ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Immigrants Eating Our Pets? Cats, Ducks, Geese. Now Bald Eagles Too!!!

And when you are voting, remember that Kamala was so disliked by her own constituents that she was the first candidate to drop out in the 2020 primary. And she had the most money. Multiple left wing outlets were talking about replacing her on the 2024 ticket because she was highly unpopular and disliked. They considered her a drag on the ticket.

If the Democrats held a true open and contested primary, Kamala Harris probably would not have finished in the top 3.

Thems just the fax y'all

Middle aged and still trolling message boards. No wonder he had a meltdown when yoshi mentioned his family is probably embarrassed by him. Sounds like he was 100% correct.
You can just feel the desperation. Kamala never really had a surge in the polls. Y'all know that was fake right?

Middle aged and still trolling message boards. No wonder he had a meltdown when yoshi mentioned his family is probably embarrassed by him. Sounds like he was 100% correct.
Honestly I can't believe there are people that still fall for some of this shit. What's worse that i multi-task and waste time on here or that some nimrods care enough to get trolled. Im not sure tbh. Both are pretty sad. lol.

That being said, Kamla is a god awful candidate. Even Democrats hate her.

The cackels will turn people away. Its so off putting. Can i get a betting line on if she cackles during the debate @yoshi121374 ? You know her handlers are coaching her not to cackle. If it comes out, you will know she has totally lost it and made a big mistake. Im thinking like 20-1 she does NOT cackle.

Honestly I can't believe there are people that still fall for some of this shit. What's worse that i multi-task and waste time on here or that some nimrods care enough to get trolled. Im not sure tbh. Both are pretty sad. lol.

That being said, Kamla is a god awful candidate. Even Democrats hate her.

The cackels will turn people away. Its so off putting. Can i get a betting line on if she cackles during the debate @yoshi121374 ? You know her handlers are coaching her not to cackle. If it comes out, you will know she has totally lost it and made a big mistake. Im thinking like 20-1 she does NOT cackle.
Literally this meme.
sHt5q.jpeg

Reactions: yoshi121374
You know. I argue with @Willence all the time, and it's been pretty heated at times, but at least he will admit when he's been wrong. I respect that

These other guys are just a joke
Reminds me of my first back and forth with Willence where he complained about the Dems on here being over the top when talking about Trump’s meaning on whatever his dog whistle or statement requiring a high level of nuance was that day, and then turned around and said “Kamala encouraged rioting”. I pointed that out and he never said a thing…

Reactions: yoshi121374
Reminds me of my first back and forth with Willence where he complained about the Dems on here being over the top when talking about Trump’s meaning on whatever his dog whistle or statement requiring a high level of nuance was that day, and then turned around and said “Kamala encouraged rioting”. I pointed that out and he never said a thing…
She bailed the rioters out right?

She called DEFFUND THE POLICE right?

Yes, yes she did.

Pretty much like all her stances. They change like a fart in the wind. Because she is not a leader. She is a pathetic unqualified candidate that is only where she is because of her skin color.

Obviously these racist liberals on here don't believe a black man.
Speaking of, Trump is on track to receive a much higher percentage of the black vote than in 2020.

Black folks realize that many of the dollars that traditionally go to their communities are now going to illegals.

They know if they want economic prosperity, which they do, then Trump is the answer.

Reactions: BlueRidgedf
You know he's desperately searching for an Insurrection Barbie tweet
He likely looked, saw that she didn't, and that her statement was taken and twisted. But instead of saying, yes, it was twisted, similar to how Trump's XYZ statement was twisted by Dems (which was my entire point), it'll just be ignored because that would require saying he had something wrong.

Kamala Harris supported the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which is an organization that provides bail assistance for individuals who cannot afford to pay their bail, with the aim of addressing what they see as systemic issues within the bail system.

Criticism and Context: Critics have pointed out that the MFF has used donations to bail out individuals charged with violent crimes, not just protesters. This has led to criticism that Harris indirectly supported the release of violent offenders by promoting the fund, although her call was specifically in response to the George Floyd protests.

Kamala Harris supported the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF), which is an organization that provides bail assistance for individuals who cannot afford to pay their bail, with the aim of addressing what they see as systemic issues within the bail system.

Criticism and Context: Critics have pointed out that the MFF has used donations to bail out individuals charged with violent crimes, not just protesters. This has led to criticism that Harris indirectly supported the release of violent offenders by promoting the fund, although her call was specifically in response to the George Floyd protests.
Why aren't you showing your source?

Even this one disputes your allegation.

although her call was specifically in response to the George Floyd protests.

There is a picture with a policeman arresting a migrant for killing and eating the swans?

Is that fake news?
The looney libs know its real. Truth is they do not care and they are lying like they are breathing right now in this mad rush to make sure Scamala gets enthroned as the newest leader of the regime.

Here is some of the hard truth.

🚨 BREAKING:

Former Ohio State Rep. Kyle Koehler (@repkoehler) has made SHOCKING revelations about the illegal Haitian crisis in Springfield, Ohio during a recent speech.

1.) The Haitian illegals in Ohio are given $600-$1600 per month on Debit Cards through the Refugee Cash Assistant Program.

2.) There have been nearly 20,000 Haitan illegals re-located to Springfield, Ohio.

3.) The local school system now has over 1,600 non-English speaking students enrolled.

4.) Haitians, who are nearly 20 years old, are being placed in High School Freshman classes with 13-year-old kids.

5.) A man associated with the re-location efforts is renting his 63 homes to 20-25 Haitians (per home), at $250/month, and is giving them local work.

6.) HIV reports are SKYROCKETING 871% over the past 5 years and many nurses in the area are alleging it's due to the Haitians being treated.

7.) An 11-year-old boy, Aiden Clark, was killed by an illegal Haitan, with no license, who crashed into his school bus.

8.) Springfield residents are reporting missing pets and that Haitans have been caught eating animals in the city.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT