENDING: EXCLUSIVE: Petition Filed with the US Supreme Court Against Dominion, Facebook and CFCL in "A Case of Great National Importance"
The DOJ told the Court that they seized 11,000 documents.
Trump’s lawyers allege the 11,000 documents actually tally up to 200,000 *pages* which is why so many vendors have “declined the potential engagement.”
“The problem is compounded by the fact that when Plaintiff’s counsel referred to either 11,000 pages or even 11,000 documents during the status conference (we are still awaiting the transcript), the Government chose not to interject with an accurate number. In conversations between Plaintiff’s counsel and the Government regarding a data vendor, the Government mentioned that the 11,000 documents contain closer to 200,000 pages,” the lawyers said.
Trump’s lawyers argued the timeframe given to scan the documents is too narrow.
Trump will no longer have to produce the declaration by the September 30 deadline.
ABC News reported:
Florida federal judge Aileen Cannon on Thursday rejected a request from the special master she appointed to review documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate to have Trump’s legal team verify that the government’s inventory log of seized items is accurate.
Judge Cannon’s ruling again hands yet another process win to Trump’s legal team, which will now no longer face the same deadline to state on the record whether they would dispute any of the items listed on the government’s detailed inventory.
Additionally, Judge Cannon has extended the deadline for special master Dearie to complete his review to Dec. 16, beyond its prior end date of Nov. 30.
And rather than complying with the previous plan to have Trump provide a rolling production of the documents he’s seeking to assert privilege over throughout their review, Cannon is now requiring Trump only submit a “comprehensive log” at the end of their review — which she claims is “to avoid confusion and enhance organization and clear deadlines.”

gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.125.0 by ABC News Politics

Told you so doesn't do this one justice.

I personally hope Trump doesn't make it through the primaries but the clear witch hunt for political gain initiatives orchestrated by the left are just criminal.
It’s been going on since the beginning of Trump’s political career. They hate him because they can’t buy him. It will continue as long as he’s a threat to them.

Sad…

It’s been going on since the beginning of Trump’s political career. They hate him because they can’t buy him. It will continue as long as he’s a threat to them.

Sad…
Did you see his dreary, gloom & doom grievance-fest the other night when he announced? Boy what a positive unifying message that was. Can't wait to hear him repeat that same list of tone-deaf pablum hundreds of times over the next two years.

Did you see his dreary, gloom & doom grievance-fest the other night when he announced? Boy what a positive unifying message that was. Can't wait to hear him repeat that same list of tone-deaf pablum hundreds of times over the next two years.
Just a reminder the current president gave this one, which in fact was packed full of doom, gloom and divide. Stones in a glass house message applies here.......

Just a reminder the current president gave this one, which in fact was packed full of doom, gloom and divide. Stones in a glass house message applies here.......

Biden absolutely needed to make that speech. You MAGAs are driving this country into an authoritarian ditch, full of lies and conspiracies and someone needed to shine a light on the cockroaches. Who would be the best messenger to deliver that message, if not the President? History will remember it kindly. What will it remember about Trump's messaging?

Sad…
If I recall, I agreed here. I never thought that Trump was looking to sell nuclear secrets to the Russians... WAY too easy to go to jail for that and Trump doesn't work for the Russians... Trump works for Trump.

This whole thing is a tempest in a teacup. And your original post in this thread was spot on. Namely... stop boring me with this leftist crap and let us all know when Trump's in actual trouble. Trump's not going to get anything more than a slap on the wrist for this.

Judging by the pictures released to the public, Trump had some documents that belonged to the national archives and were marked secret or above. Trump COULD make anything he wanted declassified as President, but the statement that he could do that by "thinking" it is just bullshit. There's a process to be followed to let the agencies that are the keepers of those documents know and update them. And that process HAS to be followed.

Now that being said, Trump simply had some stuff that he shouldn't have and I doubt anyone is going to be able to prove what (if anything) he intended to do with them.

SOOOOOO. We are back to tempest in a teacup... HOWEVER, it's important to note that this tempest was a Trump creation, not anyone else's. It's pretty apparent that he had some stuff that wasn't personal and belonged to the President, not the person. So in otherwords, the national archives had charge of those... And they tried to get them back for 2 years. Trump wouldn't give them back. They then went to the DOJ to force Trump to give them back... Finally the DOJ sent the FBI to take them. ALL the circus created by this is on Trump... at ANY POINT, he could have turned these documents over and fought in court (as he is now) to keep them.

Biden absolutely needed to make that speech. You MAGAs are driving this country into an authoritarian ditch, full of lies and conspiracies and someone needed to shine a light on the cockroaches. Who would be the best messenger to deliver that message, if not the President? History will remember it kindly. What will it remember about Trump's messaging?
Those "conspiracies" are starting to show up as true, not sure how you ignore that at this point but you do you I reckon.

Maybe we should start worrying more about the left and their consistent infringement of the integrity of government agencies, courts, FBI, etc? Less worried about MAGAs these days and more worried about the constant abuse of power this admin seems to be comfortable with.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT