ADVERTISEMENT

I'll just leave this here...

Thanks, it was scrumptious.

Keep on being dogshit liberal scum; the bane of this great country.

Contribute something. Anything. Then talk. This dogshit liberal scum creates businesses, hires employees and supports their families, and pays a Shitload in taxes every year. But you are right, I should be purged so more people like you can continue to suck on the teet. Loser.

Reactions: NovaTiger77
Contribute something. Anything. Then talk. This dogshit liberal scum creates businesses, hires employees and supports their families, and pays a Shitload in taxes every year. But you are right, I should be purged so more people like you can continue to suck on the teet. Loser.

I think this guy is a moron just as much as you, but the value of one's opinion is not tied to how much they have or haven't "contributed" to society. Perhaps his lack of perspective colors his opinions but he's not automatically worth less because he pays less taxes or lives with his mom. Let's insult the guy on the merits.

Hey @NovaTiger77 , why don't you try to create an actual argument instead of Marco Rubio'ing the "dogshit liberal" tripe.

Reactions: NovaTiger77
I think this guy is a moron just as much as you, but the value of one's opinion is not tied to how much they have or haven't "contributed" to society. Perhaps his lack of perspective colors his opinions but he's not automatically worth less because he pays less taxes or lives with his mom. Let's insult the guy on the merits.

Hey @NovaTiger77 , why don't you try to create an actual argument instead of Marco Rubio'ing the "dogshit liberal" tripe.

Bullshit. I would agree if he were offering valid points in a healthy debate over policy. But no, he said that liberals "should be purged" from society. **** that. If people like me were "purged from society" then people like him would not have a pot to piss in or his parents window to throw it out of.

The difference here is his wrist is not limp... if you don't already know what an alpha male looks like I don't know what to tell you.
Maybe this will help... When you see a man think does he have traits like John Wayne, if yes he's probably a man that knows how to lead, and if he doesn't have traits like John Wayne you will just have to ask yourself if you believe what he tells you he identifies as
Trump is an obese sack of shit (physically), and a northeastern elitist that John Wayne would laugh at being compared too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT