ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Immigrants Eating Our Pets - Kamala Visits Border 4 Years Too Late - Border Patrol Laughs at Her

"You've worn out your welcome here". Think I have been here a lot longer than you have Tinkerbell.

Funny thing that you think you have that determination. Who stays, who goes. Typical Communist thought process. I don't agree with you: we'll just silence you're ability to speak.

Some Communist are at least funny. You aren't one of them.
It's not that we don’t agree with you. I wish that you had valid arguments to debate. But you only have bullshit illiterate propaganda and lies that are sold to you as truth. You've lost the ability to know facts from fiction. But that was the Trumpers goal all along.

You sure have a thing about homosexuals don't you? Hmmm
I only point out what is obvious. You are obviously homosexual. Problem with all you liberals/communist is you think everyone should agree with you and those who don't should be sent to the gulag.

You s**k as much d!ck as you like. This should be a win for you. Less competition.

BLUF: I couldn't give a f**k less who you sleep with. You do what you do. My problem starts when you folks try to make it normal for children. The thing is, they know you people are f'ed up, but want to listen to adults.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Those are fair points, but I don’t think anyone besides the MAGA GOP wants to “keep people out.” Democrats, by and large, want an easier path to citizenship because we recognize the value immigrants have to our society writ large.

Mass deportations are a horrendous solution. Funding for more lawyers/judges/etc to allow for more expedited screenings is, imo, the best solution.
For a huge illegal action there must be a huge corrective action.

It's not that we don’t agree with you. I wish that you had valid arguments to debate. But you only have bullshit illiterate propaganda and lies that are sold to you as truth. You've lost the ability to know facts from fiction. But that was the Trumpers goal all along.
Tell me what I believe then. It seems you know me more than I do. Tell me. What do I believe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT