ADVERTISEMENT

I truly wish we could divide half the country with liberals and half with conservatives

Did Trump say he was going to build the wall and Mexico was going to pay for it? Yes he did and he failed miserably in that effort.

I'm not going to defend BIDEN's role in the immigration crisis because he should have handled it much better than he did, but NO she was not the border czar, that was the label Republicans put on her when she was only tasked with addressing the root causes of migration from the Northern Triangle countries.

In that role, she did help bring billions of public and private investment to the region and also visited the region to dissuade people from coming. And since the numbers from those three countries have dropped considerably, by that metric, you could argue she did help.

But again, she did not have presidential powers to stop immigration, which is handled by the Department of Homeland Security, so her role was defacto ceremonial. She was also handcuffed by Biden's policies and the unwillingness of Congress to provide any help for the needs at the border.

She has repeatedly stated that if she's elected she will add thousands of border agents and crack down on fentanyl and human trafficking, so at this point, we can only take her at her word
Trump failed due to opposition, not because of policy desire.

Kamala just failed on policy. They actually want the future voters, so it was probably an intentional failing. A failure none the less. Americans are worse off due to the immigration policies of Kamala Harris and thus they must be deemed a failure. Just like her.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
Trump failed due to opposition, not because of policy desire.

Kamala just failed on policy. They actually want the future voters, so it was probably an intentional failing. A failure none the less. Americans are worse off due to the immigration policies of Kamala Harris and thus they must be deemed a failure. Just like her.
Harris can't make policy in her role swine boy. What do you not understand??

I love how Trump is always the victim and he gets a pass on everything due to opposition, but you don't give Democrats the same grace when the Republican Congress refuses to help the "policy desires" of BIDEN'S (not Harris') administration.

Reactions: flotiger
Harris can't make policy in her role swine boy. What do you not understand??

I love how Trump is always the victim and he gets a pass on everything due to opposition, but you don't give Democrats the same grace when the Republican Congress refuses to help the "policy desires" of BIDEN'S (not Harris') administration.

trump is the greatest president of all time but at the same time, a victim of those meanie Democrats.

The maga victim mentality is truly pathetic and sad. What a bunch of losers.

There’s not a single current Trump voter on here worth engaging in meaningful discussion with. The only GOP voters on this forum who have a shred of common decency and intelligence have stated they won’t be voting for Trump this year. There’s no point in trying to engage the absolute dregs of society (growls, fastball, morada, xrp, etc) bc they’re not serious people. I applaud yall for trying to have a serious discourse with them, but you need to realize they’re quite literally the stupidest part of the electorate.

There’s not a single current Trump voter on here worth engaging in meaningful discussion with. The only GOP voters on this forum who have a shred of common decency and intelligence have stated they won’t be voting for Trump this year. There’s no point in trying to engage the absolute dregs of society (growls, fastball, morada, xrp, etc) bc they’re not serious people. I applaud yall for trying to have a serious discourse with them, but you need to realize they’re quite literally the stupidest part of the electorate.
Poor wap is triggered by maga. Loser.

• total deregulation (don't drink the water or step on an airplane)
  • no gun laws at all
  • no abortion rights (wait till they find out upstanding Republicans and poor white trash have a lot of unwanted pregnancies, too)
  • no books in school
  • no history in school
  • no science in school
  • reintroduction of communicable diseases due to no vaccines
  • theocracy led by corrupt church leadership
  • no immigrants to fill out workforce
  • total acquiescence to Putin
  • no free press
  • trickle down economics lol
Sounds like a great place. Hard pass.
damn good points, way to sum it up....

Reactions: tboonpickens