ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Immigrants Eating Our Pets? Cats, Ducks, Geese

Damnit... I wish some of these illegals would open a food place in my hometown. I'll love some jerked goat or ox tail stew. There was a place in 5 points (Columbia, SC) that served both in the early 2000s. It didn't stay open but a couple of years, but I had several good meals there.

She's not "seeing reports." She's seeing Tweets from grifters about Haitians stealing pets. She's seeing tweets, originated by Ian Miles Cheong and Charlie Kirk, saying that Haitians were eating pets. No media, or police reports for that matter, mention it.

Freaking idiots. I swear it's laughable how gullible they are.

Honestly, what a sad existence when you are constantly mad or scared at nothing

Reactions: dpic73
She's not "seeing reports." She's seeing Tweets from grifters about Haitians stealing pets. She's seeing tweets, originated by Ian Miles Cheong and Charlie Kirk, saying that Haitians were eating pets. No media, or police reports for that matter, mention it.
There is a picture with a policeman arresting a migrant for killing and eating the swans?

Is that fake news?

I think its real y'all. There are police reports and everything.

The three teens who are accused of kidnapping, murdering and eating a New York town's beloved swan, Fay, for dinner last week were refugees from Myanmar, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The swan and her four babies were kidnapped from Manlius swan pond in Manlius, New York, last Saturday.

Eman Hussan, 18, and his two accomplices were charged with felony grand larceny and criminal mischief. Hussan was seen smiling proudly at reporters when police took him into custody.

I think its real y'all. There are police reports and everything.

The three teens who are accused of kidnapping, murdering and eating a New York town's beloved swan, Fay, for dinner last week were refugees from Myanmar, The Washington Free Beacon reported.

The swan and her four babies were kidnapped from Manlius swan pond in Manlius, New York, last Saturday.

Eman Hussan, 18, and his two accomplices were charged with felony grand larceny and criminal mischief. Hussan was seen smiling proudly at reporters when police took him into custody.
One instance of refugees from Myanmar does not bolster your claim that Haitians are eating pet cats.

Excuse me swans. They killed the swans and ate them? Why? Why did they kill the pet swans in June 2023? Does it make it better that it happened 1 year ago? Time does heal all wounds but im not sure about just forgiving the sins altogether.

I don't know. The VPOTUS in waiting is tweeting about it to. I think it's real y'all

Excuse me swans. They killed the swans and ate them? Why? Why did they kill the pet swans in June 2023? Does it make it better that it happened 1 year ago? Time does heal all wounds but im not sure about just forgiving the sins altogether.

They aren't illegally here. Read the article.

You are trying so hard and still fail miserably.

If it's NOT a fake, look closely. When he tells her to open her mouth, you can still see some fur.

That is some pretty solid evidence.

Not sure how to authenticate videos these days?

So once again the MAGAs are dumb. Got it.

He tried so damn hard to be so damn wrong constantly.
They don't care one lick if they're lying or wrong. It's disgusting but they know the poorly educated will accept anything they put out there, because it's an effective way to sway their voters.

Reactions: yoshi121374
They don't care one lick if they're lying or wrong. It's disgusting but they know the poorly educated will accept anything they put out there, because it's an effective way to sway their voters.

Once you've convinced them that everyone and every source lies to them and is unreliable, then you become the only arbiter of what is true.

Imagine thinking Donald Trump was the guy who isn't lying....

There is a picture with a policeman arresting a migrant for killing and eating the swans?

Is that fake news?
Am I supposed to give a shit about 3 teenagers killing a swan a year ago? Is that lone instance from 2023 supposed to be some damning indictment against all Haitian immigrants, despite these 3 not even being Haitian? What exactly is your end game here besides demonizing immigrants and trying to stoke fear?

Apparently June of 2023 was rough, nothing Ice read says he was here illegally, but he is a person of color so that seems to be enough for this dipshit.

So we are letting illegal psychiatric patients into our system?

Maybe we should, i don't know, appoint a border czar or something.

If illegal migration is such a "non-problem' then why are Democrats so opposed to making sure our border is secure?

Because they want the future votes, that is why. And they will do it no matter the cost to your community. Take over whole buildings? Check. Kill your pet swans? Check. Overwhelm city services and take services traditionally reserved for our citizens? No problem! Come on in, hey, and while you are at it tell your freinds. Just make sure they vote democrat ..... mmmmkay

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT