ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Immigrants Eating Our Pets? Cats, Ducks, Geese!!! EAT THE CAT Now Viral TilTok Hit. MSNBC Calls For Censorship

Stop the Cat memes!!!!

The left is having a fit over “eat the cat” viral tik tok supporting Trump. Lesbians have adopted it as their national anthem.

They think it’s a conspiracy theory when there are 911 calls, police reports, and video evidence showing that the immigrants pets.

They can’t stand everyone sees the results of their policies. Keep posting the cat memes!!!.

I can’t believe
@MSNBC
literally just said “we need the social media companies to come in and get rid of the eating cats and dog memes. You shouldn’t even be allowed to joke about a conspiracy theory.”Wow they are so triggered.Kamala Harris and her supporters on MSNBC want to ban jokes. Tyrants.

Is this you realizing that your candidate was duped by internet brain rot?
As long as you will admit Russain Collusion, 51 intelligence agents, Both sides, mostly peaceful, Joe Biden is sharp as a tack, Kamala is electable are all fantasy's too. Sure.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
As long as you will admit Russain Collusion, 51 intelligence agents, Both sides, mostly peaceful, Joe Biden is sharp as a tack, Kamala is electable are all fantasy's too. Sure.
How does one use pettiness and a points system to assess things as true or not?
I honestly have no idea what your greivances are and what they mean to you, however, MAGA said haitans were eating peoples pets in Springfield Ohio, this has been debunked by every city official with a microphone over there.

This rumor was started on ****ing nazi website, then make it to fb where someone then started posting it on twitter. Within 2 weeks it went from a nazi site to the former presidents lips. Thats not a good look for MAGA. He performed horribly in the debate. He will likely lose.

Will all of you guys claim when he loses it was rigged? Yep.

Even though you will all have no evidence of such. You will believe it because you surround yourselves with liars online, its actually crucial to yall's identity that you always manufacture victimhood. Because otherwise you guys might have to talk about what you actually do with power.

Reactions: dpic73
How does one use pettiness and a points system to assess things as true or not?
I honestly have no idea what your greivances are and what they mean to you, however, MAGA said haitans were eating peoples pets in Springfield Ohio, this has been debunked by every city official with a microphone over there.

This rumor was started on ****ing nazi website, then make it to fb where someone then started posting it on twitter. Within 2 weeks it went from a nazi site to the former presidents lips. Thats not a good look for MAGA. He performed horribly in the debate. He will likely lose.

Will all of you guys claim when he loses it was rigged? Yep.

Even though you will all have no evidence of such. You will believe it because you surround yourselves with liars online, its actually crucial to yall's identity that you always manufacture victimhood. Because otherwise you guys might have to talk about what you actually do with power.

It's only ok if they are government sponsored lies.

It's only ok if they are government sponsored lies.
Manufactured grievances is all you got. Make up issue, use the internet to confirm its 'real'. Run on made up issue. It's going to be a tough awakening, since you guys put yourselves to sleep.

How's Q doing these days?

Manufactured grievances is all you got. Make up issue, use the internet to confirm its 'real'. Run on made up issue. It's going to be a tough awakening, since you guys put yourselves to sleep.

How's Q doing these days?
Do a search history of my name and see if you can find one post about Q.

But I agree, all the boogeymen I mentioned are the lefts equivalent of Q.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT