ADVERTISEMENT

If the roles were reversed

There were people who died on J6, and one of them was murdered in my opinion. Her name is Ashli Babbitt.
Trump dingleberry says what? You are one hopeless inbred but it's interesting to know that if an angry Antifa mob shows up at your house and beats and tases your country cousins at the Ku Klux Klambake in your front yard and then one of them breaks your front window and jumps into your living room, it won't be their fault if they get shot by you. You will be a murderer and they will be an innocent patriot.

The lengths you deplorables will go to in order to deny the reality of the pig-man you support is loathsome.

Trump dingleberry says what? You are one hopeless inbred but it's interesting to know that if an angry Antifa mob shows up at your house and beats and tases your country cousins at the Ku Klux Klambake in your front yard and then one of them breaks your front window and jumps into your living room, it won't be their fault if they get shot by you. You will be a murderer and they will be an innocent patriot.

The lengths you deplorables will go to in order to deny the reality of the pig-man you support is loathsome.
Damn! This should be push pinned at the top of the board. You're one ignorant MF'er, but I don't think it's by accident.

I think this is your JOB. You get paid to push drivel.

I'd love to see the video of you spouting this nonsense anywhere but here. It won't turn out well for you.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT